WOMEN IN TECH

Been working 3 years in software, haven't found a single good woman programmer.

What's with all of these fucking diversity hires?

I've seen a lot of woman project managers because it's one of the only nontechnical roles for them in tech. Of the woman programmers I've seen, their code is filthy and they don't know what they're doing half the time.

Is there a demographic worse than women in tech?

Attached: famaleprogramme-760x570.jpg (760x570, 91K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vzmbW4ueGdg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

who hires women for their skills? if you can't stand looking at women go work at the YMCA you fucking faggot

>What's with all of these fucking diversity hires?
Let me tell you about the Jews

Women are just as capable as men in tech. I don't know where you're from, but all the women I've ever met have been wonderful at what they do.

Women have brains too

I was in a meeting yesterday with 3 women and 3 men, and I was sitting back and actually listening to the shit and tone of what people were saying.

I swear the word "like" was used every 5 words. "Maybe we should like create a Jira issue???" No confidence.

The main thing I've noticed (and there are exceptions) is that women are not trailblazers. They don't move the needle in a big way.

All the female programmers I have worked with have been pretty good. I also did job interviews at my company and women tend to do pretty good compared to men. Of course not many women are applying to these positions, but the ones that do are pretty good.

>Is there a demographic worse than women in tech?
>pajeets
yes, yes there is

Women are just three warm holes to fuck. Nothing more.

> men are just one less warm hole to fuck
> women > men

just let them decide. if a female is good at programming and wants to do that for a living, why the fuck not. if she doesn't want it or isn't good enough at it, who cares then. they do what they want

Attached: 1534341318608.jpg (600x690, 114K)

Replace women with pajeet and Jow Forums would agree.
We Live In A Society

>Work for a new company
>Learn that the wife of the boss wrote all the proprietary software
>Has loads of issues, breaks randomly requiring the current devs to constantly go into user accounts and databases to fix shit
>Random software refuses to work with certain printers
Wew lad.

this. having a close ratio of males and females is a good thing, but forcing underqualified people into a role they can't fulfil and/or don't want, for the sake of "diversity", is insane.

youtube.com/watch?v=vzmbW4ueGdg

ON AVERAGE I'd say women are better than men. But I'm speaking in general here. Name a thing a woman is worse than men at? Physical feats don't count since those are for brainilets.

women can't think logically, they think with emotions

you haven't been around many women if you don't know this

Yes, I agree. Women are more emotionally intelligent than men.

>implying men and women working together is a good thing

it has been barely 50 years since and it's already shitty.

I just started working at IBM, the best programmers are all girls, I think women sucking at programming and getting hired based on their genitals is purely an american thing which sorta goes against Jow Forums's agenda of "muh biology", the top 10% of graduates at my uni were girls and they consistently outscored the guys though a lot of them get bored quickly and end up fucking off earlier in their career than men for some reason, my girlfriend worked at intel for 4 years and then decided to start teaching HS instead and take a paycut so there is that...

Spoken like a true virgin!

Thursday we kode
>cd
>cd..
>cd
>cd.
>cd..

no no no, it was
>cd
>ls
>cd
>ls
>cd

samefag

Men write garbage code too you only noticed women’s code because women in tech are few and far between don’t be retarded to me

spoken like a true neckbeard. i know being around females is outside of your comfort zone, but that's your problem.

It really depends where you work. I've worked at places where women programmers were really good, and I've worked at other places where they suck. There are no diversity quotas in my country.

gayfag

I genuinely feel bad for all the autism directed at women in tech are surrounded by when 90% of them come off to me as average mediocre people. I've been in all male tech workplaces and I wanted to shoot myself. The presence of even a single woman encourages professionalism.

Don't stress over affirmative action. Retarded feminists only have so much power to force more qualified people out of a job to force women to do a career they don't want to do. Acknowledging that institutionalized sexism against men in a field founded after women had already joined the workforce is retarded is good. The constant crying about diversity hires makes people feel bad for the women and willing to support affirmative action.

code width = 80, stupid bitch

the average woman interested in programming is just as capable as the average man interested in programming, which means they suck, but the girl is guaranteed to get the job.

Go and stand in your 4 legs you piece of meat and suck some dick until you puke on it. Make your man happy.

damn, what a qt

>having a close ratio of males and females is a good thing,

If you're intentionally striving for parity you're retarded because the women are worse workers on average than the men and there are fewer of them. This is not a result of "culture" or "education" women are already being incentivized to do a career they don't want to do. Generally you're going to be best off with a team of mostly men and a few women in tech.

Not even companies that are "SJW" like google actually attempt to accomplish gender parity. They just boast about how they're trying their best and how they discriminated against some men recently which shows they're progressive.

Go get fucked by a tranny, you jewish faggot.

>The presence of even a single woman encourages professionalism.
we hired one and all that changed was better quality booze in the fridge and some of the banter had a strange high pitch to it

Assuming they have the same level of skill, I'll take a bad female coder over another bad male coder any day of the week. Working with only men gets boring.
The only girl I ever got to work on a project with quit the company after a month because of anxiety issues due to impostor syndrome.

Found of Hopscotch

Attached: sjhsimage.jpg (225x225, 7K)

If you haven't found a single good woman programmer that just means you can't recognise a good programmer cause you're a shit programmer, code monkey.

diversity and bootcamp hires are equally bad regardless where they stand on the gender spectrum shitlords

Im seriously considering becomming a cross dressing tranny so i can get a decent job. I figure i can just put on an act while at work then go home and put on my regular cis male clothes and punch holes in my drywall for a few hours.

>Name a thing a woman is worse than men at?
thinking more than one or two moves ahead

It's not that they are bad, they are as good as men but there's only a low number of them, so companies start hiring random tards to fill the gender quota.

You don't even need to be cute. Just put on a skirt and say you're a woman

> any thread about legitimate career topic will me deleted or moved to biz
> this thread is allowed

10% smaller brains

"women in tech" lost me my virginity so I can't complain

I've been working 11 years in software, the only decent females were ALL lesbians, so there you go

p.s. they were all decent, not "good"

>a demographic worse than women in tech?
Niggers and indian streetshitters

>nobody's posted the image of girls saying how Kode with Klossy's code is easily readable
Come'on, Jow Forums.

No. The problem here is that in order to be a good programmer, at least during a decent amount of your life you simply loved programming, you did it because it was really fun and that is how you got really good at it, working full-time as a programmer will kill a lot of that 'fun' factor after a couple of years, but you will still be good at it.

Of the female developers I've I've worked with, neither of them ever programmed 'for fun' on their spare time. They did it as part of their education, and they did what was needed to pass and nothing more.

Womans constantly needs to struggle with their feelings to appear professional, it's a hit and miss most of the time.

case in point

>tfw no tech girlfriend

Attached: photo.jpg (900x900, 139K)

>tfw start dating a qt3.14 in Math
>she's in a bunch of CS courses and is into programming
>date for 4 months, turns out she doesn't like CS and it just in Math because of her parents

She's still amazing, but I'm a little sad I don't have anyone to talk shop with on the daily. The only women I've met in CS either have no idea what they're doing or are way too high level for a scrub like me.

Attached: crysis.png (181x153, 76K)

This is the key.

Let's say that 15% (probably generous) of applicants will be good programmers.
For 100 male resumes, you'll probably get like 12 female resumes.
That gives you 15 good male programmers, and maybe 2 good female programmers.

Why do less women want to be programmers? Who knows, could be societal pressures to fill more traditional roles, or could be on average biologically less analytical. There's not any conclusive data that I know about for one way or the other.

This meme needs to stop. Literally no one codes on a monitor that small anymore and breaking your single statement into four lines just makes it harder to read.

She's so cute.

Pajeet > shaniqua
At least pajeet knows java

Dealing with pain

do it then you fucking coward, see how easy it is lmfao. If you truly think it is I don't see why you wouldn't get that free job at google right now and be set for life.

t. actual tranny with job

>who hires women for their skills? if you can't stand looking at women go work at the YMCA you fucking faggot
>>What's with all of these fucking diversity hires?
>Let me tell you about the Jews

I like this thread already.