15 year old $20 mouse is acting up

>15 year old $20 mouse is acting up
>Unscrew one screw and take a look inside
>Spray everything with canned air
>Put it back together again
>Works as smoothly as the day I bought it
When was the last time you cleaned out your mouse, user?

Attached: s-l1600.jpg (1149x1185, 273K)

Toss it and buy a new one

Fuck off kike

yeah that never happened

A couple of years ago. Left click was acting up, some gunk got onto the switch. I should do it again, since wheel-tilt right isn't working every time anymore, but I can't be fucked, since screws are under the glued on feet.

There was a bunch of dead skin inside. I soaked the top shell in warm water and wiped down the inside of the bottom shell. I cleaned dead skin on the wheel and thoroughly sprayed the PCB with canned air on both sides. Clicked all three surface mounted buttons while the board was upside down to make sure I got all the debris out. Used Goo Gone on the back where the sticker was covering the screw hole. The cursor isn't jumping around anymore and scroll is gliding way smoother.

back when microsoft still made good hardware

all their shit sucks now, if you uby an intellimouse now it breaks within a year

I usually soak mine in 99% isopropyl and let it dry for an hour, then stick the tube from the can of compressed air in one of the gaps and blow all that's left out of the mouse.

is there any way to keep WMO mice white. I have white.keyboard.bungee.crt but using a black wmo atm because its plastic doesn't stain but if I could get one that would stay 100% white for longer. thought about getting one repainted but I think I would rather raw look.

I clean the ball whenever it needs cleaning and the ceramic bearings about weekly

Two days ago because my cat's fur keeps on reeling onto my mouse wheel's axle.

That's disgusting.

men I just spit shine mine and it's worked for 42 years

But I need a gaming mouse because low DPI mice hurt wrist under heavy usage.

they don't if you play at under 1080p. if you have like 3screens or 4k make a .bat file on your desktop that turns up windowse sense and click it when ever you want to do desktop stuff and click it again/another one when you want to game.

Not our fault you're some random underage piece of shit buying "ultra xxxxtreme gaymur pro razur" mouses every month.
KYS

Attached: 1508071922128.jpg (400x386, 37K)

Sure thing pajeet. I'll create a GUI in Visual Basic to track down their IP too.

i got a usb headset back in 2011 or something. horrible uncomfortable things. i got a flat keyboard in 2015, worse to type on than mac butterfly ones and the batteries leaked after a couple months. it had lag issues but most wireless things do on that compy, so hard to blame it for that.

What's a good mouse nowadays? I'm looking to buy one atm, not for gaming but not too cheap either.

you do know games have a sensitivity slider right?
even 400dpi is enough unless you actually use 1cm/360 and want to make pixel perfect mouse movements

>People only use computers to play games
Zoomer detected.

Attached: 1533172388858.png (670x714, 415K)

is this post ironic

move mouse with your arm instead of wrist
takes you a minute to get across the screen with wrist @ 400

>back when microsoft still made good hardware

Do you know what an OEM is user?

Wtf bro, my mouse melted.

yes?

not if you use 1024x768 120hz which every one should be using on a 0-20$ crt.

if your gaming on a 144hz or 240hz monitor your a idiot your playing with 10-20ms of lag even on the monitors that are branded as 1ms. only reason they are branded as 1ms is it takes them 1ms to turn the screen off but to change the image on it still takes 10+ms even on the best 1m monitors and 10ms monitors that would be branded as 1ms today came out in in the mid 2000s.

LCD hasn't improved people have just rebranded it and changed backlighting (to some thing worse and cheaper) and fucked with color (which is still shit)

I wonder why ball mice manufacturers never installed a blade against the axles to shave off the gunk.

how do you tell which White WMO mice are V1 or V2 sensor? I know with the black ones they are all made after 2006 or some thing and V2 but I want a V2 white one. its some serial number shit right can some one explain it simply.

'bout a month ago. I've still got an issue with my left click.

>Use logitech mouse for 15 years.
>Buy a new one
>Oh boy can't wait to see the improvements they made in these past 15 years
>right click breaks in 2 months

Capitalism was a mistake.

but but, you have to buy the newest $80 RGB user :'(

*sip*
Yup. The Microsoft Intellimouse. They just don't make 'em like that anymore.

Attached: 7435F3D1AA6447A2A1579320C11D30AE.png (675x601, 194K)

>Not using an ergonomic mouse

Attached: dxt2.jpg (425x425, 10K)

this but unironically

You are still using this?

Attached: Xerox_Alto_mouse.jpg (1024x768, 355K)

yesterday

Attached: x.jpg (1920x1080, 124K)

The hell's that?

Early optical mice has steampowered lasers that frequently exploded in a huge fireball taking out half your home and making the other half a radioactive wasteland. with asbestos rain.

>*crack*
>*sip*
>a-h, now those ball mouses; those were some good shit