So the banning of Alex Jones on Twitter and Facebook got me thinking...

So the banning of Alex Jones on Twitter and Facebook got me thinking. What if we still wanted his messages on Facebook and Twitter how could we technological achieve that .

There should be method where regular users could retweet his messages without getting banned?

Does G have anny ideas or suggestions.

In above case Alex Jones is just a example , I'm already thinking about a situation where WikiLeaks get muted..

Attached: ebc.jpg (564x704, 52K)

Leave Facebook and Twitter.

I got arrested for dropping a "truth bomb" in a hotel pool.Protip: Taco Bell and swimming do not mix.

Browser plugin that allows to repeat messages across different social media? Of course using whatever API the platform offers and you being logged on.
I could imagine "retweeting" gab.ai tweets to twitter. The problem is maybe no centralization otherwise, messages don't group themselves without some central source on Twatter.

>thinking this fat revolting blob of a man is at all worth spreading the "truth"

This. Why the fuck do you think fighting them on their own sites is anything but a Sisyphean waste of time?

we need a userscript/browser plugin that drops an aj truthbomb on every site visited

install on school/uni/friends computers for shits'n'giggles

> aj truthbomb
>> buy my "supplements"
>> CONspiracy
>> muh free speech is being infringed on
>> buy my "supplements"
>> WHITE ETHNO STATE
yea, "truth" "bombs"
Glad this faggot was taken off air
You don't see him coming back either; all his followers are just as inept; if he had half a brain he'd launch his own network.

B O N E R P I L L S

>t. basedboy

> t. nu-Jow Forums boomer

He had his own website but his cult prefers to pick and choose what parts of him they like so thats what youtube is good for.

>censoring mentally ill people is ok
so the lgbt crowd should be gagged and taken completely offline? i must admit, like that

OHHHHHHHHHH! NIGGA WALKED RIGHT INTO THAT! BTFO!

> t. his cult is literally too stupid to fund his network? lel
How mad do you think their cult gets when I actually have a job and give money to TYT?

> doesnt know why he was taken offline

Fpbp

Sure, more censorship is always better.

kek’d

Not for this one, you can't casually deny tragedies and dox school shooting parents in norman land. When they ban someone more likeable like a friendly Republican or Hardcore Dem then you will see constant tweeting by their supporters and mass bans. They won't ban trump talk because he's too large and important for their site. Jones was too small to resist censorship and his supporters will be mass banned without a problem.

its literally not about censorship at all. His cult following is too stupid to realize he broke terms and conditions and got himself banned. So they cry censorship. Maybe, if they werent dumb they'd support massive platforms like facebook/youtube being regulated as utilities; so that free speech isnt stifled; but then again he'd still get banned for harassment and hate speech as thats not protected "speech".

His crowd really is bottom of the barrel stupid aren't they?

freeze peach is a meme. ill gladly take it away from the gays too
all anti-establishment sentiment is degeneracy

>Thinking ideas should be controlled

>ignoring the entire argument
>moving the goalpost
Bottom of the barrel

>ill gladly take it away from the gays too
Umm...you're starting to sound like one,to be truthful.

Man screw that, just use or build an alternative site and cannabalize the best of their content.

>wikileaks
>a neutral site that provides unbiased data for people to see so governments can't hide information
vs
>nut job asshole who actually hurts people and spreads lies

Even if I was gay, I would pretend to be straight, because that's what society mandates you do to.

Sad!

I hate Alex Jones but he should not be deplatformed. His idiocy should be countered by making more people see that it is idiocy.

this

Pathetic authority-cuck, enjoy doing other's bidding for your entire meaningless life

Alex Jones did 9/11!

You could use Twitter and Periscope, he's still on those.
Twitter seems to be the favoured method of the alt-right.

I got most of his videos from infowars.com before the plug got pulled on his storage backend.
From now until about mid 2010, roughly 4TBs.

Any anons want to contribute some ffmpeg magic to crush these down to be useful without degrading them? H265 please HEVC, Jones didn't know what the fuck he was doing when these were encoded.

Attached: 2018-08-15-011312_1024x768_scrot.png (1024x768, 294K)

for FILE in *.mp4; do ffmpeg -i "$FILE" -an -vn "${FILE%.mp4_recode}.mp4";done
This should result in much smaller files without any loss of useful information.

oops, meant
for FILE in *.mp4; do ffmpeg -i "$FILE" -an -vn "${FILE%.mp4}_recode.mp4";done

Thanks, user. I'll see what tweaks can be made but this is a good starting one liner.

autonomy is a meme

Worked with Nasim.

I dont disagree with you. But, what people fail to realize is that he was "deplatformed" because he was breaking laws and terms.

Nope. If you don't stand up to Nazis it only emboldens them and helps them to recruit more to their cause as you're not giving a real reason for cognitive misers to reject him. Propaganda works because people want it to be true and they only look beyond the narrative fed to them when it fails. Presenting yourself as a basedboy does not disprove their narrative.

agree, but what the fuck is basedboy?

Soiboy wordfiltered. I forgot the wordfilter was there since I've never before tried to use the term.

>if he had half a brain he'd launch his own network.
Imagine being this sheltered.

tytnetwork.com; if they can do it, so can he.

He was banned for breaking terms of service, specifically hate speech. I don't care if it was hate speech or not, Facebook and Twitter said it was and they own the platforms.
You can still "drop his truth bombs" as long as they don't break the terms of service. If a post of his that you copy does, you get banned too. Not hard to understand.

Did twitter finally do the right thing?

Yes, not even the alt-right nutjobs like this piece of shit.

They still haven't banned DJT yet. Stupid faggot literally tried to start wars on Twitter.

Literally infowars.com you sheltered imbecile.

based

fuck alex jones, he is a tinfoil asshat and shitposting troll,

so, are you saying that his user base is too stupid to go to his website? I wouldnt know; I think the guy is retarded.