Tech of antidepressants

Moclobemide Thread: here we talk about the best antidepressant in existance hidden from the US via bug pharma. Maoi efficiency without the risk of dying from eating cheese.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moclobemide

Attached: Moclobemide3Dan.gif (256x256, 368K)

Other urls found in this thread:

sciencedaily.com/releases/2018/02/180226122548.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Is that weed?

nice thread

Good medication annon

Attached: IMG_20180816_140003.jpg (4048x3036, 3.4M)

What about Buprenorphine/samidorphan?

All of the anti-depressant effects of opioids without the addiction.

Attached: 2.cover-source.jpg (2480x3283, 669K)

>weed
>antidepressant

antidepressants are a meme and perform no better than placebo's change my view

Weed made me want to kill myself.

Attached: received_439975076488773.jpg (610x784, 56K)

>the best antidepressant in existance
is love

people who smoke week should kill themselves

>needing antidepressants
>not intensifying the manic episodes through heavy amphetamine consumption
this board is full of faggots.

Attached: ssri.png (723x392, 16K)

Study didn't look at maoi drugs

Mirtazapine is fucked up, only thing it was good for was helping me sleep, it also gave me the same appetite that benzodiazepines do.

Depression isn't real. Get laid.

I get the best results with Prozak.
Once went manic on it which was pretty much two weeks of absolute extasy and sky-high sex drive.

Tried mirtazapine - meh. the positive effects are mild, the side effects is constant insatiable hunger and extreme sedation/

>Depression isn't real.
>said a random guy without medical training

Op here. I was on prozac before Moclonobide and also had mania. I took Adderall as well and it was a great two weeks until I crashed

you smoking synth ? weed is the only raison to live in murica user...

Low quality bait.

The green stuff isnt always nice.
I once had some extreme paranoia from it lasting for weeks.

I have no idea what you two are talking about, i was on prozac for 6 months and never felt any different. I was taking 60mg towards the end. Then I stopped and never got withdrawals. Maybe they gave me sugar pills and I was part of some study.

no

>"I don't believe in peer review CMV

How about you kys

Maybe you didn't have depression lol

which one of these drugs will make it stop being painful whenever I need to shit, and no I don't have crohns

>Good medication annon
that's orange jews

laxatives, magnesium, or eat a lot of raisins.

Which antidepressants won't give me nausea? I'm terrified of vomiting

You don't understand.
It hurts when I poo
whenever I poo
Whatever the TYPE OF POO
Is this what being a woman is like. Fucking cramps

Mitrazapine is an anti nausea and antidepressant. Try that

Thanks user

>not Psylocybin
do your homework fag :^)

Admit it, you're just trying to slide the thread towards Pharmahuasca (DMT + Moclobemide)

>New! Brewed with Real Orange Peels
Translation:
>New! Brewed with waste & byproducts

checked, but that guy is right though

you _think_ you're depressed, but you actually just hate the fact thay you're a loser. stop being a loser and you will enjoy life a lot more

if it doesn't involve electrons flowing it belongs to

Best antidepressants

Attached: newbullet3.jpg (2600x1462, 243K)

Ethanol does the trick just fine

>take mushrooms
>piss all over my friends living room
yeah that really made me happy dude lmao

SSRIs are worthless garbage 99% of the time for depression
t. pharmacologyfag

What are the best methods to cure depression

death

*nonlethal methods that don't involve putting myself into a coma

Exercise.

Does lifting at home count

I take sertralin. Feels like a mild form of MDMA. MDMA helps me, but drains me afterwards of my serotonin (receptors get too saturated). This medication keeps me at a 'constant high' so I never feel a cone down. When I miss two doses I get into a manic phase and my brain goes wild. Luckily I've lived with my mania and depression for 17 years (I'm 28) so I can 'control'. I'm taking this medication so I could finish university.

>help others in need (no not money or donating, I mean help them physical, teach something for free, give life advice, anything)
>get a job
>get fit
>get a house
>find a girl who is mother and wife material and won't fuck you over (i.e. a unicorn)
>get kids and nurture them to do something great in this rotten world
>die in peace with your grandchildren around you

that is my own idea of happiness and I am still lonely as fuck, I only did parts 1-3 and gradually losing my fitness, i can't find a proper girl although i know she is out there. what is your idea of happiness Jow Forums?

Attached: 1531453731647.jpg (1024x584, 43K)

>i can't find a proper girl although i know she is out there
Just settle for one that already has a kid.

>what is your idea of happiness Jow Forums?
being asleep

>the best antidepressant in existance hidden from the US via bug pharma

vitamin-fucking-d and human interaction

i don't know anyone with a natural tan who is depressed, only pastey-white shut ins who get nervous just from talking to cashiers.

not even meme-ing about this, its basically become hate speech on shit like twitter and tumblr to suggest that slightly depressed people don't need to be heavily drugged at all times. the drugs are for people who are suicidal or otherwise can't function and have no other options. the 90% of depressed people who just kind of feel "blah" all the time and disinterested in the world should not be fucking with their heads further by taking drugs that have a lot of side effects

>muh technology

get a fitbit or pokemon go if you need motivation to walk outside for 20 minutes a day

Attached: notevenmad.png (857x720, 644K)

can't i just take vitamin d supplements

do you drink a lot of alcohol?

What's the best way to alleviate heart ache Jow Forums? It hurts so bad.

my psychiatrist only gave me some shit to sleep plua fluoxetine in the morning

i don't know about vitamin d specifically, but a lot stuff you get from supplements does not have the same bio-availability as "natural" sources. a lot of pills may tell you they provide you with 100% your daily value of some vitamin, but in pill form you may just be pissing most of that out while if you get it from carrots or something where the vitamin is packaged in cells/fibers it may be easier for your body to take up that vitamin (as this is the way it has been taking up those vitamins for millions of years). again, this isn't necessarily true for every vitamin, but in general i wouldn't trust supplements too much. also in the US at least, there is very little regulation for supplements, so what they tell you they put in the pill may not even be there in the right amounts or at all, you should really google any supplement you're interested in taking to see if other people have done any research into if its shit or not

also going out in the sun means you'll get a little exercise at least, which has been show over and over again to be great for your overall mood even if you're just getting a little activity on a regular basis. yes i know its boring and tedious but even if you're not pumping iron to get fit, a short walk every day is still very good for your health, mental and otherwise

Saying vitiman D is better than maoi is fucking delusional

Just go outside for a few minutes during the middle of the day.

Vitamin D is great but it can accelerate arterial calcification if you take too much on it's own without adequate levels of Magnesium and K2

sciencedaily.com/releases/2018/02/180226122548.htm

I recommend staying at 3000-4000 UI /day taken with breakfast for most people with a normal diet of vegetable and animal protein, vegans don't have to worry about excess D levels or calcification which is about the ONLY health benefit of a vegan diet, a typical diet with K2 + Mag + D3 is probably far superior but the correct ratios are not well studied yet

Interesting. I've been taking Vitamin D but haven't added a source of magnesium yet. I will get right on that.

>take lsd
>life turns out to be a Kanye West song
>scratching the threading on my pants to make sick beats that only I can hear for an hour
>sit on couch, get too hot, go to room, get too cold, go to bathroom to piss, repeat for 2 hours
>only able to see my friends' legs because I can't process their upper bodies
>MC Ride is yelling at me in yellow and red while Zack is hitting my back with drumsticks
>rolling in bed to turn back the time
>keep asking only sober friend if I'm dead every 30 minutes
>other friend on LSD gets freaked out and starts compulsively clearing his throat loudly, causing me to start drowning in the carpet fibers
>nodding my head to change the song
>playing jenga with a textured wall
Definitely the best antidepressant

Attached: cool_kids_do_DRUGS.jpg (3430x2478, 629K)

I don't know about psychedelics, I've been on low plat dxm trips and smoked enough weed til the wall is melting and i got scared the ceiling fan would fall on me, but I think that's about my limit.

My poo keeps curling up at the base of my rectum, I'm literally shitting sideways. Everytime I poo there is a wide head and a skinny tail.

lol, nail on the head bro..

I don't like telling kids to do drugs, but you know sometimes the kid is just proper fucked in the head and it might do him some good.

Like a blow to the head when you have amnesia.

sniiiiifff
ahhhh, smell the pollution!
90% of the world is a toxic hellhole.

>not being part of the small-city or rural area master race
I know the pollution is getting worse everywhere but it's exponentially better out here.