User Friendly Desktop Environment

Hey Jow Forums, I will be in charge of installing Linux on my company's workstations.
What is the most user-friendly DE? KDE? Cinnamon? Others?
Bloatedness is not considered.

Attached: linux-pc.jpg (1600x1072, 149K)

xfce

fpbp

mate

fpbp

you might also want to consider gnome

Sugar. Every child can use that one.

if your company is switching from windows, get opensuse leap with a default kde installation.

on the other hand, if you're "in charge" of this and have to come here to ask such questions, you might as well want to outsource this job before you fuck something up that's above your skills.

Budgie

Attached: unnamed.png (536x275, 27K)

KDE

these. xfce maintains a more lightweight workspace while still being pretty dead simple to use, and kde uses a little more RAM but with the addition of a more windows-ish environment that's also pretty damn easy to navigate, iirc.

KDE easily.

Dont install Kubuntu or another broken kde distro though.
Just be familiar with the distro before you get your ass fired.

If you are going full resource hungry and don't care: Cinnamon
If you want looks and performance: XFCE

Gnome is unironically the best for noobs because it's the "just works" when combined with ubuntu, and you can make it look/act however you want with a simple extension install

i3

I'd just like to interject for a moment. What you're referring to as Linux, is in fact, GNU/Linux, or as I've recently taken to calling it, GNU plus Linux. Linux is not an operating system unto itself, but rather another free component of a fully functioning GNU system made useful by the GNU corelibs, shell utilities and vital system components comprising a full OS as defined by POSIX.

Many computer users run a modified version of the GNU system every day, without realizing it. Through a peculiar turn of events, the version of GNU which is widely used today is often called "Linux", and many of its users are not aware that it is basically the GNU system, developed by the GNU Project.

There really is a Linux, and these people are using it, but it is just a part of the system they use. Linux is the kernel: the program in the system that allocates the machine's resources to the other programs that you run. The kernel is an essential part of an operating system, but useless by itself; it can only function in the context of a complete operating system. Linux is normally used in combination with the GNU operating system: the whole system is basically GNU with Linux added, or GNU/Linux. All the so-called "Linux" distributions are really distributions of GNU/Linux.

Attached: 1534512209394.jpg (712x562, 36K)

Cinnamon is nice if the hardware can handle it. Try first on the targets, because my old T420 laptop had stuttering during animations. My wife's PC runs it fine, and she likes it since it is very close to the GUI of old windows versions that she knows.

Attached: its-a-ten.gif (229x140, 945K)

if you are using old computers then lxde is your choice

In my experience, all of them are fairly user-friendly. I mean, we're talking about a desktop environment here. GUIs are built with intuitiveness in mind.

FPBP

it is cool if you install all they need. gnome as a complete environment proof retarded so you don't have to look for editors or shit like that

budgie is a little buggy at the moment but still way nicer than other DEs ive tried