warosu.org/g/thread/S66292478/
warosu.org/g/thread/S66298954/
warosu.org/g/thread/S66305265/
warosu.org/g/thread/S66306100/
warosu.org/g/thread/S66306371/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Galaxy s5

/thread

Just picked up an open box essential phone for 240 CAD. But phone purchase I've made since my Nexus 5 at launch for 350. Feels premium af but you can buy 4 for the price of a pixel. Also runs stock Android and gets updates 1 day later than pixel devices.

/thread

Tried out the Sony Xperia XA2 (poorfag). Bought it on the 4th. Took it back today. Uniroincally, and funnily enough, I'm back at my Samsung Galaxy S5. Looking for a cheap S7 to upgrade to now.

iPhone 7 (white color with silver back)

Sony x compact

Nokia 108

this one.

Attached: 18ba3cfd4b8a77f237341ba4579c81ba504c1e0bbda00498dfe7b4c40118df7e.png (497x1023, 356K)

who cares what Jow Forums approves?

if it was up to these fucking basement dwellers, we'd never have touch screens and we'd all be dealing with shitty linux devices

Librem 5 > Galaxy S5/S5+ > LG G5 > not having a phone > Nokia 107 2017 > any other device

Boomers spotted. You guys have no taste. Mi Mix 2s all day every day.

Nokia 6.1

Where'd you get it from?

Note 4

Trash

Galaxy S4/S5
Nexus 5
OnePlus One
Note 4

Is the Note 4 worth getting after an S5? Or do you have them listed in order? I have an S5 currently but its age is catching up to it. Debating whether or not to get another S5 or get a refurb Note 4 for fairly cheap. Would I be taking a big step backward?

iPhone X

Make sure it's unlocked. I got that phone as a gift and found AT&T locked the damn bootloader

you honestly find a 4-5 year old phone still good today? do you actually use it on a daily basis or is this some nostalgia thing

librem 5

Not him, Note 4 might be worth it if you don't mind the 32bit processor and lack of IP67. Otherwise you should go with LG G5. It doesn't have AMOLED, but everything else is better than S5 and Note 4.
But Note 4 isn't that bad. It has a good screen and will perform better than S5 overall. Just don't get the exynos model so you can put LineageOS on it.

I use it, it's still really good. Honestly couldn't use any phone other than it or LG G5 due to how useless new devices are.

moto g5+

Rooted Huawei Mate 10 to take advantage of their NPU.

I'd been looking at a G5.
How frequent are the bootloop issues? And isn't the bootloader still locked down?

VOIP line that can be used on any internet-connected device. Mobile phones are cancer botnet, and landlines are too inconvenient.

Is oppo Jow Forums approved?
My only gripe with my R11 is old ass Android colour os version and no higher end chipsets on the newer models
Reliability wise it's great unkillable not a single problem has micro sd 3.5 5" 1080p display quick as fuck literally not a single issue plus it looks sexy as fuck.
Don't think they sell them outside of Asia yet tho at least not widespread like other brands

Attached: images(21).jpg (554x554, 20K)

>bootloop?
They are there
>bootloader
Unknown but I'd assume it's not locked anymore.
>citation needed

>How frequent are the bootloop issues
Not as frequent as you'd think.
>isn't the bootloader still locked down
developer.lge.com/resource/mobile/RetrieveBootloader.dev?categoryId=CTULRS0703
>supported G5 H850
It's not. There's "G5 RS988.USA for the U.S. open market", I have no idea what that model is as I'm only familiar with H850. Instructions are here
developer.lge.com/resource/mobile/RetrieveBootloader.dev?categoryId=CTULRS0702
Then just flash TWRP normally and install LOS as you would for any non-Samsung device.

If it's a smart phone, one that you can put replicant or lineage on. Otherwise any cheap dumbphone. The librem5 also looks promising- but it's not out yet.

Google Nexus 5.
It's not the ideal phone (lack of SD Card support), but it's withstanding the test of time pretty well.

From what I hear the Moto G family is pretty nice too. Unfortunately they don't make small phones anymore.

Attached: jeanne beach.jpg (1378x2039, 276K)

Underrated

iPhone, don't listenen to these neckbeards.
Stay away from pajeet phones.

Android it's Linux and iOS it's BSD, poor b8

Nokia 6.1, cheapest one with Android One

/thread

Any other answer is poorfag tier

Punkt. MP01
punkt.ch/en/products/mp01-mobile-phone/

Attached: MP01-main-v2.jpg.image_popup.jpg (660x576, 51K)

Redmi 5 Plus or the MI A1 if you hate MIUI.

Attached: minecraft.png (229x68, 3K)

Reminder that this iPajeet shill outed himself.
>makes fake celebrity account
>sends himself messages for "le ebic trole xD"
>forgets to remove his sim
>exposes himself as a literal pajeet on vodafone india
>actually tries to pull a "i-i-i was just PRETENDING to be a pajeet" "i-i-it was just a joke!"
warosu.org/g/thread/S66276481/
warosu.org/g/thread/S66292478/
warosu.org/g/thread/S66298954/
warosu.org/g/thread/S66305265/
warosu.org/g/thread/S66306100/
>even tries to hide it with airplane mode
warosu.org/g/thread/S66306371/

Attached: 1527233834893.jpg (2000x4000, 1.85M)

There's nothing special about a touch screen. Its for games, everything else is a meme, it's inception only encourages shitty UIs.

Linux is also very gay.

>There's nothing special about a touch screen

Imagine saying this and expecting people to take you seriously

I rock an S7 for work and an S5 for personal use, i like both. the 7 feels more premium and has the finger print reader.

ZUK Z2 PRO, im probably being used as a chinese spy but fug it

Attached: Zuk-Z2-Pro.png (983x554, 71K)