So I noticed my PC had lots of dirt. Then I decided to clean my motherboard with liquid soap+water...

So I noticed my PC had lots of dirt. Then I decided to clean my motherboard with liquid soap+water. When it dried and I tried to turned it on, it couldn't. What should I do? I paid for 1000 usd for this rig.

Attached: 1531359505563.jpg (1171x936, 87K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s07jNIl4eBFa
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Didn't dry enough. Get out the wallet.

Is it clean?

Most likely you blew off a capacitor while scrubbing your mobo to clean it
Go to a technician shop to get it checked

try applying dry water where you think there might be wet water trapped inside, like little holes and such. then try turning it back on

Also its very lilely some water was retained on the chipset either by capillary action if it was intel or due tovthe holes if it was amd

literally just cleaned some gpus and mobos the same way. works fine. just make sure its actually dry before you pump electricity in it.
you probably a dumbass and left water in some of the ports

You should use rice to dry it up, just put your motherboard in ball of rice, it'll be good as new

why are you fuckers replying to obvious bait?
>the absolute state of Jow Forums

you actually take anything Jow Forums says serious?. kyfs.

>taking posts on Jow Forums seriously

Attached: 1534173329632.png (676x662, 363K)

vocaroo.com/i/s07jNIl4eBFa

>Electric shower
literally wut

>replying to bait to complain about posters replying to bait

i hope you guys go to hell

Attached: 1532807306546.jpg (600x583, 75K)

2 (you's) for the price of one. Thanks nigga!

Attached: you.png (1896x199, 46K)

it's pretty common here in brazil. it just werks :^)

Some third world countries use electric shower heads that sorta heat the water, since they don't have hot water plumbing.

Attached: uma_shower.jpg (432x358, 105K)

You sure they don't boil water instead?

The shower heads? No, they don't put out enough power to instantly boil the water as it comes through. It makes the water go from cool to warm-ish.
You can't turn the water up much either or it won't heat it at all.

If you're talking about boiling water and dumping it on yourself to bathe, that's not common since you have to spend a ton of fuel or electricity heating a lot of water, and then suspend it above yourself somehow.

Yeah, very common in Latin America. If hooked up correctly the risks are minimal. If not...

Attached: IMG_0578.jpg (1296x972, 405K)

Because water doesn't need to be that hot, I have hot water plumbing I'm my house, but I have friends that use electric shower and it works fine. It's just a bit cold in the winter.

>Then suspend it above yourself somehow
Yeah, the fuedal Japanese actually invented something for this. It's called a ペニス, or "bucket". Grorious Nippon engineering folded a thousand times.

Attached: 814KUno2XRL._SX355_.jpg (355x253, 11K)

Penis?
I suppose having a dude stand above you and pee on you is one way to have a warm shower.

Curses, you saw through my elaborate ruse.

Attached: 761D7C8037484EEAB17E92D6C7968EE1.jpg (768x1024, 128K)

I've seen a few in the UK
of course they were wall mounted and done "properly"

Not as bad as you would think if you cant heat water that fast

You took me for a filthy gaijin!
Prepare to get GAPED!!

Attached: the_hand.jpg (400x400, 15K)

it just werks until it doesn't
I remember all those times my shower starts acting weird and I can see little sparks inside the case and I'm already wet and under the fucking thing and I just pray for my fucking life

Any more of these death shower heads?

>Yeah, the fuedal Japanese actually invented something for this. It's called a ペニス
and I thank them for this every day
I love bathing using a thick, hard ペニス at night after work