What's the point of using snapchat?

what's the point of using snapchat?
why do normies love using it?

Attached: snapchat-logo-thumbnail.jpg (1060x596, 62K)

Its addictive, and you are weird for not using it. Same with instagram, facebook ect.

People ask me too add them on these accounts and get so confused when I say I don't use them

Attached: 1532309332094.jpg (600x475, 55K)

>snapchat

Attached: 400.jpg (585x300, 109K)

You need friends to understand bro.

nudes

Never understood the point either, but I think most normies are using Instagram instead of it nowadays

This. Suck it incels

Oh wow....nudes....it's not like those are on the internet or anything...

>why do normies love using it?

Because it's vapid and soulless like anything normies love.

I use it because the people I need to communicate with won't use anything else. I admit it makes it easy to send photos and videos too.

When I used it, it was because it was the only thing that really had videos (instagram didn't have them yet) and it was the only place that girls would send nudes on (because they thought that it was secure that they got "deleted" after 10 seconds)

Watching thots and degenerates be thots and degenerates

I've only ever used snapchat for sending/receiving nudes to women I was fucking

They have friends

Attached: 2f7.jpg (601x508, 28K)

Not from people you know you fucking nerd

Attached: 1526781354662.gif (263x252, 1.93M)

Yet another way to attention whore.

If you're female, it's a place to attentionwhore.
If you're male, it's a place to scam nudes off attentionwhores.

Exactly. I haven't seen in real life a women that compares to those heavily retouched masterpieces that you can sometimes find online.

That is just pathetic.

Based.

Reddit normie here! Just wanted to say that Snapchat is a lot of fun to use, as posts aren't permanent so you're less concerned about quality. Much like twitter and instagram, I mainly use it to put pictures of my food and dogs on there.

Hope that shed some light!

>aren't permanent
They log everything, dipshit.

I'm not talking about the company. As you're aware, normies don't really care about privacy. I'm talking about what other users see

>tfw anonib is gone forever

>As you're aware, normies don't really care about privacy.
That is, until the server gets hacked and their nudes are all over the internet.

>choosing 3dpd over a kawaii waifu

Attached: Dagashi-Kashi-10-21-1280x720-min.jpg (1280x720, 94K)

Like normies get nudes form friends? Literal fenale friends?

How do I get girls

I've heard that rope, duct tape and chloroform are essential.

*you* don't

Its fun and you can send dick pics to randoms

Become a normie. Stop talking about thinkpads and watch friends or something idk. Im only a normie because my friends and through that ive been able to get laid.

based and redpilled

How do I get friends as an adult

muh nudes

There's a rumor on XDA that Snapchat pays off devs for Bluestacks, Nox, etc. for source snippets so they know how they can best permaban anyone who tries to log into Snap using an emulator, and when you consider how they were at the center of multiple FBI investigations, I believe it

The Snappening showcased that people use it to trade CP, and it's probably still used for that purpose

Why getting a normie girl when (You) can literally get an autistic Jow Forumsirlfriend that REALLY likes you and your hobbies?

I love snapchat for the nude of my friends when they are drunk and they send "accidental" pics.

Strangely only a few of the pictures in there were that iirc.

Because the 2nd option is unrealistic

Be social. I only have friends due to forced situations like school and work but I dont really say a lot at work because I just wanna get out of there

I'd be very surprised if someone at snapchat or snapchat itself wasn't making money selling nudes out the backdoor.

No, it's not.

I use it for online dating. Great way to screen catfishes and not give out anything personal.

More personal than just text, less personal than talking over the phone.
Also no expectations for immediate response like live interaction.

Money, time, mutual experience

There is no point. I only downloaded it to play with the filters and to get some nudes. There's so pretty cool AR shit on there and the face swap was fun. It's gotten old for me but, ugly bitches still use the filters to hide their gigantic noses and facial blemishes.

Its easy to cheat and flirt

>and not give out anything personal
>to a facebook app
yeah, this seems about right lol

Its an quick way of taking pictures, adding text and filters and other bullshit, and sending it to mass amounts of people.

Also everything is deleted in 24 hours and you get notified when people screenshot your image so its good for sharing sneaky pics.

Kills your battery though.

>He has thot acquaintances
degenerate

Attached: 1405381737120.jpg (600x558, 64K)

>get so confused when I say I don't use them
cognitive dissonance. By you saying you don't have accounts they are reminded that not using them is an option but they don't want to admit they are better off without and they justify it because everybody else does it so they get awkward or defensive. Same happens if you say you're vegan.

Attached: I-am-better-than-you.jpg (600x360, 105K)

Back in my day only faggots didn't get girls

>what's the point of using snapchat?
feeding the botnet

Kek

I said thots not girls

Am I just a cyber-vegan?

No you're normal. Only degenerates use social media

>snapchat itself
You have no idea how big companies are.

RIP Bookchan.

Read Heartise.
>Become a normie
No need. If you are a confident asshole your interests can be as obscure as you want.