TECH LEAD THREAD

My name is the teach lead and I AM The Tech Lead.

Welcome to the TECH LEAD thread.

Attached: I AM THE TECH LEAD.jpg (824x632, 404K)

Other urls found in this thread:

businessinsider.com/google-employee-lives-in-truck-in-parking-lot-2015-10
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Saw video where he says he makes 40k a year of side income
>Says it's insignificant

Perhaps I am just retarded

he just trolls the whole bay area crowd.

Hi Tech Lead

I am 22 years old am I too old to become a software engineering like you? No CS background

Who is that and why should I care?

40k is less than I make and I'm less talented than this guy. So presumably he has some sort of real job where he's making over 100k a year.

he had a video that he deleted where he said that his salary 400-500k/year, so compared to that 40k sort of is insignificant.

Yet he still lives with his parents

Attached: 1483765125821.jpg (580x640, 52K)

In the same fucking video he said that he does that to save money. Considering how much of a scam silicon valley is, this is a good deal. The only people that get their assburgers about this are insecure people.

even if your salary is half a mil, it's still going to cost you 3 mil to buy a nice house here in SV. The property value isn't going to go much higher, either, so it doesn't even make sense to buy as an investment property. Living with family/out of an RV out here while you save or invest your money is actually the logical thing to do.

I think he's trolling everyone with what he says. Besides that, I think he's prob the stingiest non Jew alive.
I seriously don't believe that just like how I don't believe his 40k side income. Those side projects look like shit. I refuse to believe people pay for that garbage.

Come out to the bay area and see for yourself. Money is worth like a third of what it's worth elsewhere here.

You mean living in a trailer? RV's are more for traveling. I lived in a trailer for about 15 months at my mom's house. I don't know if you'd wanna do that. It feels like living in a box because it's so small. And there's a big stigma about living in trailers.

You'd be pleasantly surprised how many people shell out tons of money for complete garbage.

What about San Jose? I'm thinking of going there so I can go to San Jose State. I hope I can afford a place over there.

imagine being this gullible

I know CoL is stupid high but he claims to make 540k a year and based on his side projects, he isn't that special of a programmer. I wonder how autistic he is irl

Don't BS, it's like 2/3. 1/3 would mean anywhere else is literally 3 more cost efficient on the dollar. The bay is like 1.5 to 1.7x more expensive than a non-shithole.

>And there's a big stigma about living in trailers.

Why would anyone care? Hopefully your friends are understanding people, if they're snobs then you shouldn't be friends with them. Literally the only problem would be if you wanted to get laid. But I'm guessing the only women in SV are hookers trying to cash in on the horde of rich virgins, and they won't care about your RV because you're paying them

businessinsider.com/google-employee-lives-in-truck-in-parking-lot-2015-10
Then there's this guy
You can probably get a room in a house for 600-800 a month, 1.5k/mo for an apartment, if you're ok with living in the shittier parts of town. SJ state is a great school, by the way!
maybe he's lying, idk. salary ranges here can easily reach the 400-500k mark after you've been working for 5 or 6 years though.
yeah, you're right.

San Jose is pretty much neck and neck with SF. Quite literally the worst financial decision you can make.

nah. SJ aint cheap but SF is just ludicrous.

I have a step brother that lived in Berkeley for college and Berkeley is way more expensive. He lived in an apartment with 4 pajeets

>that time he sperged out on reddit because he didn't think he had an asian accent

>nah
Sure thing sweetie. I got more data btw if you need it.

Attached: ten-most-and-least-expensive-metros.png (1200x800, 114K)

more

Attached: top_city_salary_static.jpg (1200x927, 104K)

I've lived in both, and SJ isn't as bad as SF. Suburbs are more accessible, traffic isn't as bad, and for the same quality of housing SF is more expensive.

Damn. On that note, how is Sacramento for tech jobs?

It's cause they group SF with Oakland and Hayward which drag it down.

I can tell just by the title of the guys videos he is a troll, he is tied with Mishook for biggest yt programming troll, cant believe everyone here got click-baited

K LEAD
WHAT DO NOW LEAD
SUCKY SUCKY FUCKY FUCKY
ME ROVE YOU RONG TIME

Attached: Pepe_orban.jpg (474x344, 16K)

today we are drinking poo this is poo drink
haha i like this guy

Who is this guy? Name?

tech lead on youtube

His old videos were really good, 10/10 some. His new ones are shit though. He comes across as too arrogant and obnoxious.

actually he quit his job right after his wife had a baby, and they live with his parents. makes me feel like his videos are just an attempt to justify neglecting his duties as a husband, a father, and a man.

>"Let me tell you why this thing is completely garbage."
>2 minutes later
>"So, the thing is completely useful."
>end of video
>"Don't buy this completely garbage piece of technology."
He contradicts everything he says in his titles and video for clickbait purposes.

damn that is pretty sad. i can understand living with your parents when living costs are high, but by the time you're starting a family you should have your own place

Attached: xwHkCyV.png (608x510, 168K)

hes asian

I don't doubt he's successful to a degree but most of his advice and content are pretty trash, mostly because it's disorganized and he talks about topics clearly outside of his expertise. The interview piece is pretty on point and I can recommend that.

pretty sure he's just meming