Fuck Google,Microsoft and Yahoo especially, Is there any email service that I can trust

Fuck Google,Microsoft and Yahoo especially, Is there any email service that I can trust

Attached: 50d83eba70e8a76ea48f9ec234332c0c.jpg (800x606, 23K)

Other urls found in this thread:

digdeeper.neocities.org/ghost/email.html
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

cock.li
protonmail.com
kolabnow.com

now kys

Cock.li

Your own. Anyone suggesting otherwise is a faggot.

Nix the middle one. It doesn’t allow the use of an external mail client, requiring a shady paid proprietary daemon to get that functionality. Losing external mail client support means no Enigmail encryption, and promotes the mentality that email is some special (((web))) technology. It’s not. It’s a simple system using the SMTP and IMAP protocols, and should be treated as such with a dedicated program.

>make your own e-mail server
>every e-mail service provider just tag you as spam

Good luck.

cock.li will sell you out for a bag of shekels, the others you listed are good, also tutanota is good from what I hear

Get a vps and host your own with postfix and dovecot.

>what is spf
>what is dkim

What everyone think of tutanota?

See: Except I don’t think tutanota even offers the bridge thing

Proud tutanota user here. Came from the SJW proton mail.

Tutanota is hosted in a 14 eyes country (Germany). I would not trust them. Protonmail is far superior since they are protected by strict Swiss privacy laws.

Not interested. PIA is the same yet gone to court and had nothing. Not too worried.

>Protonmail is far superior since they are protected by strict Israeli privacy laws.

just use pgp

As of recently PIA's CTO is Mark Karpeles, the ex CEO of Mt Gox who embezzled millions from users. Not sure I would trust them as a VPN provider anymore unless you're not too concerned about privacy and just want it for torrents or whatever.

Attached: 1534462654520.png (380x349, 162K)

>Tutanota is far superior since they are protected by strict NSA-FIS data sharing laws.

digdeeper.neocities.org/ghost/email.html

Another suggestion: Set up your private domain to use protonmail for email. It's easy to do, and it makes it easier to change services if you decide you want to.

In short, your email address shouldn't be beholden to a service that you don't control.

wrong regardign the first two, i havent heard about #3 so i cant speak on that

>tfw I had god tier lavabit email but obama killed it

still mad. fuck that nigger piece of shit

>It says here your email is... [email protected]...
>...
>Thank you for your time. We'll let you know if we're interested

Attached: Worst_Interview_Ever.jpg (849x565, 47K)

>can't login to a cock.li account in a mail client
the domains for smtp and imap are a little different (they're both "mail.cock.li"). Change that and try again

Attached: 7428ddea38254a86a8a18b9200bdb6f4166ccd8b4af978432667bb3140bdf52d.png (1584x1786, 408K)

what's wrong with protonmail?

>implying that is enough

its too sjw for these Jow Forumstards