This is the Pixel 3 XL

This is the Pixel 3 XL.
Say something nice about it.

Attached: google-pixel-3-xl-image-3.jpg (1200x703, 155K)

>notch design

Attached: 550.png (207x243, 7K)

T-that chin mogs me

that's a big notch

>huge notch
>huge chin
I'm not even a no bezel fag but why this dogshit if you're still going to have bezels everywhere?

It's become so prolific that even the chinkshit phones have notches because screens with notches in them are now cheaper to buy than regular screens.

>4GB of RAM on a $800 phone in 2018
Put it in the bin.

Its fucking dumb that all of these idiots are falling for it just because Apple did it. Why is the Apple a fucking benchmark for the phone designs now? Was it normies' fault?

The 6p was 400-500 why is this 700+?

What's wrong with 4 GB of RAM?

Well, who else then?

The only alternatives are chinkshits and only because of the price

Nothing's wrong with 4GB but for $800 it should have more. When Google switched from making Nexus mid range phones to "premium" whatever the fuck Pixels all they did was increase the price without actually making the hardware competitive with other phones in the higher price range.

>Sacrificing speaker size for (((notch)))
Fucking retarded, in ten years people will look back at the notch as an ugly relic of smartphone technology.

>That huge as fuck notch
>4GBs
>Big fucking chin

The notch is too fucking noticeable even more so than the iPhone X

The entire pixel lineup is literally an unsuccessful attempt to mirror apple iphones.

Somebody please explain wtf is that black hole at top screen.

Is that a feature now ? What does it do ?

Place to put front facing camera/light sensors/speaker.

It's the latest innovation introduced by Apple, so all the Android phone makers have to have one too.

>huge bezel in the bottom
>notch
the worst of both designs, good jaab jewgle

I think this is the first truly based and redpilled phone

Attached: pixel 3 xl notch hitler.png (1200x703, 925K)

>introduced by apple
so this is the power of consumerism

>OLED
>Large screen
>Notch but also front facing speakers
>Glass back for wireless charging
>Not having 8 cameras
Looks great and has modern features without going full retard, when can I buy one?

>Say something nice about it.
It's not running ios.

>Glass back for wireless charging
You do know that wireless charging works perfectly fine without a shatter-friendly back, right?

Nothing that feels solid, that's why everyone is switching to glass.

It looks innofensive.

except for the notch

voice recording dont work at Android 9

The notch is better than a bezel though, I don't understand why people are so autistic about it.

It has the notch AND the bezel.

Let's see
>no clock when in an app, notch is taking up too much space
>more than a few notifications and they run into the notch
I would far rather have a small bezel like the S9 has than this fatass near useless glowing area.

Oh boy I sure hope this is fake. How in the actual fuck did they manage to no only include a notch, but make it even more obnoxious than the iPhone X? And with a chin no less.

What is phone design even trending towards? Has functionality and common sense completely gone out the window in favor of whatever meme Apple comes up with next?

Attached: whatintheactualfuck.png (667x339, 11K)

The bottom bezel has the speaker and wouldn't benefit from the notch because no content goes at the sides.

Could be solved by simply having it at the top.

What other phone is there worth considering before waiting for this botnet phone?

not really though. You can just spread the needed area horizontally over a bezel and reduce the height of the bezel as a result. Then you don't have to deal with the notch at all and you have an entire horizontal width of the screen for notifications.

Attached: medium01[1].jpg (940x620, 101K)

Next logical step, we move the notch downward so the selfie camera is in a more convenient location. Moving the speaker down as well will allow for larger phones while still having the speaker near the ear and the mic near the mouth for calls.

Attached: untitled.png (889x339, 14K)

No

The top has a speaker too, the point is that it has dual front facing speakers which forces it to have the bigger than average notch. In my opinion it's the best compromise right now.

How long until we start getting Pixel Watch leaks? That's the only thing I'm interested in.

Looks like every other "flagship" phone made in the last 8 years.

What is particularly retarded about the notch & lack of headphone jacks that various Android makers are adopting is that the best selling Android flagship, the Galaxy S line, doesn't do that crap.

Mindlessly copying Apple's "features" won't help sales because people buy Apple despite the notch & lack of headphone jack. People buy Apple because the marketing has convinced them it is a premium product, because Apple has stores with good support all over the place, and because they already invested in the Apple ecosystem. Any Android maker wanting to take some of Apple's high-margin marketshare needs to address those issues, not do silly designs on the phone. Note that Samsung has done better at those than other Android makers - good marketing, to the point where Galaxy & Apple phones are the market to a surprising number of people) and all those Samsung mini-stores in Best Buys.

Attached: 191003453252.jpg (550x436, 26K)

A month probably

I don't like notches, but I don't really care, espeically with my OnePlus 6, which effectively hides it with the status bar.

But THAT is a HUGE fucking notch, holy cow.

>make fun of apple
>copy it the next year because everyone forgot it by then

Competing with Apple on price. Which means they’re just increasing it to match them.

looking to get a new phone very soon

was going to wait for the pixel 3.. what should i get instead?

He's right you know. Samsung is proving that very definitively.

How much you want to bet they will pull a OnePlus and omit Wireless charging despite going all glass back just because they wanted to mimic Apple quality feel but not the fucking purpose of why they went with glass in the first place.

the 6p was shit

it couldnt be any stupider

poo

OnePlus 6 or wait for Oneplus 6+

OnePlus 6... isn't that just a 7?

fuck, this needs to be posted more.

It looks cheap so I wouldn't have to worry about most dindus wanting to steal it.

STOP COPYING APPLE HOLE FUCKING SHITNIGGER

Surely this is some kind of prank, right?

I definitely will NOT be buying this phone.

>notch
This is why Apple will always be on top.

The notch on the iPhone X is looking better and better by the day.

Google's phones remind me of Cadillac.

They think that it needs to be expensive for people to want to buy it and not actually good.

yikes

>not buying the original notch phone the v20

Atleast it’s not an iPhone.

>now
it's been that way for over a decade, where have you been

why does such a high resolution seem so unnecessary

Please tell me Google are just making fun of notch phones and lure normalfags, because the normal Pixel 3 looks very nice and isn't much smaller than the XL.

AAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HA AHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH

Attached: file.png (1216x742, 57K)

Not appel so not total garbage but that notch is fugly.

absolutely disgusting
the size of that chin and that notch is just ridiculous

Attached: cat-vomiting2-250x250.jpg (250x250, 16K)

>round corners
>notch

not only it takes up display estate but makes production and replacement service and parts and overall device more expensive

why do normies defend this meme? round fucking corners, holy shit. Just dont pitch this to TV manufacturers cause we will get 4K tvs with frames like in 50s with round corners.

At least no retarded glass on the back side?

I do understand Google.
I'd easily by an iPhone if it had Android.
The problem is I find iPhone 10 design as a huge step back.

forgot picrel

Attached: img_2627[1].jpg (745x497, 84K)

This TV looks awesome!

> ergency calls onl

Imagine cutting out gaps between the sensors, to put non-content utilities there such as connectivity icons, so that they don't take space up from the display. That's what a notch does. It essentially gives you more screen as long as sensors like the camera and microphone can't be hidden.

The first 1 trillion dollar technology enterprise on the planet.

>Say something nice about it.
I dont have to buy it

i have never bought a nexus or pixelshit device
AMA

this lol

for its time and technical limitations, yes. I can't see how in 2018 right angles and full uninterrupted displays are getting dumped for round corners like in old tvs

A resolution that high on a screen of that size is beyond retarded.

Actually any phone over 100 bucks is retarded.

Fight me.

Well, on phones you never have interactive or pretty much any elements in the corners and it looks better since the device itself is rounded.

You could buy a chink phone with similar specs and no notch. Just saying.

But muh camera, muh AI, muh Gogole ecperienxe.

THIS
The Pixel phones are waaaaay too overpriced.

>any phone over 100 bucks is retarded

Attached: 1379113145981.jpg (960x960, 34K)

Monkey see, monkey do.

The notch gives your phone more megabytes.

There may be people that have use for that, but 99% of the normies that buy >600 bucks phones just use them to take pictures and text.

The notch would be fine if (a) it were smaller and (b) there were no chin.
God, people are dumb sometimes.

>notch and a chin

Why can't Google do anything right?

N O T C H E D

IPhone pixel.

for you
i got you

Attached: 1534434398120.jpg (2000x1500, 515K)

>notch
WHY

That is some pretty incredible mental gymnastics to try and say that having a huge fucking notch in the screen somehow give you more screen

That notch is cancerous, at least on the Essential phone its tiny