Vega was a success r-right bros?

Vega was a success r-right bros?

Attached: download (1).png (213x237, 9K)

Yeah, they sold every single chip they could make.

Serious question, what sort of virgin do you have to be to make this thread?

>I know what I'm going to do today, talk shit about a COMPUTER PARTS manufacturer on behalf of another billion dollar computer parts manufacturer which doesn't give a shit about me

Like seriously, how is it possible to care if it did shit or not. Just imagine making this thread, alone probably eating microwave pizzas, while chad fucks your oneitis bloody. pathetic

Attached: 1526594465533.jpg (1500x1000, 172K)

Actually, I've just eaten steak with some rice and I am going out with my fiance in a few minutes but nice try tho.

Yes, because even though they suck for gaming, the mining industry rose and it was in a way a successful product, albeit unexpectedly.

Attached: Nozocringe.jpg (853x459, 67K)

for miners

This is like half of Jow Forums these days.
Not discussion about even consumer technology, but blatant fucking shitposting like you're personally invested in whatever company.

Believe it or not, your choice of fucking CPU brand doesn't define you as a person.

*tips fedora*

Attached: 😂😂😂😂.jpg (427x450, 20K)

Things that never happen in your life.

based

cringe

They sold a couple tens of millions to minors... so yeah

For AMD, economically, it was. They sold every chip they could make, it was a commercial hit.
For costumers, meh. It was pretty shit, couldn't get anywhere near the 1080ti, but it traded blows with their counterparts (1070/1080) just fine. If they were available at MSRP, I probably would've gotten one, but in my country, they're still inflated to almost two times the MSRP, so that's a hard pass from me.

d-delete this pls..

Serious question: what AMD GPU is "best" right now for gaming?

I want to build a new PC in couple of months and don't want to touch Nvidia because my main OS I spent 99% of time is Linux and they have shitty proprietary drivers that depend on kernel and xorg versions.

Damn didn't know kids even had that much money.

I unironically ask myself that all the time and think peoples brains have been exposed to too much memes these days.

Vega 64 is the best. It's likely way too overkill for whatever you might use it for on Linux, though.

>Vega 64 is the best
Thanks.
>Overkill
True. I'd be ok with Nvidia (maybe) if threadryppers had igpu, but that's not the case.

I got mine for MSRP, flashed the BIOS and put a waterblock on it. It performs very well. Only criticism is some coil whine, but that's only noticeable because the rest of the system is so quiet.

Something is wrong with the architecture though. Memory overclocking gives a lot performance improvement, but GPU core overclocks give almost no benefits.