Who the fuck is this and why is he on my "recommended" """tech """ channel...

who the fuck is this and why is he on my "recommended" """tech """ channel? I tried watching a review but jesus fucking christ its a blatantly bad ad for other products and the most fake and badly scripted talk. Is this popular these days? is THIS what the 14 year olds watch??

im not even old (19

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-08-17 at 02.06.51.png (748x1022, 813K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/CDUZRNp4pxg?t=10m15s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Thats nice honey, dinner's at 6.

That7s because a lot of numales share the same profile as you. That's a good thing I guess because it means the "personality mapping" AI is not accurate yet. I bet you also get tons of low-fi anime music and you used to get these vaporwave compilations too.
Everytime his effeminated face showed up in my recommendation, I feed the botnet with "I'm not interested with this channel" and everything that would not make him pop up again (i.e. not checking the "I have already seen this video" box).
After a while he didn't show up again.
This is feeding the botnet with fresh data, but I do this often and once in a while a relevant recommendation show up.
I also give a thumb down every time I get tricked by a pajeet "tutorial", and the number of indians in my recommendation decreased too (I might also have gotten better at mentally filtering these too)

Attached: 15262997830891.png (657x539, 110K)

That's Linus Torvalds, the scientists who discovered Linuxium and he's also Jow Forums's mascot

Tunnel bear.

>Is this popular these days?
>is THIS what the 14 year olds watch??
sadly yes but in a world where companies have you by the balls there is no other choice

That man is the hero who convinced me not to buy a vive pro.

>watch at 1.25x speed
>feels more normal than normal speed
He's doing the classic "make my videos longer so I get more youtube screentime and get recommended to more people"
Even though he doesn't understand computers as much as some other YouTubers do (he's basically between /v/ and Jow Forums tier), he does have some good reviews.

its funny and informativ
what makes the main channel so sucessfull are the small subchannels like techlinked, techquicky that have information for the tech noob, that dont know much about basic pc technology. The main channel adds personality and "fun" to it.

Dont forget the tech flexing, kids love flexing

not anymore
they stopped the sponsorship because tunnelbear got aquired by a US company, by this applying american regulations which kills privacy

>kids love linus, he's based and tells you which GPU to buy
>they are here posting on Jow Forums right now starting GPU wars

Attached: LinusMediaGroupIncorporateFans.png (1279x720, 877K)

It's more than that now. He's basically become so popular companies send him all their shit first and for free. Chances are if you wanna know about cool new tech product he's already got it and waiting until NDA expires to instantly release the video.

And you know what - fair fucks to the guy he literally created his own company after being a no one working for NCIX and then going out on his own.

I watch at 2x btw also the content has been very poor this last week

i wish more people would get screen time, i so fucking tired of this fuckface

I love his gay voice

>youtu.be/CDUZRNp4pxg?t=10m15s
>C19 is not standard

What a surprise, Jow Forums youtubers are just as retarded as Jow Forums classic.

Attached: C19 is not standard.png (916x474, 525K)

He's one of the better youtube techfags actually, not afraid to shit on Intel and otherwise shit products. His blatant shilling for sponsored products is at least honest and open so my respects to that.

>I have no choice but to watch linus
Imagine living in this hell.

ameritard

Jay probably knows less about computers than Linus, which is saying something.

Why now say your real age you fucking retard

linux tech tips went downhill really fast. It's basically a consumerism channel filled with paid advertisements.

>buy blackberry key2
>been loving it, no regrets
>linus puts out a video on it
>trashes the key2 and calls it garbage
>recommends people to get generic samshit #241

No thanks

>blackberry
>physical keyboard
>permanent waste of space
Yes, it's retarded for an average user.