Name a comfier OS, it's literally not possible

Name a comfier OS, it's literally not possible

Attached: 2000px-Elementary_logo.svg.png (2000x2000, 114K)

macOS unironically

>Name a comfier OS

K.

Attached: 2018-08-17-195409_1920x1080_scrot.png (1920x1080, 627K)

Manjaro Budgie
Ubuntu Budgie
Solus

in that order

I would use elementary OS but it wouldn't turn my monitor off. It would turn off for a second, and then turn right back on and leave the backlight on with a blank screen. Ubuntu doesn't have that problem.

>virtualbox

literally just using Vbox for CloverOS testing purposes, until I get my Intel core 2 duo T7200 for my thinkpad t60 in a month to install the bloody OS because CloverOS only is 64 bit I'm using this setup for now

Does your monitor not have a power button?

>still using 32 bit hardware
WOW

it does but it's on the back. i like being able to walk away without having to turn it off manually. works in Windows and literally every other distro.

gentoo

Fedora with KDE is max comfy.

trips of truth

>implying

Attached: debian_ubuntu.jpg (324x156, 6K)

I don't use shitty spinoffs of shitty spinoffs of a good operating system. Also, a "comfy" look of a distro is just the DE/WM. You can install the pantheon desktop with a repo in Debian. No need for shit tier rip-offs.

That’s understandable, have a nice day user

he did it

>Name a comfier OS
Easy.

Attached: 1515888063925.jpg (5120x2880, 1.82M)

hey my thinkpad is called lisalisa too

Illya a best

Attached: nixos-logo-only-hires.png (1183x1024, 88K)

Use the original.

Attached: .png (1920x1200, 410K)

Literally Gentoo, extreme comfy

Why didn't you update?

FreeDOS

Do you really use that thing in public?

Attached: IMG-20180818-WA0002.jpg (480x624, 44K)

I did, my computer got noticably slower and had some glitches.

> sit down at user's ““““comfy”””” fvwm desktop
> no panels
> no icons
> absolutely zero visual cue as to how to get anything done
> take a few random guesses around keyboard shortcuts; give up
> end up just using the single urxvt window as a launcher
> can't even do to open a new launcher because that would be bloated
> have to do urxvt& a bunch of times

I know comfy is in the eye of the beholder, but that's just retarded. It works for you, but it is NOT comfy

Attached: angry cade.jpg (1024x948, 99K)

Is it a Hackintosh? I'm thinking about going back to 10.9.5 myself. Best OS I've ever had.

Yeah it's a hackintosh
Interestingly people thought that 10.7-8-9 were slow and buggy compared to 10.6 a few years ago

I use one myself. Currently thinking about going back to 10.9.5 myself. I mainly use if for music production and some coding so I don't think it will be a problem.

> user@localhost
Fuck off lazyfag

Well you're gonna be using old versions of such programs, like Adobe stopped supporting Mavericks (which i think is a good thing, it's not like they added any useful features)
And homebrew doesn't have prebuilt binaries anymore so setting it up is gentoo tier
Besides it's pretty good

Thanks for the input. Since I pirate almost everything I use that won't be a problem.