How to I make a Chrome extension that can recognize anime avatars and automatically block posts by those avatars...

How to I make a Chrome extension that can recognize anime avatars and automatically block posts by those avatars, not just on 4chin but other sites too?

Attached: transfer_learning.png (1046x806, 309K)

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/jayleicn/animeGAN
isitanime.website
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Write it?

I've found that I encounter significantly less anime images if I stop browsing anime websites. Maybe you should try that.

Just stop using internet.

Found the weebs

>how do I make a chrome extension to create a little safe space for me

Attached: 082e105e4424f795157fdcc56b7980d6.jpg (700x700, 64K)

Do you go to synagogues and point out how many jews there are too?

>run a server to classify images
>then recognizes anime avatars
>make extension that forces server to analyze images
>depending to answer block image's post
You can but every page will take an hour to load.

Attached: cuuute.png (150x150, 50K)

>he doesn't do that
fuckin liberals

If images are stored on an SSD and they're sent all at once rather than one by one I don't see why it would take so long

I'm not sure here but you wouldn't really have to send anything.
>browser downloads images
>hide everything until check is complete
>check images from browser's cache
>show only what you want

I thought you could just do
>halt loading of page until check is complete
>server checks images
>send list of posts to be hidden to browser
>browser resumes loading page, hiding posts that should be hidden
Should be plenty fast if the checking algorithm uses a buffer and is multithreaded

Why not train model then push the model onto the browser to test images against the model? It's very compute-intensive to train models but using a trained model is not very compute intensive.

Add *Jow Forums.org* to uBlock.

>anime hater can't program and asks Jow Forums to spoonfeed him instead of picking up a fucking computer vision textbook
why are anime-hating normos such brainlets Jow Forums?

There are parental control programs that will block sites for anime. A lot of them don't block Jow Forums though, so you'll have to add it yourself.

>anime websites
This is a frog website, though.

Attached: 1519508580586.png (900x623, 40K)

Either build and train a CNN with millions of anime girls or write up a script that detects faces with no noses or dots for where the nose should be????

i only want 3dpd posters to go extinct

Yes. The hierarchy is:
Frog posting > Anime posting > 3DPD posting

Attached: 1534238632725.jpg (1456x896, 98K)

maybe you should try r*ddit

dumb frogposter

what websites would those be so i can about them

avoid
fucking autocorrect

Reverse google image search every image and match it with a database of japanese words or an anime list.

>phoneposting

Attached: 1437133680105.png (900x1593, 362K)

Based.

Attached: 1507717175016.jpg (1137x640, 378K)

probably not all that hard, you just need to use standard image classification neural net, you should probably learn tensor flow or something. in fact even that might be overkill as you could probably just crawl some anime sites vs normal sites and feed any pics found into a supervised learning algo. then once you can detect anime you just query your trained neural net.

1000 hours of work, just to automatically block some type of people.

here ya go mother fucker github.com/jayleicn/animeGAN

a non brainlet could knock it up in a day with thing i posted just above

Why are you even on Jow Forums?

fucking frogposters

How about you save all that effort and just go back?

Attached: 1511984666353.jpg (2352x1638, 758K)

Not worth it.

But 1000 hours are worth it if you want to block all people without anime avatars.

reminder

Attached: tbb4yrfd.png (500x1202, 333K)

what is this shitty edition of the pic

did you literally make it yourself because you thought the original didn't make the point clear enough

the original was retarded I fixed it

Cute Maki picture. Where do I get one?

Attached: owo.webm (1280x720, 2.85M)

i love this webm

>run through some anime reverse imagesearch
results with >90% confidence = filter

>making a neural network to classify anime avatars
While this would be an end all solution it would probably be best to check its colors since anime pictures tend to have very specific color schemes.

Attached: 1526162334687.png (1300x736, 59K)

>niggers le master race pepe.jpg cars vroom vroom thor

reddit and funnyjunk are both overloaded with autistic weebs. facebook is the only safespace.

After years of lurking I began to automatically filter out a*imeposters and skip reading thier posts.
That way i can immediately detect low-quality posts don't really bring anything to the topic, baits, and other shitposts made by undesirable people without wasting my time on reading them.
I noticed that I started using this filer IRL. If I notice that someone from my environment is an weeb, I will avoid that person and try to make other people stop interacting with them (ex. telling other people that this person is a suspected pedo, into weird stuff, a creep/stalker etc). I've done that a few times already with success (making them loose some friends, potential gfs), because people usually consider me a hones, truthful person.

Attached: supreme_champion.jpg (232x293, 10K)

Attached: who could be behind it.jpg (640x480, 99K)

I don't even browse leddit.

daily reminder Jow Forums stopped being an anime website ever since it went mainstream

Does it even matter if it's mainstream? If anything, using that reasoning outs you as a normalfag that shouldn't be here in the first place.

im here since 2009 kid
maybe you should adapt to the changing environment

>not wanting to discuss anime with anime friends
How uncultured can you be

Attached: 448163842863.jpg (823x744, 109K)

Daily reminder that the fact that there's enough anime posters for you to want a way to filter them means you are wrong.

If you're here since 2009 then you should be, at the very least, unfazed by it by now. Complaining about this pretty much invalidates your >le oldfag argument since only retarded newfags complain about anime.

In the same way those fellows who get #metoo'd gain (even more) credibility in my eyes, I'd probably like the person more if I heard some fag slander his name behind his back. Hell, I'd rather stop associating with a person who hasn't the balls to confront a """"weeb""" directly.

Attached: 1528906926107.jpg (495x480, 43K)

No, no you don't.

But I do.

Attached: 299206763019.jpg (231x244, 6K)

>go to chinese cartoon board to cry about chinese cartoons
300 IQ

Depends. Reddit has some autistic subs, but the vast majority are normies (see Jow Forumsall)

Yes, actually

>anime fans discussing technology and software for watching and sharing anime

Attached: gtan.jpg (1559x1417, 267K)

>found the weebs
>on Jow Forums
wow, incredible

Attached: q4dgx4U.png (1280x717, 891K)

You mean since chanology?

Leave your house sometime you 400lb celibate fattard

cute girl, who is that?

i'd be surprised if you found a non-weeb here.

Go to an anime forum or some website where people use anime avatars, download a bunch crop them to 100x100 and mark them as 1, go to Facebook or whatever normie site and crop 100x100px real life images and mark it as 0.

Create a neural network that will train on your data, just a bunch of convnets or something like that. You could probably transfer learning from another classification algorithm but maybe not.

Once you have your net trained it should pretty reliably identify anime images over real life images. I'm pretty sure it'll classify any drawn or painting as anime, so you have to tinker with that, maybe add another category to differentiate with anime.

With this you can now build a simple program that takes an avatar, crops it to 100x100, passes it to the net and if it identifies it as anime the post is blocked. The identification process will be fast, neural nets are really fast to classify.

why do you even give a shit about what someones avatar looks like
stop being a faggot or kys

>just to automatically block some type of people
Those "people" are CIA and we deserve respect just like everyone else.

Attached: 1533727626674.jpg (1280x1856, 73K)

I did this
isitanime.website
It's got an API, read the source for usage

Stop coming to Jow Forums?

>anti anime action
>dirty mobileposter

Attached: 1272255688891.jpg (640x480, 45K)

re it's a basic keras convnet on 512x512 inputs, could probably do better with some feature engineering but my biggest problem is the dataset (about 30000 images from /a/, /co/, imgur, safebooru, imagenet),

A few weeks ago someone scripted his entire fap folder through it, mostly loli with some furry, guro, and a bunch of dolls. Thanks dude

No it's not.

Attached: 1529492160821.gif (487x560, 898K)

>He would throttle his cpu and spend the time to train and run machine learning on thousands of images just to filter them out so he doesn't see anime
I hope you don't lean anywhere politically.

Attached: 3281.webm (720x480, 1.34M)

Every single action is political. His normalfaggotry feeds my reactionary movement to arm weebs and kill all normalfags even if he doesn't think of disliking anime as a political stance.

Attached: IMG_3761.png (500x706, 450K)

I love this gif, never stop posting it.

I do unironically have a software which could do that, but I like animeposters.