I need a new wireless mouse for simple office tasks on a desktop PC...

I need a new wireless mouse for simple office tasks on a desktop PC. I keep seeing this one hailed as the absolute best one but it's a bit pricey. I mean I'd pay it if it REALLY is worth the investment. I don't want one that feels cheap either. What do?

Attached: mx.jpg (1600x1067, 184K)

This one isn't meant for just office tasks. There's cheaper versions of the mx series that offer pretty much the same, but in a less massive and feature rich design.

I like it and it was just about 70 dollars

Thanks. So I'm safe with any of the MX ones? There aren't any black sheep or anything?

the black sheep is that the new mice have a very small internal battery that will go bad pretty soon. find the old matte version of the mx anywhere. it has 2xAA and with alkaline it will last you ~2-3 months of heavy use

Stay away from the MX Anywhere mice! They have no middle click button! That's right! An 80$ mouse with no fucking middle click!

I bought one for myself as it was perfect in every regard for what I wanted:
- both usb dongle wireless and bluetooth wireless
- has side scroll wheel for copy/paste shortcut
- has thumb button
- was comfortable

But has no middle click! What da fuck Logitech!?
I had to return it.

Attached: 10752498.jpg (500x500, 19K)

here
I forgot to mention that the middle button is a physical activator for the free scroll feature and the middle click is mapped by default to the small button under the scroll, as you can see in the picture. It's not as accessible as the scroll wheel and I would never get used to it.

tl,dr: has middle click, it's just not where you wanted it to be

The worst thing of all is that to this day there's never been a truly fucking awesome full size Bluetooth mouse made by any company, not one exists to this day.

The Logitech MX models, crap. Microsoft? Never makes anything full size. Kensington? Nope. Nobody makes a really great full size Bluetooth mouse.

GOD DAMMIT WHY

MX Masters are good. Microsoft makes an equivalent of it too.

I've literally never used the middle click button in my life.

I picked one up for like £35 on Prime Day. Is a nice mouse.

The side buttons are pretty annoying since there stacked rather than just being in front of and behind each other.
Nothing you couldn't get used to, although a good, cheaper alternative is the m720. Has just about all the same features (asides from the horizontal scroll wheel and rechargable battery )at pretty much half the cost.

I have a M560 for my laptop and I'm going to try the M720 for the desktop.
what's the budget cap?

Any good mice with M4&5 on the left and right sides that can take lots of rapid clicking/long continuos presses for 8 hours a day without breaking in 6 months?

mx master best

just get smaller hands nerd

>MX Masters are good. Microsoft makes an equivalent of it too.
What equivalent is that, and is it good?

Attached: 51jPe1mQgVL._SL1200_.jpg (1200x1200, 50K)

>company switches around the standard mouse buttons and puts the left click on the thumb and the right click on the middle
It's okay user! The left and right clicks are just not where you expected it!

>never used the middle click button in my life
Do you... do any kind of work?

MX Master is amazing, the battery life and free scroll alone are worth it, the side scroll and extra buttons are just icing on the cake.
Been tossing mine around for the last three years and I've noticed no loss of battery life or function. I use it daily for work and toss it in my backpack to take home and back to work.

It's pretty much the same but without a horizontal scroll wheel. It even has the same multi computer support, with three connections.

>literally the same price on amazon
>more expensive if you compare it with the first mx master

I have one, it's a comfy as fuck mouse.

The G602/G903 are pretty good. I personally use a G903 at work but the G602 has more buttons and looks less gaymen.

Bought this for $1 and it's perfectly fine. Idk why you would spend that much on a wireless mouse unless it's for gaming.

Attached: hxsj x20.png (1000x1000, 459K)

I have it
best mouse i've ever used, coming from a g502
but it's not worth 80$, i paid it 50€ on amazon warehouse, in good condition

This is the one i use.Had it for a few years and never had issues.It only cost $20

Attached: m185.jpg (600x532, 27K)

M325
15 bucks best mouse ever

Attached: 91DC1PMp2pL._SX355_.jpg (355x341, 15K)

Logitech G602, you can find them for under $30 now

The notch scroll switch is broken in this model and Logitech will never fix it.

True. The newest version fixed it though. I waited a year or so before buying another (returned 3 of the original before giving up).