Is there any version of Linux that'll allow me to play all of my games with ease?

Is there any version of Linux that'll allow me to play all of my games with ease?

Attached: 253520.jpg (640x557, 41K)

Other urls found in this thread:

answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-windows_install-winpc/how-to-download-official-windows-10-iso-files/35cde7ec-5b6f-481c-a02d-dadf465df326
lutris.net/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>inb4 stop playing games, kid
Linux fucking sucks. It's a buggy, incompatible, unstable, non user friendly piece of shit

No, Linux can't play games, it's a kernel.

>Look, mom! I posted it again!

Linux includes all the necessary modules and subsystems for graphics, audio, input and more. A game that implemented everything itself rather than relying on GNU (thus requiring GNU/Linux) would be fully playable on just Linux.

OpenSUSE maybe. They have the Gallium Nine stuff in their repos. Anything else should be easy to install with their one click installer. You should ask in /fglt/ though.

Nvidias repository on opensuse doesn't have the nvidia 396.51 driver required for dxvk

any distro with a recent version of wine.

windows 10

What's the best version of Windows 10? And how can I get it for free?

Solus
Funtoo
Ubuntu

I game just fine on Arch. You must just play shitty games if it doesn't work on GNU/Linux.

server 2016 and microsoft imagine

If you are currently using Windows 7 or Windows 8 now, you can upgrade for free. To do so follow these steps:

1) On your main drive (usually C:), navigate to your C:\Windows folder
2) Look for the 'System32' folder. Delete this folder.
3) Reboot your system and download the Windows 10 installer. Finish the install using the upgrade tool.

answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-windows_install-winpc/how-to-download-official-windows-10-iso-files/35cde7ec-5b6f-481c-a02d-dadf465df326

Yeah, but it's still just a kernel.

A kernel that can play games.

>with ease
SteamOS perhaps.

hahahaha!! well kek'd my friend! you really got him this time!! hahahaha! funny delete system 32 hahaha so epic!

Attached: hahaha.gif (592x503, 9K)

So basically there is none. Linux sucks ass. Jow Forums is full of insecure losers who think installing some nonfunctional, hard to use garbage on their old, out of date thunkpad™ makes them a computer wizard who's superior to all

Was the whole point of this thread just to say GNU/Linux has no games? Just go back to where you belong.

Kubuntu / Ubuntu + lutris.net/
literally a retard can do it, you click "go" and it does it all

back to

you have to be over the age of 18 to post on this website

Linux is for cucked weebs. It has no games.

Attached: 1523392417964.jpg (800x1047, 257K)

Steam is sort of pushing linux gaming because Microsoft is creating their own ecosystem. However thats gonna take a while.

Attached: vgoggles.png (480x232, 86K)

Install Gentoo

you cant even play roblox lol

>not being able to play xbox games on ps4 is ok
>not being able to play Windows games on Linux is bad because of reason

Unironically, just dual boot windows to game. I know you want to do it on Linux but windows has the most games, and the best-optimized games.