Bidets

Is toilet paper a meme?

Also bathroom technology thread

Attached: 0187C4C6-0A46-4CAD-B13C-A2A44343BF70.jpg (800x616, 79K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nbcconnecticut.com/news/local/Bathroom-Hand-Dryers-Spread-Fecal-Bacteria-UConn-Study-479721513.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Vaffanculo pizzaman

botnet

whats wrong with going outside into bushes?

Am Indian, can confirm that it's the best way

there's no mess if you eat a proper diet

>bidet
I hate this fucking word but the technology is okay

100% false.

Make a wet wipes or use one after you "think" your clean. You'll be surprised.

Also wet wipes are NOTHING compared to a bidet or bidet attachment. Spend the $20 get an attachment on eBay/Amazon/local hardware store you will not be sorry.

Use both.

Dont need this shit if you have the ganges river and your left hand.

Bidets don't remove the need for toilet paper.

actual bidets are one thing but shit like this is inexcusable
you might as well just dig a pit in your garage and use your garden hose

Attached: 1528646595363.jpg (450x600, 30K)

Blasting streams of water up your ass is gay

Attached: 1532915838075.jpg (500x376, 32K)

plus it feels soo gooood uwu

better than walking around with dingleberrys

Penetration and washing your ass are two different things. Or you are doing it wrong.

if you had shit in your armpit, would you take a shower? or wipe it with paper?

Attached: 1524483467805.jpg (235x215, 9K)

Neither

>your armpit is literally the same thing as your ass crack

Caveman indeed

The bum gun is the best, speaking as a seasoned Traveler of Asia.
Best way to take a shit.
Dont knock it til you have tried it

Fuck these things and any hand dryer that is not paper towels. Who’s with me??

Attached: 68B3EC0B-45C4-498A-88EF-232440D78DAC.jpg (1025x1410, 52K)

this. I'm so fucking done with blowing out my ear drums whenever I use one. They're also shit because you have to wait for people to be done.

And they really never gets your hands completely dry. Or if you want to wash your face, you can’t dry your face with a blower.

>Unironically using toilet paper
Lol just shit in the street

Have anyone used this japanese toilets?
Pic related

Attached: 3df9c9325ebcfbde44edd4e4bfecdbc0.jpg (382x512, 34K)

>botdet
ftfy

t.indian

Yes, most comfy shit ever.

There was also a study done at uconn that suggested that hand dryers actually spread fecal bacteria around more and get it airborne. Paper towels really are the master race, I think it's a meme that paper towels are bad for the environment. We can regrow more trees. On the other hand how much coal we have to burn to power a 1.2kW (120V 10A) hand dryer?

nbcconnecticut.com/news/local/Bathroom-Hand-Dryers-Spread-Fecal-Bacteria-UConn-Study-479721513.html

dyson has been pretty much living off the reputation of their 1 good vacuum from 2005
I haven't seen a single product they put out since then that doesn't look like absolute shit

No but it is full of malware. Bidet is no gyarentee tho

So?
*nuzzles*

buttnet lol

Bidets are great. You save so much money on toilet paper since you only use it to pat yourself dry. You never have to deal with that itchy swamp ass feel, you're always fresh and clean. America doesn't know what it's missing. We were too stupid to understand what they were used for, our soldiers in WW2 thought only prostitutes had them so they got a bad rep.

Take a shower after you shit in the morning, not hard

You don't need to shower everyday if you don't do lots of physical labor. You're stripping your hair and skin of essential oils that way. Bidets are still the way to go.

This in the other hand has many functionalities other than washing your ass with ceramic bowl with water spray.

Attached: kuules nyt.jpg (600x463, 23K)

how much would it cost me to install a bidet, or even just a long faucet in my australian bathroom? i just got back from a european holiday and holy shit, the bidet is way better than using a cup of water

>your ass crack is not skin on your body

if you think using a bidet then washing your hands with soap and water is gross tell me why it is not gross to have a thin layer of actual shit stuck to your ass all day

truly ahead to his time