>Load Poosoft 10 home edition on it
>Connect old computer to it to transfer some files
>Everything's fine
>Hook new PC up to web
>Task manager says Hard drive is using +95% of it's space
>Cuts down to 4% then goes back up
>Start trouble shooting
>Hard drive starts clicking
>Try different stuff involving restarting computer, deactiving programs, and uninstalling poo 10 altogether
>During an attempt to restore to a previous point discover windows 10 poo edition updated today (at a time when the PC was not even plugged in)
>Windows says hard drive needs repaired
>Try having poosoft repair hard drive
>Fails
>Computer frozen at 10% for windows reinstallation
>Mother board now doesn't see the hard drive
What went wrong? Did the poos fuck my computer with Windows 10? Did my old computer give the new one a virus?
Old computer has anti virus, new does not

Attached: 1533669372736.jpg (250x140, 3K)

Other urls found in this thread:

amd.com/en/support/chipsets/amd-socket-am4/x470
mirror.corenoc.de/digitalrivercontent.net/
pastebin.com/TUZvnmy1
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>using wangblows 10

Explain to me in full detail why do you need to use a shitty resource hogging piece of absolute dog shit OS

It means your hard drive died you fucking brainlet

DX12 games.

I did not want to run emulators for vidya (lynux) and I wanted to be sure the IS would be up to date for newer Vidya so I didn't do windows 7

I get that, I'm confused as to why it died though. It was fine before I hooked it up to the web today

like?

What kind/how big is your storage?

Western Digital, 1 TB

Sir,
all you're bobbs and vagiene are belong to me now

t hank you for use microsoftWindow 10

Attached: coolfeces.jpg (345x345, 11K)

Are you on Ryzen? Install windows 7 and stick AMD chipset driver in it.

Yeah, Ryzen 5
AMD 1600

All poos must poo to death

>my computer is a broken piece of shit
>how could micro$oft do this to me

Attached: 1519039486207.gif (326x268, 1.38M)

You got a bad HDD.
This is amplified by the fact that you're using Windows 10, which is actually known to fuck up HDDs upon install.

What motherboard is it?

>Windows 10, which is actually known to fuck up HDDs upon install.
>only upon install.

MSI X470 gaming plus

What is DX12? All I see are DX11 and Vulkan stuf- oh wait it's those test settings in games that suck and end up in shitter performance. That's what you want? That sounds quite sickening.

And if they don't, it still ends up being slower when even the Hard drive is barely being used up except to load games. When Brigador takes too damn long to load a level and Freedom Planet can have short and rare loading freezes, that's how much Win10 sucks.

Get LTSB if you want lower latency in games

Here's a chipset driver from AMD for windows 7.
amd.com/en/support/chipsets/amd-socket-am4/x470
Now go find out how to slipstream drivers into a single USB install you can keep forever, there are videos and tutorials for it. And I'm pretty sure MSI has a tool that makes it easy to slipstream on their website.
You can find windows 7 isos here
mirror.corenoc.de/digitalrivercontent.net/
activation? go to mydigitallife forums
Don't be fucking lazy and go hunt this shit down, ok. This is the extent you're going to get spoonfed.

Attached: AMD Ryzen on windows 7.jpg (503x374, 29K)

>keep using AMD forever

Attached: pajeettaxi2.jpg (480x480, 49K)

In a nutshell

Attached: u46gpGn.png (300x337, 37K)

>>Task manager says Hard drive is using +95% of it's space
>>Cuts down to 4% then goes back up
that's not space you fuckwit it's the percentage of data bandwidth used by the processes, and your computer was fucking updating, and you just fucked it up by constantly restarting, uninstalling shit, and fucking with the OS. You broke your computer, not Windows.

99% of problems with win10 are caused by people shutting the computer down mid-update. Yes Microsoft is retarded for not designing win update to cleanly abort when a shutdown is requested, but that's easily avoided by leaving the computer on to let it finish updating and using it later.

OP is a fucking retard and his story is probably a lie, if it isn't he's basically on the level of a 40 y/o mom.

Thanks user. I'm gonna have to replace the hard drive, don't want to reuse a crap OS that'll burn another up

Almost forgot the pastebin.
pastebin.com/TUZvnmy1
Read nigga, read. Don't be nobama what can't read.

Attached: This is a Ryzen ricer desktop.png (3840x1080, 3.87M)

Durr it was updating I kinda of figured that and was confirmed by the restore point.
The issue is that
>The update time was listed hours before this
>There was nothing anywhere that came up and said it was updating
On my old PC when windows 10 updated it would say it was
>Windows needs to update pick a time
I assume it updated and cooked my hard drive

One retarded response.
One great response.
Web has nothing to do with it. Do a fucking HD test. Every OS can do one.
Epic post, 12 year old.
Everyone dies, like you from cancer in 22 years.
Asking for help and then telling people that are trying to help you makes you the biggest shitstain in the world. I hope your PC dies no matter what you do.

Oh yeah, and before you fucking jack it in the web, turn off updates or set them as optional. Do not fucking update automatically. This way you don't get fucked by any nerfs from Microsoft trying to gimp their own product. The only updates a nigga needs are them distributed gaming updates from Steam or whatever shit is mentioned in Steam forums that you need for 7 and the game you want.

Attached: Ryzen in a cardboard box.jpg (3264x1836, 1.6M)

++ Telling them that they are lazy

hey
hey you tripfag
yea you cuck
read your own fucking disgrace
pic related, you never gon live this down cracka
and it looks like you need your daily dose of M$ updates cuz it's Intel now that's fucking full of shit like Raja and his poos in the GPU division

Attached: tripfaggotry delid this now faggot.jpg (1293x1730, 1.16M)

>no saying your computer has a wirus
One job user

>telemetry 10

you ask for this user.

Doesn't exist.

Windows 10 has removed caching for hdds. Enjoy your shit performance AND botnet you fucking brainlet. Vulkan works on Windows 7 by the way.

We have a new entry for "most retarded post on Jow Forums today".

Attached: 1517192165419.gif (229x176, 987K)

You say that now but the competition for that title is fierce.

And it's only 6am UTC.
>s/new/early

Windows 10 literally updates whenever it feels like it, never informs you that it is doing such, (though it will say that's what it's doing if you check the update pane in options), and it is impossible to disable. I've never had mine ask me to pick a time, it just does it whenever I restart or when I'm not around.
The restore point may have been set up when the update first started and it probably wasn't done when you got impatient. It didn't brick the hard drive it just fucked up your windows install, and your panicing may have killed the hard drive.

Uh... Why would you enable Windows Indexing? That decreases perf

>confusing indexing with caching
Found the actual most brainlet post.

>referencing someone totally unrelated to your axe to grind
Brainlet, indeed.

>>ur dum
From the bios you should be able to wipe the drive.
>>Just because you have shit internet you shouldn't blame weebindows 10.
reformat and try again. You fucking retard.
>>Windows is shit, but not for those reasons you fucking faggot.

>windows 10 adds a fucking partition in an update
>screws up my linux install by moving the partition
Why the fuck is this allowed? I mean it wasn't difficult to fix but still I was not informed it was going to fucking add in a recovery partition in the middle of the disk.

No driver support on 8.1 with newer AMD or Intel hardware. I can't go back to 7. 8.1 is the sweet spot.

Attached: 1497288274301.png (275x319, 137K)