There goes Samsung copying Apple AGAIN

bgr.com/2018/08/17/samsung-foldable-phone-photos-galaxy-f-concept/

Attached: 2018226-samsung-galaxy-f-front-nieuwemobiel-5b745ea64ea61.jpg (768x600, 38K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dIiZ3vvZ78s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

i actually lold

The fruit cult is evolving.

At least they don't have a notch or they removed a headphone jack.

Also, wasn't both Apple and Samsung thinking of this for a long while? Both haven't even released foldable phones yet, and does it count as copying if Samsung released theirs first?

That said, generally speaking, yeah phone companies copying Apple, a progressively worsening company (Samsung sucks too, just not as bad), is just a fucking horrible idea.

>That didn’t stop Dutch blog Nieuwemobiel.nl from imagining Samsung’s upcoming Galaxy F in a series of renders
This isn't news.

Can someone explain the benefit of a foldable phone? What use case are they fulfilling that a regular phone cannot?

I think OP is referring to the fact that a lot of iPhone 6's were bending because of crappy materials. #bendgate

it can help with the hunchback the other phones gave people.

iTODDLERS BTFO

foldables is merely one of many samsung's psyops to distract its chinese competitors and hamper their R&D capability

Just look every years people want bigger phones, People will love portable tables as phone but begin very unportable, foldable phone give up Tablet size phone in your pocket.

bring back stylish fliphones

technological wanking

that's literally what it is

The idea of a folding phone is that you can fold it out to tablet size is you need it. Eliminating the need for a separate tablet.

Attached: A03B0589-481F-43DD-B8E8-76C9D2169FF8.jpg (740x415, 38K)

Can this thing even fold? As in, can it fully fold over itself in a way that the two ends are flush with one another? It doesn't look like it to me.

audibly chortled, OP

youtube.com/watch?v=dIiZ3vvZ78s

Trash

>Both haven't even released foldable phones yet
we are going full circle

Attached: serveimage?url=https:%2F%2Fi.kinja-img.com%2Fgawker-media%2Fimage%2Fupload%2Fs--YGP0x_Fe--%2Fc_scale (800x450, 282K)

I'm 100% sure the part were it folds will get fuck up after some folding/unfolding

Had the black one, will never enjoy a phone as much as that again.

Wow its literally nothing.

Attached: Screenshot_20180818-061517_Chrome.jpg (1439x521, 185K)