Guidance

First and foremost, I find day to day life daunting. I sit in an office and complete the same repetive tasks. I feel an urge to do something positive and find a bigger purpose as a collective. I know I will be made fun of for posting something like this, but I genuinely do not mind, because I will never be content staring balantly at a screen for the rest of my life, unlike most people in the modern age. I need guidance, I want to make a change, be active. Does anyone else share this thought?

Attached: 3ADA0506-4AF1-4563-A074-2698033047F4.jpg (1106x1072, 186K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.org/details/ConvictConditioning_201602
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Wanna join the Nazi party?

Attached: 1524329482657.jpg (454x720, 115K)

What's the Nazi party about? Do you do volunteering?

I said something positive.

Get a hobby you tard. Also work toward moving away from being a celery man if you don't like it. Save money and do your own startup, buisness, freelancing, self employment or whatever.

But don't just sit around and mope, by the time you realize how futile and pointless it is to mope you'll be on your deathbed.

>What's the Nazi party about?
We aim to promote harmony through cultural homogeneity and national growth through industry and military expansion.
>Do you do volunteering?
Yes, all of our soldiers are volunteers. No draft here!

based

I have a hobby, employment, etc...but thanks for the encouragement. Not exactly what I was looking for but...

Do you have a nation you can be proud of that cares about you?

No I live in America. Run by corporations and corrupt politicians.

If you have hobby, is it something that is focused on consumerism or on creating? If consumerism then try to find something creative or at least that allows you to make things. "Go out" and make these things till you make or create something that will be recognized by your hobby-peers (normies will never appreciate anything).

I hope I helped you, op. That's what everyone who wants more does, whenever it's writing a book or creating software or climbing mountains or traveling.

If you're not content, check top 10 worst architecture or something like that - these always have few buildings that are amazing but normies don't understand architecture or art and if it doesn't look like a disneyland castle its ugly to them.

All the more reason to become a Nazi. We can put those corporate fat cats and greedy politicians into camps and systematically execute them for propagating divisive ideals and exploiting our nation for their own ends!

I am an artist, I create music, cartoons, etc. I just want to make a change I think there are distractions that are preventing us from seeing the truth. There is no differenciating classes, only upper class and the rest suffer. Maybe I will create around that concept. Thank you for the encouragement.

>Does anyone else share this thought?
archive.org/details/ConvictConditioning_201602

This is your first step to freedom.
It's simple, (there's barely any content in there, most of the writing is the author jerking off) thus easy to keep motivated.
And the difference physical fitness makes is tremendous.

Next step is searching for an out. I got something in the pipeline that I'm working on. If I'm lucky, I'll make money and be free from the 40 hour Jew.

Oh no user, that's communism! Communists end up in camps too... A nice artist like you should join the Nazi party and appreciate state patronage of the arts, not get trampled on by degenerate communists.

I’m not interested in nazism nor communism just exposing the government. And if you’re trying to be funny I’m not laughing.

It's no joke, user. I'm just looking out for you. Art and beauty are the greatest things in this world, it would be a real shame if a virtuous creator were to throw their life away making divisive propaganda and ended up in the mass grave as mere sexual deviants.

Not worth it. Take the easy job, money, and run.

t. someone who risked his career for nobody to give a shit

If you pay attention to where I posted this, and what I wrote you will understand my intentions. And thank you for looking out, but nazism is much like Christianity, a purposeless cult with no real reach within our political system. You are viewed as just another deluded group swept under the rug by any serious agenda-bound political ideologies.

Find a job where you are actually making an impact or doing something you care about. Don't get a job just for the money, you'll end up wanting to kill yourself.