I am an actual, unironic paid Apple shill

I am an actual, unironic paid Apple shill.
I don't shill on here because if anyone found out there were an influx of Jow Forums users buying iPhones, it would hurt the company.
I mainly focus on sites like Reddit and comment sections of tech news sites.
I don't actually use referral links like a lot of people think paid shills do. Essentially I send screenshots of my posts to my supervisor and I get paid depending on the amount of Apple discussion I cause.
I could exploit this, but they find out eventually and you don't get second chances.
My posts don't sound very much like usual stereotypical shills (i.e Order the new iPhone 8, with 256GB of storage for only $800!) because that's much too obvious. They'll usually be along the lines of "Yeah, just heard the new iPhone came out, really excited to get it!"
Before you ask, yes, I use the poorfag argument. A lot of Apple shills do, actually. It won't come out like "lol are u poor??" but it'll sound more like "Yeah, I don't get it either. Most people with decent salaries should be able to buy an iPhone. Why don't you have one?"
And also, yes, I use false-flagging. A lot. A shit-ton, actually. A lot of other Apple shills do too. It's actually the most effective advertising method. I often go onto Reddit or go into a comment section of an article and just go apeshit, acting like a full on Android fanboy who types like a pajeet. It often converts a lot of users who were android fanboys into apple sympathizers, which rakes in a lot of money. You can get around $5 for one false flag comment if theres enough apple supporters/sympathizers in your comment chain.
It's not my main job, but it's like a nice side hustle for beer money. I can usually earn about $25 a week doing it, and it takes up an hour or two each week.
No, I'm not a pajeet. Apple doesn't hire indian paid shills for the sole reason that their grammar is horrendous. That might surprise a bit of you here.
AMA, I guess.

Attached: .png (1000x1000, 12K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.nasdaq.com/symbol/goog/ownership-summary
m.nasdaq.com/symbol/aapl/ownership-summary
timesofisrael.com/new-israel-app-aims-to-counter-bds-counterparts/
mobile.twitter.com/AntiBDSApp
ibtimes.co.uk/revolutionary-bds-iphone-app-spread-boycott-israel-message-smartphones-1440199
dailystormer.name/please-stop-using-discord-the-splc-is-monitoring-you/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You sold your soul for 25$ a week? Couldn't you just suck off some old dude for money? More dignified, less time requirement, more money, less homosexuality.

>$25 a week

So about 15 minutes of overtime at any good job in a Western country. Whatever suits you, Pajeet.

stop larping

epic falseflagging larp faggot

Attached: 1387784589827.jpg (2227x1649, 3.13M)

Proof or gtfo

Like I said, it's only an hour or two a week and it's really not all that different from browsing the Web normally, you just have to focus on Apple when you comment.
My shitty job only very rarely allows me to do overtime.

>no proof
Epic thread, kill yourself.

There's not much proof I could provide without getting my ass "fired"

>the apple shills are fighting an apple shill coming clean

Attached: Untitled.png (290x182, 15K)

Attached: thisisbait.jpg (1000x1000, 59K)

>if anyone found out there were an influx of Jow Forums users buying iPhones, it would hurt the company

Attached: what.jpg (1280x720, 142K)

>tfw this thread is an epic false flag by (((Google))).
>tfw Apple and Google both have (((Blackrock))) as a Top-5 investor so no one should give a fuck which side of kosher sandwich you bite anyway.

Apple is allegedly so secure that the terrorist iPhone could not be cracked without Mossad assistance, but it still doesn't have something so basic bitch as a FILE BROWSER.

NSA/ZOG gets in either way, I'm so who gives a fuck. Tell me I am wrong.

Attached: 1491811890322.jpg (806x525, 90K)

Did you even read your fucking guidelines? Why the FUCK are you leaking Apple's information?
You're lucky I can't find who you are and the stupid admin on here won't help. I would personally have your ass fired and sued.
I'm logging all of this, we will eventually find you.

Epic fan fiction is epicly fictitious.

Can I get a subplot with (((George Soros))), (((Ryan Singer))) and (((Larry Fink))) involved somehow?

Attached: DkfYPedXsAAbEk1.jpg (576x1024, 70K)

shilling iShit on fucking Jow Forums

>I'm logging all of this, we will eventually find you.
How? Why would you bother warning me?

Also
>buying brand destroying trust in pleb employees for $25/week.

I'm pretty sure this is fake anyway, but pls go on.

That came out the wrong way. What I meant was that if someone found out that Apple was paying people to shill on Jow Forums, the "incel right wing conspiracy theory shithole" it would look terrible for Apple, moreso than people finding out they were even hiring shills in the first place.

Tfw this a real operating that exists but OP is just playing pretend and actual iShills spaz out.

Lol

Hillary couldn't keep CTR a secret and she was running of USA/Earth with entire establishment media/feds/church- donations behind her.

I am pretty sure their failed security measures would be tighter than Apple and if Hillary failed Apple would fail already twice as hard.

Attached: 1534217506538.png (900x900, 323K)

>was running of USA/Earth
Was running for PRESIDENT of the USA and effectively EARTH.
My bad

you think hillary has better security than apple?

Attached: 2632ceddc9a4fca33c45474b5000207b.jpg (600x659, 76K)

I did the same for Microsoft back when w10 was released, and did it for a year. It was originally supposed to be a 3 month job but I decided to continue doing it. Having someone working in Microsoft helped. I quit because I got an actual job, OP.
My shilling mostly involved shitting on the competition, telling what's improved over w7 (rarely about w8.1) and if any argument against w10 was made I'd just go with "MacOS is worse, Linux is worse".
We had scripts already made and a very simplistic search application to go through them, and would have to report any arguments we couldn't beat to analyze and script a counter argument for the next time. Of course, it's also necessary to try to counter argue on the spot (without attacking the consumer like you did with your indirect "are you poor?" comment).
>earn about $25 a week
I doubt Apple would give you less money for this than Microsoft. So I have a hard time believing this, unless you really did work once a week.
>an hour or two each week.
I don't know if this was because of w10 being fresh back then, but we had to be on several major forums each day defending it.

I think the almost president OF THE PLANET. Yeah.

Every federal agency save ICE was behind her.

Tell me why I would be wrong.

I'll pay you 50 bucks for proof

itoddlers will defend this

then... how did russia hack the elections?

Attached: file.png (802x129, 16K)

Do you work in a team? Do you know other shills? Are there actual paid apple shills on Jow Forums?
I've seen a lot of apple shill posts using the same OP, does that discount their pay?

>then... how did russia hack the elections?
Uhh... they didn't.

>could not be cracked without Mossad assistance,

Attached: 1534203644250.jpg (680x544, 44K)

are you a poorfag? why do you do this?

So what you mean to tell me, is that Apple pays you the equivalent of less than 3$ Per day, for you to post on an Indian Tech Support forum about their products? If you expect anyone to believe this shit, you're a fucking retard, low quality LARP.

>all these apple shills mad that one of them fell out of line

so if the elections weren't hacked, that's 0 security failure.
>apple would fail already twice as hard
so 0*2=0 security failure.

Not real proof but FYI shilling apps for Israel are a real thing, so OP is super believable, tho still zero evidence.

timesofisrael.com/new-israel-app-aims-to-counter-bds-counterparts/
mobile.twitter.com/AntiBDSApp
ibtimes.co.uk/revolutionary-bds-iphone-app-spread-boycott-israel-message-smartphones-1440199

Attached: 4cdb8b08e60ed2037c7f6b159ee1b544809bfb40_1_600x963.jpg (600x963, 204K)

no, instead of taking this proof to a media where you could make thousands of dollars, you post it on Jow Forums.

The security failure was emails you nigger.

Attached: 10792c623fab3e96b1f7b0a332aed2fd.jpg (1280x720, 59K)

The Nazi's were still a minority ironically.

oh liberals effectively ignore the emails, the gay kenyan telling trump not to whine about interference and no way jobs will come back other than a magic wand?
these points they actively keep deleting from their brain.

>Was running for PRESIDENT of the USA and effectively EARTH.
do amerimutts actually believe this?

They were a plurality.

There were more people who were passionate Nazis than any one group of passionate non-Nazis that didn't get assimilated.

Attached: F4Y7Q5i.png (640x640, 39K)

>ITT unpaid shills that are salty that someone else gets paid for what they do freely call paid shill a LARPer.

Fuck this is priceless. Gonna screenshot this thread anytime I need a laugh at how fucking buttfrustrated iToddlers get.

>I doubt Apple would give you less money
Paid shills aren't needed much for Apple since their regular customers do a fine enough job. We're essentially just shilling to get the remaining Android users into Apples grasp.
>we had to he on several major forums
Like I said, it wasn't a main job and I didn't work shifts or hours. When I felt bored I would start shilling and send the screenshots in when I was confident my comment chain was at its peak
>Do you work in a team?
No. Sometimes I'll ask another shill to come into a thread and back me up, and I'll mention that in my message to my supervisor for extra brownie points
>Do you know other shills?
Not by name. There's a list of shills provided by Apple that changes every week, with emails.
I'm not third world poor, but I'm lower-class. I earn around $35,000 a year in a low CoL area. It's just like Uber except you don't have to get off your ass, and it's pretty easy for the pay.
Like I said, I don't do it every day, and it's more like an hour or two a week.
Shills are surprisingly effective at converting Android users, but not effective enough for Apple to really put a larger focus on shilling.
You think people already haven't tried? Nobody believes them. They'll find every way that it could possibly be doctored or made up and use that as an excuse to not do any sort of coverage on it.
Also, there are a lot of people who unironically shill for Apple for a living, 7 hours a day. It would be pretty dickish of me to take that away from them.

>It often converts a lot of users who were android fanboys into apple sympathizers
Do you actually expect us to believe this blatant bullshit?

>AMA, I guess
Do you actually use an iPhone yourself?

>oh liberals effectively ignore the emails
I was a ubercuck liberal in 2015. If it hadnt been for the election and MSM lies (and many others) I wouldn't be full 1488 right now.

>And also, yes, I use false-flagging. A lot. A shit-ton, actually.

no shit

those dubs. kek is listening.
MAGA

>We're essentially just shilling to get the remaining Android users into Apples grasp.
I don't believe Apple and Android, two children of ZOG would risk credibility fighting eachother through such petty means.

Microsoft HQ uses some Apple computers.

Apple niggers use Windows.

This isn't really secret.

>apple shills trying to divert the topic into politics
Sticky please.

Attached: De9hMa6WAAATOA.jpg (1200x1186, 338K)

>apple shills trying to divert the topic into politics

no one should give a fuck which side of kosher sandwich you bite anyway.

(((Larry Fink))) of (((Blackrock))) controls both sides of the equation.

Read a book on psychology. People have absolutely no loyalty to a brand when they're anonymous. If they see Android users are being dumbasses, they'll think more highly of Apple to avoid looking like a dumbass as well.
I used to own one, but now I have a pixel 2. Pretty counter intuitive, but they never ask you what brands you use when you apply. Not that there was much of an interview process.

How I can apply for this job?

How did you get the job? Do you work for Apple itself, or some middleman?

How can i apply for this kind of job?

>Like I said, I don't do it every day, and it's more like an hour or two a week.
Shills are surprisingly effective at converting Android users, but not effective enough for Apple to really put a larger focus on shilling.

Why are you still continuing with this LARP?

>You think people already haven't tried? Nobody believes them. They'll find every way that it could possibly be doctored or made up and use that as an excuse to not do any sort of coverage on it.
Also, there are a lot of people who unironically shill for Apple for a living, 7 hours a day. It would be pretty dickish of me to take that away from them.
So instead, you go on Jow Forums and post it further risking their jobs, all with no benefit. Are you one of those people who get off to being called a retard? You got your (You) but next time, come up with a better LARP, bring us some emails or some shit I don't know, put some more effort in.

Tfw someone asked the exact same question as me at the same time, and i can't even tell which post is me.

You can't claim you don't shill on here when this is literally the definition of a shill thread

So by acting like an Apple shill, a retarded one at that, you're attempting to get more people to buy Android phones. Wow, you really just blew the lid on the whole case.

You just have to know someone who already does it. For me it was a dude I met on Discord. We PMed for a while and I asked him what he did for a living. He said he shilled for Apple and gave me the email of a supervisor. I applied, answered a few questions about my age, did a generic "oath pledge" and here I am, violating it.
See above. I work directly for Apple.
They asked, and I answered, retard. I wouldn't be shilling for jewgle if I didn't get paid for it.

How does one get a job like this? I've got lots of free time

didn't even read past the first line
for every part time shill there's a countershill who gladly does it 4free full time

Jow Forums-influx neo/g/ will unironically believe this shit

sent you a pm :^)

Tfw anti capitalist antifa has unlimited access to Discord and could do easily unravel this conspiracy.

dailystormer.name/please-stop-using-discord-the-splc-is-monitoring-you/

Except I don't.

>Why are you still continuing with this LARP?
Not a LARP.
>So instead, you go on Jow Forums and post it further risking their jobs, all with no benefit. Are you one of those people who get off to being called a retard? You got your (You) but next time, come up with a better LARP, bring us some emails or some shit I don't know, put some more effort in.
It doesn't matter. Lots of people admit to being Apple shill's, nobody believes them enough for it to actually matter.

And yet you didn't sage

Does saging still work. I thought moot killed that a while ago.

No email field, which you needed, right?

>Does saging still work.
yes, it goes in all fields

You clearly didn't sage in the name field.

"Sage in all fields" is just to help nrwfags too stupid to find the correctly labeled field. It was always the email field which is gone.

If I ask wrong than how can you tell whether I saged or not, when my name isn't even highlighted.

It's weird that Jow Forums constantly accuses everyone who praises a product of being a shill but then the moment someone openly admits to being a shill, it's a false flag.

How do I apply to be a shill? I spend most of my day defending Apple for free anyway.

by looking at the index of the thread on the page relative to other posts from the same time, obviously

Like I said; the opportunity presents itself. If you got in touch with someone in Marketing at Apple they may be able to do something for you, though.

how do you find this kind of work?

Really really shitty bait

Attached: thisisbait.png (625x626, 66K)

Advertisers don't want to touch Jow Forums. Why the fuck would they hire shills to go on Jow Forums??

Did you read the OP retard?

So my post number would be different? How so?

Does sage make sure you always get dubs?

You're technique is to speak incoherently and call anyone who doesnt understand you're nonsense a retard.

Pretty clever.

TLDR?

>Apple shill overview
>Jow Forums/4/AMA thread

Thx

Apple shills seething at the prospect of losing their jobs. Thanks OP.

>REEEE IT'S A LARP I SWEAR

Attached: AlPacinoLaughSmoking.gif (380x214, 873K)

>how can you tell whether I saged or not
I answered your question clearly and concisely you esl fuck

> Read a book on psychology. People have absolutely no loyalty to a brand when they're anonymous.
Please. Windows users have been dumbasses for decades now and it hasn't converted many to Linux or BSD or even OSX.

I wouldn't attribute it to brand loyalty but more to unwillingness to change habits.

I hope you know that if there is a Jow Forums meeting, you and OP are going to be stuck inside some basement filled with servers and dragon dildos until you write Linux from scratch. You would beg us to you use the code of Gentoo, but you will be denied any help. Jow Forums is against killing people directly, but I doubt letting you die from starvation is illegal.

zz

What the fuck are you talking about lol where did OP or anyone even mention Linux?

The fact that he did not mention it, is another good reason to rm -f him from this world.

t. google shill

>Literally no one mentions google
>Nervous apple shill needs to bring BUTWADDABOUTGOOGLE

shut up google

shills shilling in a thread about shills

Truly the golden age of the internet

Apparently all the exact same shit OP described is also done on Jow Forums.

Attached: macshills.jpg (4500x3000, 1.6M)

>you get paid $25 in a week to shit post and you have to keep doing it over and over again until you get a few replies to please your daddy
>I spend an hour driving to a Starbucks and get paid $20
>I then spend another hour replacing RO filters on their everpure systems
>$40 In two hours for doing non labor/ thinking work and it’s worry free

Hustle away fag. You need that beer to drink your sorrow away.