Just bought a Libreboot X200 from Minifree

How fucked am I?
>inb4 too lazy to Libreboot yourself
>inb4 whining about trans people

Attached: lenovo-thinkpad-x200-500x500.jpg (500x500, 25K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vimuser.org/surgery/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

How much did you pay?

$250

good jaab. Does it come with an OS?

Trisquel, but I'm a Parabola guy so it doesn't really matter

You got ripped off. You could have bought an X200 in excellent condition on ebay for $80 and then paid one of the libre guys on there to flash it for $40.

There are people on ebay who flash Libreboot?

Yeah, there's two different guys on there, just search for libreboot, both are great. And if you're super paranoid you can dump the ROM afterwards and md5sum with the source to make sure it's correct.

Jesus. I spent £98 on my t420, installing coreboot to it took a day. You really got ripped off.

msot of the time spent was on learning as well - if I already knew the process before hand I could probably flash a BIOS in around an hour. Not worht the, what, $150 markup?

how can you trust the code of someone who doesn't even understand their own body?

Attached: g.jpg (500x563, 106K)

>implying transgendered people and even anyone under the LGBT umbrella doesn't have a much deeper understanding of their gender and sexulity than you ever will because they're not held back by insecurities about how they'll be seen for exploring it
sure, user.

Minifree is absolute garbage. My employer bought a X200 for me in 2016. The inverter stared to buzz in a high-pitched sound after less than a year. Now you can only use it with the display turned off. Also that fucked up tranny never managed to send us an invoice. You fucked up.

Attached: 1528682504684.jpg (3264x1836, 2.42M)

Just cancelled the order.
Thanks for the advice user. Any recommendations on finding a good quality one on ebay?

I'm gonna go against the grain here.
Even though I paid $180 for my librebooted X200, I'd say your purchase is worth every penny. It'll become your new daily driver and the quarter of a thousand dollars you spent will be a thing of the past.

On top of that, the people there probably refurbished it well. Maybe a better screen, ssd, or new battery or something.

No one's saying don't get an X200, just get one for a reasonable price.

what are the advantages of using libreboot?

Geez, where did you find one for $180? Does that include upgrades?

Freedom, more configuration and faster boot times.

Having a boot firmware that’s not compromised by CIAniggers

the money is going to help libreboot, so if that's your goal then this is a good option

botnet free

niiiice

Just search around, try and look for ones with detailed pics that don't look banged up. I bought two last year for $80 each and they were in excellent condition for a 9 yo laptop.

I did a quick search, look for item 382541747399, it looks fairly good and even has a docking station with it, I doubt bidding will go over $70, you can probably snag it Sat morning

Man, I'm going to put in a bid for that. Thanks user.

Top cuck

the ultimate redpill.

fap2traps4lyfe

Included libreboot, new palmrest, keyboard, thermal paste reapplied, and I can still contact the previous owner for any questions regarding the ThinkPad or libreboot. For example, I had a little help flashing the background image. It looked practically brand new when I got it, it was so damn clean.

I had to choose between a $180 clean librebooted ThinkPad from a Jow Forumsenius, or a $100 one from a stinky curry pajeet who wanted to "orange to meet u" because he lived close.

Attached: IMG_20180814_170746.jpg (1080x1920, 321K)

muh man!! is that CDN!? :D I was going to say that super clean X200 looked mighty familiar. Epic background dude, looks slick.

Attached: 1398135965756.png (150x150, 28K)

sure user, its totally about exploring yourself and doesnt have anything to do with the inability to cope with ones own existence.
also gender doesnt need much understanding besides what a man and a woman is ;)

Attached: rtyjrteyjrtyj.jpg (1280x720, 68K)

bumpity bump

all anons need to look into getting non-backdoored hardware

Leah is going to be pissed when she sees this thread, that's money that could have gone to her vajayjay surgery

Attached: furby.jpg (300x199, 13K)

>"trans people"
>250$

Hows this meme called?

Juden Peterstein.

>Jesus. I spent £98 on my t420, installing coreboot to it took a day. You really got ripped off.
damn you must get paid a low hourly wage

how fucking edgy can you get fucking cringelord

they use the extra money to transition. stop being such a shitlord.

user i'm a homosexual and even i know that sexuality is as deep as a kiddie pool

>You got ripped off.

Not everyone's time is as worthless as yours.

what are you talking about? That method is much faster than ordering from minifree. International shipping can take over a month. There was a guy on reddit who posted saying that he waited weeks before even getting his order acknowledged

Attached: 1534202257494.png (741x568, 29K)

you're just jelly that you don't have an extremely clean X200

damn that's the nicest X200 I've ever seen, even better than Luke's

vimuser.org/surgery/

Hmm

Attached: maxresdefault (12).jpg (1280x720, 78K)

>but I do indeed now have a vagina
No, that's an open wound that will continuously be trying to close itself
>DESPITE BEING IN PAIN NOW
Yes, getting castrated is a tad painful, that's what the arabs used to do to their slaves

How exactly is Leah going to ship someone an X200 from """her""" hospital room in Thailand?

>have to buy a thinkpad battery along with the thinkpad
>Can't buy it separately

Minifree = botnet. They integrate China spying malvare into Libreboot and sell to newbies.

Now I'm no fan of minifree, but that's a pretty big accusation. You can dump the ROM after a flash and verify it's the same as the source files with md5sum

>t. NSA

kek

have one, love it, recommend openbsd

Is OpenBSD completely FLOSS?

>Is OpenBSD completely FLOSS?

Attached: 16e.jpg (903x960, 45K)

Contact Tripcode!Q/7, I know for a fact (s)he has some X200s for sale, librebooted.

what a helpful post

Yep

that's pretty damn cool, user. Enjoy being one of the few people sure they aren't using backdoored hardware.

Attached: Mordred at the beach.jpg (825x1275, 179K)

Have they ever tried for RYF cert?

>buying 45nm toaster to delude himself he will have privacy
the moment the agencies realize they can't spy on you, you are automatically on a list.

No, they include a script to install proprietary firmware on first boot

Attached: idiotsandwich.gif (500x281, 1.42M)

>most people base their entire existence around unique attempts for social attention but for some reason that doesn't apply to gender and sexuality

You know the X200 runs pretty cool, much cooler than the X60 which definitely produces toaster levels of heat.

It's the wifi card under the right palm rest

yes
brain identifies as female - female
brain identifies as male - male
that's all there is
genitals possibly can't decide someone's gender identity, they don't have an identity, they're just chunks of flesh that mean nothing other than what you make of them

Another good reason to replace the wifi card with a higher quality one. The high end atheros chips produce less heat and have better power management.

based

>dollar sign after the number

>12K pounds
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA WHAT THE FUCK

>genitals possibly can't decide someone's gender identity, they don't have an identity, they're just chunks of flesh that mean nothing other than what you make of them
jfc, your genitals are a RESULT of your biology, which predetermined your sex when you were a fetus. you can't change your chromosomes after you're born, it's simply not possible, the chromosomes you're born with is all that there is, and yes, they also determined those "chucks of flesh" that are between your legs. if you're a male and think you're a female, then that's a mental disorder, just like people who want to gauge their eyes out because they think they're blind or cut off a healthy limb because they think they're an amputee. for whatever dumb reason, the genitals have a special exception in that, it's the only body part you can have a doctor amputate for no reason other than "muh feels." People who think they are a sex other than what they were born with don't need sex reassignment surgery, they need significant mental therapy.

>Paying more than $50 for a libreboot thinkpad

Attached: george.jpg (394x399, 36K)

ITT: people who don't know that gender and sex are different things

Attached: Capture.png (738x225, 23K)

>result of your biology
which is totally not known to ever fuck up right?
lol
>which predetermined your sex
yes, but it's not about the genitals, it's about your brain's gender identity, that's what ultimately matters, not genitals, genitals are chunks of flesh you can change, lose, break, etc, but guys who get into fatal accidents and lose their dick don't become girls and vice versa, because genitals are nothing to do with one's gender identity, which is what matters.
>chucks of flesh
poor chuck
>they also determined
and they determined wrong cuz my brain says otherwise and i'm my brain and not my genitals, my brain without my body is still me, my body without my brain is not me, it's really quite simple.

cont. from >it's just like people who
yes, except those are one person per hundreds of millions of people, transgender people on the other hand are an extremely common and ancient occurrence. It's also nothing to do with cutting anything off, i know you're a troll, but just in case, very obviously nothing gets cut off, it's fairly average for a cosmetic surgery, much less invasive than say skin tucks and such.
>genitals have a special exception
no they don't, because nobody cuts anything off, it's a fairly uninvasive corrective surgery that makes people better 99.9% of the time, it's undeniable that it is absolutely an effective treatment for gender dysphoria, the reason gender dysphoria is so common, is because Gender Identity is real and it exists, it's like a variable in the brain, 1 or 0, female or male, so since our psyche has a special built-in thing for that of course when biology fucks up with the wrong body people are gonna wanna change because their brain will complain of the inconsistency otherwise.
>other than "muh feels"
nobody amputates anything
rigorous psychological tests are done before any surgery like that, even breast implants for women, idk how it is in bumfuck, USA, but everywhere else, insane people can't have surgery, so you would probably not be allowed any surgery unlike most trans people, which is a good thing, since you seem to bring up amputation a lot and if that's what you think it is then it's good that you'll never be able to do it.
>muh mental help
which isn't effective because gender is so deeply rooted in our identity, it's proven that it's ineffective, unlike surgery, and it makes perfect sense, you don't lobotomize the brain if someone wants to get a cancerous tumor removed to make it okay with the tumor because the body must somehow have the sovereignty in all things

but user, i get boners when i look at ur mum

cont from In conclusion, you're BTFO, trans people have existed for thousands of years before you and will exist for much longer after you, your little alt-right fad is just about done on the other hand
Things become better for LGBT people across the entire world every day, and the more that happens, the more will open up and come out, the more people will accept them, the more you shitheads will be disregarded and hated by society

cuz ur gender identity is a faggot

kys

no u

>exellent condition
>x200
Doesn't exist.

absolute pseudoscience. I don't care what people do in their personal life if they want to pretend they are a sex different from what they are born with. but ultimately you can't argue with genetics. you are what you are, not what you think you are. I can say that my brain tells me I'm an apache attack helicopter, and have corrective rotary and cannon surgery, but that doesn't make me one.

Attached: apache.jpg (1280x720, 203K)

I found two on ebay last year, perfect condition. They're out there if you're diligent and patient.

specs?

They’re the same thing, but special flake disasters had to try to explain their mental disorder somehow so they repurposed a word

>buying a free software "secure" computer
>from a 3rd party
>having it sent through the mail

Enjoy you electronic bugging device, user.

it's no pseudoscience, gender identity is a well-agreed upon phenomenon that's part of the psyche and one of the building blocks of a human's identity.
>you can't argue with genetics
tell that to people who were born with genetic diseases and beat them and live fine lives
and even those that didn't and live despite them
like Steven Hawking
like all trans people
>you are what you are
yes, a perfectly normal woman with an 8-inch penis. You're talking to my brain, i'm talking to yours, that's what we are, the fleshbags we're in don't mean anything other than what we make of them
>le helicopter meme
>rainbow background
find a better meme, 30 year old boomer, nobody's laughing

>assumes I'm alt-right
I'm not, I'm registered green party
>LGBT
It's really just LGB there's not really a T at the end because transexual has nothing to do with sexual attraction, they co-opted the movement for their own personal gains
>you shitheads will be disregarded and hated by society
I never called you names or disrespected you in any way. I'm simply stating biological and genetic facts, facts which you are in denial of. The majority of people think it's incredibly odd to try and change your sex or act as a sex that you are not.

>it's no pseudoscience, gender identity is a well-agreed upon phenomenon that's part of the psyche and one of the building blocks of a human's identity.
It's a well-documented mental illness

>tell that to people who were born with genetic diseases and beat them and live fine lives
and even those that didn't and live despite them
Again, it's a mental illness, not a genetic disorder like Stephen Hawking. jfc that's the dumbest comparison I've seen on the internet

>a perfectly normal woman with an 8-inch penis
topkek

>find a better meme, 30 year old boomer, nobody's laughing
**crack**
*ssssip*
:^)

>It looked practically brand new when I got it, it was so damn clean

how can one obtain this level of service without getting insanely lucky?

Dirtiness is the only thing stopping me from buying used

Why are connectors gendered and animals sexed and not the other way around, then?

>movements that try to gain equal rights have joined together because of their similar goals and similar enemies
>it's really just LGB
you're contradicting yourself, besides, LGB don't get oppressed :^)
>muh genetic facts
very typical of the alt-right to use pseudoscience to cover it's hate speech, however my opinion is rooted in actual science, science that you're in an increasing denial of
the majority of people don't care about other people's genitals or genders, at least not in the third world
>
>well documented mental illness
not at all, i guess you mean gender dysphoria, which is a largely not well understood phenomenon, but Gender identity is real and has been agreed upon by psychologists a long time ago.
>again, it's a mental illness, not a genetic disorder
wrong, you and nobody can know for sure which one it is, you don't lobotomize a cancer patient for believing the tumor is bad for them, same with trans people, the brain is more sovereign because without a body, we're still we, without a brain, we're not anybody anymore. You're a brain, i'm a brain, physical shells are irrelevant and will continue to become increasingly irrelevant for all people.
>dumbest comparison
it's a very correct one though, ofc denial is your second name if you believe any of what you said

Imagine being so uncomfortable with yourself you have to shitpost three times to try and justify your derangement.

>Gender dysphoria is not common
>sex changes usually don’t help
>gender is not in the mind, gender is the body
You can be an effeminate male or a manly woman, but that’s also a result of your hormones and upbringing.

You can truly believe you’re Jesus Christ, but that doesn’t make you the son if God. It just makes you a crazy person.

>everyone who disagrees is muh alt-rite
You seem really hung up on labeling me as part of a political movement that I have no affiliation with and am literally on the opposite side of politically. That's peak intellectual laziness right there.

Imagine being so uncomfortable with yourself you have to respond to justify your false ideology
>Gender Dysphoria is not common
it's much more common than any study could possibly say, because no sane trans person would expose themselves, whether that's because they're stealthy and pass or they're in the closet, not for the sake of a study.
>Sex changes usually don't help
they always help real trans people.
Your false-flagging sex change regret is filled with fetishists who have done it because they're sexually deranged, they're men who have become such degenerates they have masturbated themselves into extreme schizophrenic delusion, false-flagging alt-righters and bitter 60 year old repressing trannies that regret not transitioning at 14 years old like most people now.
>gender is not in the mind, gender is the body
can't possibly be true, the body has no consciousness without the mind, therefore it can have no identity and no perception, therefore no gender, no nothing at all.
>you can be an effeminate male or a manly woman
which has nothing to do with trans people
>but that's also a result of your hormones and upbringing
again, has nothing to do with trans people
you're either born trans or you're not, gender dysphoria is there from birth to death, anything else is bullshit.
>it just makes you a crazy person
no it doesn't, i've already stated earlier in the thread while being trans is more to do with biology fucking up and nothing to do with "mental illness", it's most like a genetic disease, and even then, if we judge by what society thinks, well, we will let history be the judge of it, and i think we all know who's gonna end up being on the losing side of history

>they always help real trans people.
muh no true scotsman

>people who really have gender dysphoria and really need treatment are the same as me, a fetishist deluded incel
kys

If sex isn’t equivalent to gender why do gender dysphorics need to get a sex change?
If a male is sure they’re female, why can’t he just keep his penis and roleplay as a woman? If it’s really just a chunk of flesh then why can’t he just enjoy having a penis, which is still enjoyable to use and much easier to have than a vagina?

Sex and gender are interchangeable terms. They only just recently were separated by crazy people that can’t even accept they’re a man or a woman

I am tired of rehashing these old arguments. You’re out of touch with reality and it’s impossible to show you how wrong you are because you keep lying to yourself

>implying there’s any difference between the two

>why can’t he just keep his penis
NAYRT, but a lot of transwomen do that. Most trans people feel strong dysphoria just by looking/feeling their genitals, but some do not.

This fits perfectly with what the other user has said - this dysphoria regarding the genitals is linked to the social aspects (you can't use your gender's toilet, every time you look at it, you remember your sex doesn't match your gender, etc.).

Attached: creations.jpg (3840x2180, 528K)

>NAYRT, but a lot of transwomen do that. Most trans people feel strong dysphoria just by looking/feeling their genitals, but some do not.
Then by definition they're not actually trans, since this is an essential aspect of such (dysphoria dealing with one's physical sex); if you don't have dysphoria, then you're not gender dysphoric, much like you're not blind if you have perfect vision.

You misread my post; I didn't say they don't have gender dysphoria, I said that looking at their genitals isn't a trigger for it.

Attached: fate best girl.jpg (359x269, 30K)