Why does Google actively sabotage non-chrome browsers?

Why does Google actively sabotage non-chrome browsers?

Attached: nice work youtube.jpg (1920x796, 115K)

Other urls found in this thread:

greasyfork.org/en/scripts/371258-youtube-formatting-fix
youtube.com/watch?v=ho9rZjlsyYY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>install Chrome for the best experience
is why

use hooktube

This is what happens when you have a monopoly

Happens to me on chrome

>use a userstyle
>userstyle breaks with site changes
>browser compatibility

What are you even talking about? That's not any style, that's just the raw youtube page.

Because Google is a monopoly and the only reason they haven't been broken up is because they are the largest lobbyist in DC.

epic troll bro everybody knows polymer is a native style

Works on my machine
Maybe stop using browser extensions that block everything.

>wasting my time watching ads on youtube
Yeah, no thanks boomer.

I'm not talking about adblock. Nigger on this site use extensions that block everything that make modern websites work and then complain when shit breaks.

greasyfork.org/en/scripts/371258-youtube-formatting-fix

This shit is on purpose people suspect it's Google's attempt to get people stop using the old layout or something but the new one is fucking beyond shit.

Wait, what else are people blocking other than ads? What else is there to block on youtube?

Attached: 1520708229878.jpg (460x350, 19K)

but OP is a good goy, he even signed in with his google account. Youtube is just screwing up badly.
Also people who use JS blockers don't complain about shit not working, they complain about having to use a JS blocker in the first place. Websites shouldn't be so hostile that you need hacks to avoid spying scripts and bitcoin miners

I got that today and thought it was because of Noscript.
Putting it in theater mode fixes it. Too bad everything is spread across the fucking screen and still looks dumb.

>block shit
>youtube is screwing up
not how it works my dude.
You either accept the botnet or you gtfo

Werks on my machine.
This. Even with the recent bullshit it's still better.

it is the shit music, OP
not google fault that you are a faggot in music

Attached: yt.jpg (1814x740, 127K)

>blindly trusting and executing any javascript google sends you
L M A O

>slayer
1980 called, they want their garbage back

But it is your parent's fault that you're retarded as fuck. OP is using the old YouTube layout

they use Javascript blockers like uMatrix.
90% of scripts on websites are spyware/bitcoin miners/ad-loaders that drastically slow down your browser without being needed for the actual content of the site. Problem the other user was talking about is that only a majority of needless scripts is filtered by JS blockers by default so people put them in extreme mode (turn off all JS) to stay 'totally safe', which breaks many sites.

Even if I wanted to use the new layout, I cant.
I'm pretty sure they've actually gone out of their way for it to not work in a browser like Pale Moon.
They had to have actively tried to make it incompatible with a browser that is effectively an older version of Firefox.

Attached: lol.jpg (574x344, 32K)

and hearing stupid music for faggots too

Not once have i encountered a miner. And i visit a lot of shady sites. This miner scare is a lot of bullshit.

neither. i can just block it

>slayer
>newtube
>autoplay
>search term still in search bar

Attached: is this supposed to be bait.png (625x626, 51K)

Pretty sure they don't. I use Chrome and Firefox interchangeably and most things seem equal, sometimes Firefox being faster and sometimes its Chrome.

jesus christ, all they did was remove a class? what fucking pettiness. thanks for the fix.

there is bach too
youtube.com/watch?v=ho9rZjlsyYY

I literally just said OP probably isn't blocking shit you dumdum. People who block JS don't sign in with a fucking google account, that's like applying for a job in a police station while hiding from the cops.

>Because Google is a monopoly and the only reason they haven't been broken up is because they are the largest lobbyist in DC.
Really?
I thought it was either AIPAC or AARP

content

Attached: consider the following.jpg (718x718, 69K)

you know Jow Forums has(had?) bitcoin miners right? Unironically can't tell you if they're still there cus they don't get through my filters

OP is always a faggot. Never forget this!.

Man, I miss the 90s

I've been using miner blockers for 2 years and so far no blockers have been detected.

Fuck the smartphone generation.

he is, for allowing all javascript on literally youtube.com

>uses ublock origin
>i've never seen a miner lol
incredible faggot

gee, I wonder how that could be

>Even with the recent bullshit it's still better

Maybe if he didn't set the embeds to autoplay

cringe

*sips*

Because they're an anti-competitive monopoly.

>>using palemoon
there's your problem

Have you updated to 28 yet?

Attached: 922809705aff2777c35b941ab2672d82.png (1270x1921, 1.07M)