Was he /ourguy/?

Was he /ourguy/?
I miss him

Attached: Screenshot_20180815-154738.jpg (601x536, 140K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fI_xuFA18m4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

DEVELOPERS DEVELOPERS DEVELOPERS DEVELOPERS DEVELOPERS DEVELOPERS DEVELOPERS

YOU GET ALL OF THESE FEATURES AND REVERSI

source?

it's Ballmer at the win95 release announcement I think

What the fuck are you doing here? Ballmer was a dumb cuck business major who had no business running Microsoft and did everything in his (extremely limited) power to put an end to open source software.

>Getting source code from Ballmer
lmao

Better than pajeet who basically sold the company and turned it into a ads/cloud bullshit.

I'd rather they try to sell professional services to businesses that want them than try to half-ass their way into the mobile market and continue their practice of buying up neat products and then killing them off. Salty Nutella actually supports open source too, which is nice.

imagine the smell

He was a jackass and a palpable threat to the existence of free software. Don't miss him one bit.

*sniiiiiff*

>I'd rather they try to sell professional services to businesses that want them than try to half-ass their way into the mobile market and continue their practice of buying up neat products and then killing them off.
microsoft always made more money selling to enterprise than consumers
also UWP is bascially a continuation of what Windows 8 and Windows Phone 7 started, so whatever Ballmer pioneered wasn't discarded
>Salty Nutella actually supports open source too, which is nice.
lol no
all they did was release some crap they don't care about to the public to fix their awful reputation
it only worked on reddit-tier tards like you, microsoft is still wholly opposed to open source, they only "like" it because it lets them copy shit and claim it as theirs, you can't prove it's stolen GPL code if your software is closed source and only audited by approved entities :^)
oh also, embrace extend extinguish

>you can't prove it's stolen GPL code if your software is closed source and only audited by approved entities :^)
I wonder how many lines of code they stole from OSS projects. Probably 100s of millions.

>microsoft always made more money selling to enterprise than consumers
But having consumers comfortable with Windows, and scared to try anything else, gave them an intro into corporate.
The corporate PHBs thought of Windows as "Industry Standard" and put up with all the shit that Redmond poured on them.

You'd want to lick his armpits.

He looks like somebody that fucks kids in the ass when nobody is looking.

Stop being mean to Ballmer you fucking jerk

There never wld have been the fucked up Win 10 under Ballmer.

Chicago actually was the best Win.

The current pajeet CEO is killing M$. Azure, cloud, subscription, fucking ribbons. Fuck the streetshitter.

And, muh, open source software. Can get everything from the Bay, so stop whining, crybabies.

>the dude who killed zune and xbox is better than the dude who open sourced a bunch of software
HMMMMMMMMMMMMM

>turned it into a ads/cloud bullshit

Totally agree with you, dixienigger.

>lol no
They've been funding the linux foundation for the longest time. The only software they're actually regularly updating (outside of office and xbox, windows doesn't even count due to them barely putting in any fucking effort) is open source stuff. Their best product out right now is an open source text editor.
>muh EEE
As if anybody needed any more evidence you have absolutely no idea what the fuck is going on.

youtube.com/watch?v=fI_xuFA18m4

Attached: 1534256642864.gif (164x171, 2.35M)

Nigga, Windows is still going to be in our control as much as you think DaaS would be forced.

Nope. Look how many people still run XP to this day (heck, I even saw 2000 and 98 machines still running). Are you absolutely thinking people with enough mind to know Windows 10 was absolutely garbage would upgrade to it after M$ pulls the trigger?

The only way they would be able to do that is forcefully send an update to disable the OS completely until you upgrade, a la how WGA did on XP if you didn't activate after a certain period - won't even let you log in (have experienced that twice.)

Until then, sit back and watch how M$ is on one half going to be on suicide watch as people will stick to Windows 7 and 8.1, and the other half of M$ will force everybody to upgrade to DaaS just to get more shekels.

>Their best product out right now is an open source text editor.
whats it called

Attached: gIDnYrT.jpg (364x200, 8K)

VSCode
>not actually open source
>the code is on github, but the download on the website is a proprietary build
>spies on you (telemetry) and will even send back files you are working on to microsoft if VSCode crashed while editing them
>People still defend it, because it says "open source"

haha holy shit the microcucks will never stop will they

So basically like every corporate open source product ever.

>killed zune
Zune had no hope in a smartphone world.

>Killed Xbox
I dunno senpai, it looks very alive to me, the only difference is that the Xbone is selling like shit due it being a terrible concept and ever after innumerous tries they couldn't fix it's reputation. Uh and guess what, it was released under pajeet's leadership.

>open sourced a bunch of software
Who cares if the software is trash and it's not really free?