/csg/ Chink Shit General

In /csg/, we discuss the cheap shit you see on AliExpress, Taobao, Gearbest, Banggood, eBay and similar sites.

>IRC channel
qchat.rizon.net/?channels=/csg/
#/csg/ on rizon

>Discord link
discord.gg/bUJ3VGM

>Chink Shit Randomiser
chinkshit.xyz/random/

>Chink Shit Wiki
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_shit_general

>Chink Shit Infographic
chinkshit.xyz/infographic.pdf

>News
• user posts thoughts on his Bravo Audio v2 • user makes the news a sturdy case that sadly arrived bent • user gets some components and a LED strip • user reviews the Xiaomi Mosquito Repellent device • Idiot is tricked by Wish • Putin card works (for now) • user reviews his new Mi Mix 2 case • user's Eachine H8 Mini is lost to the wind Previous thread

Attached: csg billiards.png (960x854, 1.06M)

Other urls found in this thread:

warosu.org/g/thread/S67160094
youtube.com/watch?v=U0DyXxPKPNI
m.aliexpress.com/item/32842845333.html
aliexpress.com/item/TIN-Audio-T2/32828096748.html
aliexpress.com/item/TRN-V80/32892982905.html
aliexpress.com/item/TRN-V20/32856671569.html
aliexpress.com/item/KZ-ED16/32875117793.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Long lasting archive link to the previous thread:

warosu.org/g/thread/S67160094

Attached: Archive.jpg (1200x900, 294K)

Based and redpilled
Pathetic and retarded

If I'm looking for a printer for barcodes labels (ideally printing on stickers), with opensource drivers so I can operate it with a raspberry pi, is /csg/ a good location for resources? Thermal printers are also OK if that's a thing with raspberry pi drivers compatibility

Cock mint has arrived!

Attached: cock mint.jpg (1920x1080, 244K)

Enjoy your mouth cancer

Attached: IMG_20180817_094132.jpg (4032x3024, 2.74M)

based and redpilled

You've been chinked hard, half of those are clearly Juicy Cock.

Saw this yesterday on my way home from work. My chink dashcam recorded me almost killing a smart, strong, independent black woman who don't need no crosswalk.

Attached: Screenshot_20180817-084448.png (1237x618, 1.07M)

>return rii x8 to amazon because the trackpad accuracy was wack
>forgot to put the usb receiver back in
fuck

Attached: 127816.jpg (599x495, 32K)

Not that user, but I'm pretty sure those are not for chewing.

Ordered item 9.8. from aliexpress. It arrived today to Finland.

What kind of sorcery is this?

PostNL?

Shipped by air

2018-08-14 15:31:11

Export customs clearance complete

2018-08-12 10:35:34

arrive export exchange

2018-08-12 08:12:20

Congrats, you're officially a real country now. 4 days is my record.

Don't worry OP, you'll get her next time.

China Post Air Parcel

Yeah, a really poorly made smelly chink rubber cockroach slaps you on the thumb when pulled

Been looking at getting a 3D printer, from the reviews and stuff I've kind of settled on the Creality Ender 3. Any warnings or recommendations? I want the best bang for my buck and it looks like the Ender 3 strikes the best balance between quality and price.

Also is chinky filament worth getting or should I try and get some more reputable brands?

Attached: opera_2018-08-18_02-56-05.png (497x497, 321K)

Holy shit this is funny

Nice. I too ordered something from Ali on 9th and it's still stuck on the chinkland.

Anyone know what the inner diameter of the tips is for the Tinaudio T2's? I want to buy some replacement foam tips along with it but i cant find the dimensions anywhere.

Attached: Tin audioT2-700x700.jpg (700x700, 28K)

Real thread is here

>title in name field
>no news
Yeah nahh, I'll stick to this one

You shouldn't be laughing at someone's tragedy.

>made after this one
better luck next time

You are in denial.
Best thread is other thread.
Stopp kisissing Regularshills ring piece.

My Convoy S2+ arrived today, still waiting on the 18650 batteries to show up though.

Attached: file.png (874x1164, 1.59M)

>created 5 minutes too late
>still contains botnetcord link
>'''best thread'''
Hehehe

that's probably too specialized for anyone of us to have specific experience with

That version will keep your hands toastie on a cold day.

This thread also has botnet link, your point is?
Botnet link is for regularshills commission links.

Should I get a chink external hard drive? I need something to store torrents downloaded with a orange pi

Only the head gets hot, which is hot as the heat dissipation is protecting the LED from going out prematurely.

Any anons know of a good deal on 10 w green laser? I'm trying to make a device that chases away birds.

>10 w laser
>chases away birds
a simple gunshot sound in a large speaker wont roast or anyone

I think the goal is to not have the police come knocking user.

Try some hawk calls instead.

That's the "mouse trap" style fake gum right? I have one somewhere in my desk from my childhood.

PostNL wouldn't be that fast.

T. another mongilian

>10W green laser
>not have the police come knocking

get a chink enclosure and a drive off of ebay

>off of
please kys

BASED
&
REDPILLED

I hope you find it user, I had lots of similar experiences, but I always got my stuff back.

>Some dickhead threw my Aerobie Pro-Ring in a high tree, but I got it out after throwing my umbrella at it spear-style for like an hour and it fell out.

>good friend and I were trying out some new boomerangs and my (again aerobie) triangle boomerang well in a shallow lake, and it sank,
>luckily its like neon magneta and I was able to fish it out.

>When I was like 10 I threw a boomerang in the summer and it landed in a .... well I don't know where the fuck it landed.
>half a year later I was at the same spot in winter so all the leaves dropped from trees and some bushes and I found my 'rang back in the middle of a bunch of hobo mattresses that were surrounded by bushes and condoms.
>mfw I didn't contract clamidya.
>mfw no face
I loved that 'rang. It made whistling sounds when you threw it.

Attached: looked something like this.jpg (560x560, 39K)

I went looking for it again today, but couldn't find it

Maybe I could set fire to the grass around the area where the drone fell...

you sure you have a permit for that?

Oh I thought you were talking about buying mongolian bows from aliexpress

Good HDD above 3 TB to archive vidya roms? If above 4 better

Attached: lain.jpg (2048x1341, 469K)

Your thoughts /csg/?
youtube.com/watch?v=U0DyXxPKPNI

i dont know

Don't get chink hard drives.

Looks like an emergency room visit waiting to happen

T500 work fine, i'm using L sized T500 with my T2.

what if you burn the drone

any interesting events lately? has anyone in /csg/ managed to defraud the chinks somehow?

COCKROACH MINT

ohh

sorry user, some kid already found them.

Favorite IEMs for

he'd at least burn the battery, so we'd either get a report about his run-in with lipo fumes or we wouldn't

>Also is chinky filament worth getting or should I try and get some more reputable brands?
ask this user

Chinked
At least I can get my money back:/

Attached: 20180817_144112.jpg (4032x3024, 3.86M)

Ordered a MI Band 3, eBay claimed to be in California, but shipped from Chinkland

Here
So I applied the tempered glass but it doesn't have glue on the edges, maybe it's too big. Filed a dispute and let's see how it goes.
Anyone know of a good glass for the Mi A1?
I got this btw
m.aliexpress.com/item/32842845333.html

What are your guys thoughts on xiaomi laptops? Is the air 12 worth 700 bucks?

Got chinked.

The bat passes authenticity verification. Could getting cooked on the boat cause this?

Attached: IMG_20180817_173006.jpg (2987x2045, 1.33M)

What is it?

aliexpress.com/item/TIN-Audio-T2/32828096748.html with code "AudioBudget" for $36
aliexpress.com/item/TRN-V80/32892982905.html with code "ThePhonograph VHO" for $25-$26
aliexpress.com/item/TRN-V20/32856671569.html
aliexpress.com/item/KZ-ED16/32875117793.html with code "ThePhonograph Sweet16" for $15-$16

You can google these IEMs for reviews.

Attached: how to use coupon.png (829x262, 18K)

Not him but it looks like a ping pong paddle. My brother bought some cheap ones, had the same happen, contact glue fixed it.

kek
eBay is the fucking worst nowadays

DHS 4002 long handle table tennis bat.

Doesn't seem like the rubber will stay flat even if I glue it.

Gonna see how much refund I can get and then just buy another one off Amazon instead (for 2x the price).

At least then I'd know where he was, and I could put my mind to rest. Right now I feel like Madeleine McCann's parents. Is my little drone alive, somewhere?

It's ok user, I forgive you. Little drone would have forgiven you too, he would have known that just like he didn't mean to fly into my heart, the words flying from your fingers have no meaning behind them.

Also noticed my 2 star review didn't get posted. Do poor reviews get shoah'ed?

Probably

Thanks, my dude. Going for those V80s then.

>I feel like Madeleine McCann's parents
so just dig up your drone from the shallow portuguese grave you buried it in

What do you guys use for cashback for aliexpress?

Aliexpress mobile app usually has better prices, but I find that cashback sites don't seem to work with the aliexpress mobile app?

toshiba

I just got pic related, but I have a few problems. I want to use it with a 3.5" HDD, so I need to use both, the SATA and the molex plug. The thing is that this thing is male, and I can't conect my molex to sata power adapter.
How the fuck do I power a 3.5" with this? I can't find female to female molex or female molex to sata power.
And the other problem is abot the eSATA. I found an eSATA to SATA, that should be ok, right?

Attached: file.png (1024x1024, 541K)

>both, the SATA and the molex plug
nigga what

these two, I can't power a 3.5 HDD with just the eSATA, right?

Attached: file.png (767x493, 142K)

What's a good clip on mic?

Doesn't the app only save you like a few cents? How cheap are you, user?

Shub-Niggurath

i just ordered an h8 mini, my first drone, what mods have you done to it, anything you would reccomend doing?

Attached: 2018-08-17 16_41_34-My AliExpress _ Manage Orders.jpg (382x119, 30K)

>I ordered a piece of shit chink toy that will break as soon as I get my stubby dick scratchers on it.
FTFY

>t. big drone business
fuck off dji

>i like your warranty shit, tho

年天安門廣場大屠殺?

I once revised a shitty windows 10 tablet on gearbest and gave it 3 stars but my review never appeared. All reviews were 4 and 5 star. The review system is a lie outside of maybe Ali.

link?

try a quick dip in boiling water, then place it between 2 lightweight objects to hold the rubber flat. I've done this with deformed toys before and it's worked wonders.

Not that guy, but here's how you should do it. First order multiple 260 mAh batteries to extend your flight time and some backup props. These two will greatly help during your learning days and you won't have a need for more. Once you learn how to fly it and stop crashing, you can branch out in multiple directions, H8 mini is extremely easy to mod. For example an easy trick is to create a hole in the drone and pull the antenna out and also do the same for the remote to increase range (there are good videos on yt covering the procedure). Or you can remove the prop guards to reduce size and drag. If you're familiar with soldering, you can install more powerful engines or an fpv cam (though in that case you'll need to purchase additional equipment as well). Some people also flash a different firmware onto it which allows better/more direct controls. There's also lightweight frames, larger props, pro remotes, in short lots of options.

from what I could see, that 5v thing is for external 3.5 stuff so you don't have to plug then on the wall or something.

Any good chink tablet with band 4 for LTE?

>Advertising (all forms) is not welcome—this includes any type of referral linking, "offers"

anyone buy chinese watch bands? need 16mm in black and something comfortable. preferably with a clasp rather than a buckle.

Attached: .png (967x1211, 652K)

Hey, this is what I did:
bought a bunch of batteries (250 and 260mAh) and the foam adapter for a stick-type batteries. Added pigtail for a power connector. FPV AIO camera for a ten bucks from gearbest. Moved antenna to the outside of the shell.
And flashed it with Silverware firmware to add acro mode. Note that I use it with the proper TX, not the one that came in with it.
Oh, and new props — more durable.

I'm about to buy an amplifier for a cell phone, are these good or trash? I'd like to stay within 25 euros price range.

Attached: s-l225.jpg (225x225, 8K)

Why is it that when Comfy took time and effort to compile a pastebin with deals and promo codes, his posts were spam-reported and when someone posts a referral code in clear nobody gives a fuck? It really makes you think about who was behind these two actions.

I want to buy a wireless minimalist scissor-type keyboard and these are sold for 10$ on eBay. Are these a buy or bust?

Attached: 854670004.g_400-w_g.jpg (400x400, 58K)

>amplifier