Tfw you've tried to bring a dozen of people who are sick of windows to Linux but none of them actually switched 'cause...

>tfw you've tried to bring a dozen of people who are sick of windows to Linux but none of them actually switched 'cause there is no Linux native version of the software they need and wine can't run it well enough or even at all
It's all software. Normies don't give a shit about ricing, privacy, terminal or any other autistic shit like that. Heck, they'd rather use something that has 3 times worse performance compared to something they don't know just because they are familiar with it.

They have a job to do and games to play.

>t. linux community just lost one more user because of jerks at Riot

Attached: 1437040e3306a8666e23d3469abc4fd211fab4889b8e84b7fbaa163ea6be2e07_1.jpg (640x456, 26K)

>Normies aren't autists
Who would have fucking guessed.

Be still brother level1linux has the answer brother, soon pcie pass through will rule the weak windows comparability layers. Be strong free user, we are the first, not the last

Don't forget retarded shit like

if that was the real reason macos would be ded

I used to run netbsd as my os when I was 14.
But then I started having stuff to do on computer and since I became 19 I was using windows.

Organizing anime pictures on HDD or making a basement ftp server for these pictures so you can access anime from your phone isn't really practical.

If you limit yourself to your browser and ricing you're no different than facebook normies, just different flavor of being unproductive.

>the feels

Attached: 418.png (760x532, 68K)

People won't switch because they don't feel they need to.

fpbp

>But then I started having stuff to do on computer
like what?

>cause there is no Linux native version of the software they need
Let's be honest here. Most normalfags don't necessarily need the software they use. They choose software based on brand names and what google tells them, not what is best suited for their needs or offers the best functionality.

Imagine you are a normalfag and want to download youtube videos, but you have no idea how to do this. Right, there's certainly a downloader like this out there! So you google "best video downloader". Why google? Why not? Are there even other search engines out there?
The first thing you see is pic related. Fucking Freemake Video Downloader gets recommended, but you won't find youtube-dl on the first result page. For anyone who doesn't know, Freemake Video Downloader is completely free unless you want the following features of the premium package:
>Download videos longer than 3 minutes in length
>Removal of Freemake branding in all downloaded videos
>Download speed control (limited in the free to try version)
>Download via proxy connection
>Automatic file export to Apple iTunes

Now this is just an example, but it applies in general. Do people need the Adobe pdf reader on their old shitty laptop that's barely able to boot Win7 in under 5 minutes? Is there no alternative to MS Office, if they only write reports in Word and the most advance thing they do is make some text bold or change the size/color of a header?
Professional media editing or CAD software is certainly an argument against Linux, but those aren't programs that your average normalfag uses. That only leaves us with games. I'm not saying they aren't important to people, but calling games "software they need" is a bit of a stretch.

And of course I forgot the pic.

Attached: Best_Youtube_Downloader.png (652x554, 48K)

is it aesthetic to have darkness under eyes

Yep. But ther's no point in arguing with normalfags.

This is truth. I built a ubuntu computer for my family a year ago and they use it everyday. I just realized they have never needed help.

>They have a job to do and games to play.
So what do you do?

Doesn’t OpenCAD or FreeCAD exist yet?

what did you add?
libreoffice and firefox is what they will use mostly

>ifunny.co
kys

blender its has more users day after day

>IFUNNY FUCKING WATERMARK
out. Now.

>It's all software.
No fucking shit you retarded cunt.
"Durrr my computer is low contrast and has a matching color scheme and an anime girl background"

WHO CARES

I need Adobe Premiere for my job and I want to play AAA games.