Salt lamps are technology right?

Salt lamps are technology right?

Attached: him-salt-lamps.jpg (960x960, 99K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/8IUEZiFKRvU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

no but they are scams.

Is the lamp powered by salt?

No it's a big block of salt with a bulb in it.

can you cast obsidian?

Why?

It looks cool. Plus hippy magic.

>Implying magical flimflam is technology.

/thread

Go to the headphones general and then you tell me

It works for Applefags no?

Fair enough

>he doesn't have an orgone

Attached: il_570xN.1383886432_m40u.jpg (570x378, 42K)

Fashion. And there's some nofap level claims about the superpowers it will give you.

Wait, do people claim salt lamps give you some kind of health effects? I knew there was a bunch of bullshit around EATING that himalayan salt stuff, but I thought the lamps were just decoration.

I'm tempted to order one. They have a nice warm dim glow. Would be perfect for you fags who sit in the dark at your computer. The negative ion shit is of course absolute nonsense.

Yes, people make some bogus claims about the health effects. As is tradition with stuff like this.
Well I think they look nice so I wouldn't mind having one, though they're becoming a bit of a "kitch" item

My mom gifted some to my sisters. I guess they're cool as a night light kind of thing, if they're not stupid expensive. They change colors and are pyramids shaped. I just lick them every once in awhile.

So apparently they're supposed to purify the air? Basically moisture in the air traps dust, germs, etc. And then that water gets trapped in the giant chuck of salt. The bulb then evaporates the water and leaves behind the other stuff. You're supposed to wipe them down every once in awhile.

>t. Someone who got one in a game of dirty Santa at the companies christmas party.

>dirty santa
storytime

>put lamp outside
>illuminated salt lick

Who cares if it works or not, it's a cool glowing rock on your table. I think I got mine for 10 bucks or something. It's like the old lava lamps, just a weird thing some people own as a decoration.

this cured my families' crippling arthritis and my dad found a new job

go to poland they have best healing salt

Attached: so_salty.jpg (2048x1536, 537K)

no u are wrong.. because of these salt therapeutics my grandmother is still living and my brother stopped shooting up heroin

this works.. please do not spread lies without doing research yourself

Attached: very salty.jpg (550x367, 47K)

no fap is real when i saved up my bodily fluids i was able to finally stand up to the kids who have been bullying me at school

in fact it has been said to give retarded levels of strangth

plz do not spread disinformation

>Basically moisture in the air traps dust, germs, etc.
yes all the toxins in the air around you will be absorbed into the salt.. pretty cool actually, and if you stand close enough to it some micro toxins will also be soaked into it tthrew ur pores

Attached: nashville-respiratory-health-clinic.jpg (700x340, 63K)

>Yes, people make some bogus claims about the health effects. As is tradition with stuff like this.
are you sure that it is not you who is making bogus claims young one?

Attached: lotsofsalt.jpg (700x420, 76K)

magic is just science we don't quite understand

although we understand the power of salt.. it absorbs toxins through the air

Attached: asedf.jpg (917x300, 176K)

yes it is powered by salt.. salt is the best absorber in nature and it will absorb your body's natural energy to power the bulb and also absorb toxins

Attached: artificial-salt-room.jpg (500x333, 103K)

Get a load of this guy.

I thought it ionized the air and made shit fall on the ground..? It doesnt make sense that the salt would suck stuff up from the air like that

Yeah I stopped fapping I got more confidence, got the girl I liked, shot up my school and learned how to fly

The burden of proof is on those making the health claims and I haven't seen them ever provide any proof that would sway scientists. They're just fun looking lamps, nothing more to it

>that 60 year old wine aunt pinching her fingers together to meditate
i hope her chakras are aligned.

Calm down faggot.

The guy sure loves salt
That's a 19-yo girl, the salt was hell on her skin

yes i am glad you noticed me senpai, you have much to learn.. i got a load of you as well

Attached: Dorpat.jpg (1600x1067, 283K)

It's a nice looking warm colored lamp

That's about it

I got one for my mom last year. its pretty cool actually, I just wish they sold a version for intelligent skeptics that used led's instead of an incandescent bulb. The guy that sold it to me believes that somehow the light and heat coming off the incandescent bulb is changed by the salt in a way that benefits the health

I for one happen to think the glowing salt crystal looks cooler than a normal night light. I think it would be cool to make myself a mineral lamp with an rgb led strip. Salt is pretty lame though imho, A clear quartz crystal would be cooler

well einstein had doubters to

and just think of this.. the person who cures cancer will have doubters as well to

i didnt say salt cures cancer.. but it DOES absorb toxins.. that much is undoubtedly true.. and you can FEEL yourself breathing easier when you are in the presence of ultra pure salt in vast quantities

also i prefer the term halotherapy

Attached: salt-therapy.jpg (479x357, 34K)

senpai, it is you who should be calm

you can also get a special electronic salt unit like pic related for ultra high concentrations.. if you use magnesium it will make you FEEL calmer.. that much is fact

Attached: y.jpg (600x419, 32K)

seems to me like you'd get better "health benefits" from a good desicant. a room full of silica gel would absorb more "toxins" and faster too

good my son.. collect your fluids.. it is the salt of this earth (no pun intended)

have you tried drinking your own urin?? That is the next level.. when you do that you will unlock almost bountless strength and mental clarity

i have heard.. but not tried.. that eating one's own defecations is the true red pill... but i am not yet advanced enough for this special technique

but it's not ion so you don't get the added benefits of that

I think I'd spring for a room fan with a hepa filter before indulging in halotherapy if my end goal was to feel better

you can get a uvc disinfection lamp that kills more toxins that a salt lamp for almost the same price. with the added benefit of distorting dna and turning the air into ozone

this salt shit sounds way too old to be interesting

>The guy sure loves salt
and i love all sentient beings, including you

>chakras
what do you know? You've never seen holographic nerve fibers expanding to infinite from 12 points on your body erupting into a lotus leaf.. but ok mr expert ha

>That's about it
but it's so much more, young one

THERE IS A REASON WILF ANIMALS LIKE THE VENERABLE MOUNTAIN GOAT WILL CLIMB A FUCKING CLIFF JUST TO GET ONE LICK OF SALT... THE POWERS IT UNLOCKS ALLOWS IT TO CLIMB LIKE THAT IN THE FIRST PLACE.. WITHOUT THAT POWER IT WOULD NOT SURVIVE IN THAT HARSH ENVIRONMENT.. SALT IS WHAT ALLOWED OUR BRAINS TO EVOLVE FROM MONKEYS!

BUT WHAT DO YOU KNOW?!??!?!?!??!

Attached: tmg-article_tall.jpg (640x368, 89K)

>well einstein had doubters to
Flat earthers have doubters too

>distorting dna

BAHAHAHHAA IT IS YOU WHO IS MISTAKEN!!! YES IT IS TRUE THAT STORE BOUGHT, IODIZED SALT FULL OF TOXINS MAY UNCURL YOUR DOUBLE HELIX BUT IT HAS BEEN **PROVEN** THAT PURE IONIC SALT IN IT'S CRYSTAL FORM WILL PROTECT YOUR TELOMERES FROM DEGRADATION!!!!!

Whatever way you get it, doesn't matter, you're still full of it

>indulging in halotherapy
there's nothing indulgent about being healthy

yeah and flat earfers can't walk into a room and INSTANTLY feel and breath better to prove it

the only thing i am full of is my pure and detoxified body fluids..

you are quite literally full of shit.. nasty toxic shit that has been accumulating in your tissues and mind from years of brainwashing and never unloading your toxins

Iodized salt it's iodized for your own health. It helps your body resist radiation.

Sea salt is the worst meme.

I bought one for my mom as a gift when I was still working at Bed, Bath and Beyond. I thought it looked nice and our manager told us that it helps deodorize the air around it so it's best to have customers pair it with unscented tea lights that we sold in 50-count bags for pretty cheap on the side. I doubt it does deodorize but I wouldn't be surprised if it did.

>the only thing i am full of is my pure and detoxified body fluids..
Yeah I figured as much

IT IS LIKE FLOURIDE.. IT'S ONLY PURPOSE IS TO CALCIFY YOUR PINEAL

LOOK AT THESE BABY GOATS.. WITHOUT SALT THEY WOULD DIE AND FALL TO THEIR DEATHS!! LOOK AT THE EFFORT THEY GO TO GET THIS MIRACULOUS NATURAL ARTIFICAT!!!! THAT IS PROOF ITSELF OF THE HEALING AND DETOXIFYING PROPERTIES!!

Attached: 5016560014_191fedbe21.jpg (500x333, 163K)

based and redpilled

>yeah and flat earfers can't walk into a room and INSTANTLY feel and breath better to prove it
Well you could shoot them into space and INSTANTLY feel and breath better, check mate salt shill

you can be a smart alec but that wont make your body any less full of toxins

thankyou my child.. and i am yours

Why are you replying to a shitposter?

>you can be a smart alec
Thanks

I thought only retarded boomers still bought this because they didn't know how to research shit. It's a fucking scam.

Because it's fun, why else be on /b/

I'm sold.

well jesus had his doubters as well

and the point is that halotherapy can be PRACTICALLY proven.. right now.. all you have to do is find a center near you

YES ONLY WHEN YOU ARE CALLED A SHILL AND A SHITPOSTER DO YOU KNOW YOU ARE SPREADING TRUTH AND DECALCIFYING THE DOGMA OF THIS WORLD.. OUR EARTH IS FULL OF TOXINS AND THE SALT IS ONE OF THE TOOLS GOD GAVE US TO CLEANSE OURSLEVES WITH

>Ye are the salt of the earth: but if the salt have lost his. savour, wherewith shall it be salted? it is thenceforth good. for nothing, but to be cast out, and to be trodden under foot of men.

Attached: matthew5_13.jpg (640x480, 49K)

>well jesus had his doubters as well
Well, exactly

yes my child.. your irony will turn to curiosity, then earnestness soon enough

don't think i cannot see through you.. for i have faith

youtu.be/8IUEZiFKRvU

>they are scams.
What scam? They 15 bux at the novelty shop.

The real problem with them is that they bleed salt in humid environments.

Attached: 1301537945739.jpg (404x402, 28K)

Attached: 1971apollo15a.jpg (434x439, 44K)

Attached: 1534251439935.png (456x451, 276K)

so how is that that toxins from inside your body are absorbed into the salt?
I get the the toxins in the air could be, seeing as salt is extremely hydrophilic, but how is that that the toxins will somehow be pulled from your body by the salt in the room?

seems to me if your "toxins" are in a soluble state for the salt crystals in the room, than they aren't even in your body anymore

and what toxins are these? bacteria and fungi? foreign inorganic materials?

many things in science and nature we don't completely understand.. just first try going into a salt cave and breathing the air.. you will understand there is a powerful phenomena at work there.. that i promise

my best hypothesis is that it's some sort of chemical effect mixed with electricity and how your nerves carry electrical signals

So if i use a dildo made out of salt and pleasure my ass, what benefits can i expect?

it would rebalance your lower gut biome

also you guys should buy CHAIN LINK

i just bought ANOTHER 100K.. 99 EOY

you dont have to be NEETS any longer.. it can only go up

Attached: 1975.png (200x200, 11K)