You know what's funny nerds?

You know what's funny nerds?

I can snap and kill every mother fucker on this board if we met IRL.

Seriously, think about it. I'd have your windpipe crushed and your eyes gouged out before you would even know what's happening.

You guys talk big shit. Watch yourselves

Attached: img_23.jpg (1083x1600, 1.34M)

guido drinking smirnof ice must be bate

post pics of ur feet

>tfw like vidya / PCs
>But also have a hard on for lifting weights, specifically Olympic lifting
>Lifting 2.5 years now and went from 6ft > 70kg - 93kg.
>150kg squat, 170kg DL, 70kg OHP, 95kg bench, all 3x5.

I'd break someone like the ops neck without even trying.

Attached: 1528491307005.jpg (720x707, 66K)

lifting weights != ability to fight

Sure, assuming you are some trained fighter. Once i grab you I'd snap your arm like a twig, and grab you in a headlock.

Used to do it back in school, turned a lot of peoples faces purple until everyone tried grabbing me away so i don't kill the guy. Good times.

lol if that's you in the pic I'd fuck you up pussy boy

>bragging about benching 210 LBS
Why are third worlders so fucking weak anyway?

Attached: 1498092167541.png (490x372, 156K)

Fuck with the wrong psycho and you'll get an HIV-infected needle stabbed into your fucking thigh.

In that instance, would it allow be to stomp on the guys head and curb stomp him until his head turned to mush?

I only weight 140 lbs but I have a black belt. I'll put you in the fucking ground before you throw the first punch. I'll drop you so hard your synthol stuffed upper torso explodes.

Not him, but what made me cringe is that he unironically began listing his gym stats in response to OPs shitpost. Not even people on Jow Forums are that insecure.

>Not even people on Jow Forums are that insecure.

don't pretend like you've ever been on Jow Forums, DYEL. Your stupidity and lack of knowledge showed through.

want to try to say it to my face irl?

ILL FUCKING SMASH YOUR TEETH IN little fags

trying to be tought on the internet
give me you adress

Attached: img_3234_2.jpg (800x301, 80K)

norges beste blogger bout to get v&

Attached: sm2 accident.png (1280x855, 1.62M)

This can't be fucking real.

Give big cheese his $200 back you motherfucker.

Only takes one prick. Maybe you wouldn't even notice it during your fit of machismo.
I'm just saying I've seen some pretty rough shit.
Worst case scenario: after the head's been smashed like a post-Halloween pumpkin, the authorities might reign you in. You might end up in the state pen, which is already infested with HIV/AIDs, so you'd be right home. You might even be able to spread it to fellow inmates, you gigantic faggot.

>You might even be able to spread it to fellow inmates

Good thing we will be pen pals, first person i'm giving it to will be you and your soft boyish ass.

awwwww

Oh shit, wrong thread. What the fuck is going on here...

You're quick to reply. You'd make a good pen pal. Witty, too.
Unfortunately I won't end up in the pen anytime soon, as I'm not so bovine and hotheaded. But spread the love, by all means, seems it's fitting for you.

>thinking just because you're a black belt you'll be able to down someone that has more mass than you

not all us Europeans are that pathetic, i swear m8. I already exceeded his lifts by year 12 so im certain that there are many of us who can outlift that faggot. I guarantee you that no one here would be impressed by a 95 kilo bench press.

unlike you beta losers
i acutally get hot girls

Attached: img_3425.jpg (600x450, 167K)

This user is underage.

el goblino

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: Screenshot_2018-08-15-21-48-52.png (720x1280, 726K)

As they say, the weak must fear the strong.

Is that fucking Mr. Bean with a wig?

fuck off losers

shes actually hot
and just mine ;) kys fags

Attached: img_23453.jpg (400x533, 80K)

With better cheekbones, jaw, nose, forehead, hair and skin she could be cute
;^)

JESUS CHRIST

Attached: Screenshot_2018-08-15-21-51-06.png (720x1280, 452K)

la creatura...

Attached: Ganondorf.png (381x590, 283K)

*shoots you*
ah the power of technology

reported for personal attacks against my girlfriend

Honestly this. Once you bust caps it honestly doesn't even matter how strong you are anymore. You don't even need 50 cal beowulf rounds. I've heard of people bleeding out from a few 22lrs.

Attached: 1529525393761.png (904x401, 646K)

>having a hard for Olympic lifters

/lgbt/ is that way

And a Jow Forums-tier meme to top it off. Bummer, that started off as decent banter.
Her body is poor, but I've seen worse. Think the face really seals the deal here. Hope someone ties concrete blocks to her feet to shoves her in whatever waterway she's overlooking.

Like a white trash CIA nigger faggot stands a chance against a 6'10", 225 lb, former American professional basketball player who retired to serve God

Attached: 1508021750928.png (457x556, 143K)

you lack some anger management man like you shudent be let walk free in da street

Why did it seem that way too many cared about that?
Also, I'm pretty sure he sent the money to him.

Big cheese didn't deserve it.

But I've heard about people, too this day, harrassing review fag over not giving chesetard the money.

I guess all this seething insatiable rage turned into a meme. His fault for not apologizing in time.

Poof!

How is this shit still alive?

Mods are fags

>rickastley.webm

Hot as in burnt to a crisp lmao

Butthurt much? Did someone make you cry?