github.com/brave/brave-browser/wiki/Status-Updates
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No, fuck off.

t. Google PR

>hey lets replace ads with ads
>don't forget to buy our shitcoin too, you can't sell it tho

>hey you can opt in for this thing
>waaah they're replacing ads with their own ads
You sound like an autistic albino nigger.

They offer nothing good. They have a bunch of half assed features that other software does better and its just another chromium fork.

>Needing Jow Forums's approval
Grow a pair

For a basic use it is useful and fast. Leaves navigation smoother

It works very decently on mobile devices and is easy to use for illiterate retards who keep getting their shit fucked up by clicking on "hot single mothers in your area" ads. Do you know how many times I had to clean out my dad's work iFag (iGAG (imac)) because he keeps getting that shit infected with adware? Too many, user, too many. Brave has saved me countless hours of wrestling with aplel's shitty software.

It's iridium/chromium official build with experimental garbage

I install ublock origin on for people who don't know what their doing. Does a much better job. On desktop and mobile.

Why are you asking if Jow Forums approves of your thing just to shit at anyone criticising that thing?

You can't install plug-ins on mobile chrome

Exactly

Attached: Screenshot_20180817-181320_Firefox.jpg (1080x1792, 341K)

I'd rather use brave mobile than sjw bullshit broken Firefox

it's great on Android it can play YouTube videos in the background

learn to think for yourself

using it right now on android.

not my first choice on desktop but I install it for normies to curb their fuckups.

>he isn't using Samsung internet and DNS blocking ads with Knox

My custom firefox is much better than chromium-based browsers on mobile and desktop. I'm not one to choose to have a worse experience because that kind of political reason.

Phone wageslave reporting in

This plus greenify and ihackedit spotify guarantees me repeat customers and the occasional tip.

It has good performance on Android. Lookinf forward to a F-Droid release. The desktop version is very lackluster, however. Using Electron instead of directly forking Chromium was an obvious mistake. They're working on a new version which is based on Chromium, but I don't know how long it will take until it's usable. At least it'll support extensions now.

Attached: citrus quality.png (1920x1080, 3.05M)

Do you seriously think OP actually cares about any opinions and didn't just want to make another shitpost/browserwar thread?

>electron
>literally a browser in a browser

It's almost good enough for me to switch from Firefox, but not quite yet.

It's fast as fuck, and the HTTPS redirection is great, but the adblocking is not as good as ublock origin.

my biggest compliaint is that it doesn't restore multiple windows after a force close or reboot. I keep two browser windows open at all tines, with 25-30 tabs open. When I reboot it only relaunches one window, and I lose all the shit I had open in my second window. Firefox, restores all windows and tabs that were open.

Yes, but the shills will tell you it isn't.

github.com/brave/brave-browser/wiki/Status-Updates

it's shitty on my 1+1, switched over to firefox nightly

>replace ads with BAT ads (BAT - Basic Attention Token), site owners close income.
>you are forced to watch 250 ads every day using Brave
>"n June, we’ll be doing opt-in tests with a select group of users to collect insight about the user experience. This test will serve to analyze user interactions with a new way to deliver ads. Around 250 pre-packaged ads will be rotated during this trial and users will be given a special version of the Brave browser loaded with those ads. It sends a detailed log of the browsing activity to Brave, which is used as algorithmic test data to check our on-device machine learning. "

>closed source
>putting ads into pages
no, thanks. brave is malware.

not until release 1.0

Not in the slightest. Now fuck off shill.

Why would you fall for such shitware? Use Firefox + uBlock Origin and unlike google, you can still install extensions on android.
There's literally no excuse especially on android where ads can be so fucking annoying that those motherfuckers deserve no revenue at all.

>closed source
github.com/brave
>putting ads into pages
opt-in