I don't even know why people fuck with led displays anymore. Get a fucking projector...

I don't even know why people fuck with led displays anymore. Get a fucking projector. Even a cheapy 200 dollar used mitsubishi will beat that shit as far as immersion goes. Seriously. The amount of retards I see on here spending 1k on a monitor LOL. do you know what you can get with that kind of money? I can't even explain it, you have to experience it for yourself. You can get a used panasonic high grade projector for $300 that has 4,000 lumens and will shine an image on a side of an apartment if you want. Once you go projector you can never go back. Why am I making this thread? Because I have spent all day just reading idiots try to say how to watch videos on dual displays, hahah are you kidding me man? Projectors are the future. You would need a 300 inch screen even begin to challenge projector, most of the screens out there is like 100 inches max and they cost over a thousand dollars. You can shine a high grade projector even in low light and produce an image. Why do people even waste money on a panel? The lamp replacement? You can replace it yourself and just buy a replacement lamp for half the cost. Retarded.

Attached: Untitled.jpg (468x372, 62K)

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/BenQ-HT2150ST-Theater-Projector-Gaming/dp/B01K2V0WP4?tag=edit-tech-round-up-20&ascsubtag=53a6e599-a041-4602-97ea-12050b19747f
twitter.com/AnonBabble

There's a lag on projectors. That will not do for Jow Forumsaming.

amazon.com/BenQ-HT2150ST-Theater-Projector-Gaming/dp/B01K2V0WP4?tag=edit-tech-round-up-20&ascsubtag=53a6e599-a041-4602-97ea-12050b19747f

Projectors are great but these zoomers wouldn't know how or have permission to mount one so it's a failed technology in the home arena.

I have a window. I open it sometimes. Doing this would create terrible colors. Also projectors are terrible for blacks. I like my blacks to be black, not some funky gray. I own a top of the line projector and its not worth the $2000 it costed.

What a meme.

>no blacks
>blurry
>lag
>can't see in the light
>""""1080p"""" projectors that have 800x600 panels inside

Projectors are literally just an LCD with a big bulb behind them and a lens. They inherit all the problems of an LCD and then some. Might as well just buy a proper LCD if you don't need a big screen

>Also projectors are terrible for blacks
Wrong.
> I own a top of the line projector and its not worth the $2000
>$2000
>top of the line
Top kek. They start to get good around $3k
>it costed
Retarded third-worlder. I bet you don't actually own shit.
You're basically wrong about everything. Cheap ones suck, but 4/5 of your meme points don't apply to good projectors.
>proper LCD
Doesn't exist. Stay delusional.

And yes, op is a fag.

Um, not everybody has the space to effectively use a demonstrably inferior technology that depends on ambient lighting, surface reflectivity/albedo, or other environmental factors...

>Just spend 3k and then it's good , I swear!
I will stick to monitors.

>demonstrably inferior technology
Name another technology that gives you a >100" image with perfect viewing angles and significantly better black levels than any LCD TV.
Your loss.

You can't project black, and people don't like to always be in the dark.

The image quality depends on environmental factors. I'll grant you that if you have room for a 100" display (smooth, light colored, empty wall) and total control over the ambient lighting, it might be ok if you're a gaymer but for serious work that just sucks.

Who the fuck would do serious work on ANY 100" display.

Is OP trying to post-purchase rationalize an inferior display device?

Good samefagging, friendo.

>significantly better black levels than any LCD TV.
LCD projectors have the same or usually worse black levels than LCD TVs (because they have LCDs inside, and ambient light affects the screen more). DLP projectors have good blacks, but rainbow effect shit.

I had a projector before but I dismantled it, too much space and heat.

Why not? Further away means less cornea warping so I can give my eyes a break without needing to stop what I'm doing. I actually have done real work on 60"+ displays.

nope

Attached: (0)_g_-_I_don't_even_know_why_people_fuck_with_led_display_-_Technology_-_4chan_-_2018-08-17_03 (388x113, 4K)

I'll second that...

Do LCD projectors ever have anything like those white LED matrixes big panels have? Could they have the same thing, just smaller?

On a wall?

>1080 max
>Typical Power Consumption: 353W
im sorry are you from the past

>LCD projectors
Entry-level garbage.
>DLP projectors have good blacks, but rainbow effect shit
They actually don't though? And rainbow effect can suck a dick.

Recently bought a 10 year old 4k lumen sanyo with a refurbished bulb for doing visuals for club nights. I'm pretty pleased with it so far.