What stupid bullshit have you been banned for since rules are being enforced now?

What stupid bullshit have you been banned for since rules are being enforced now?

Attached: 6f6.png (709x614, 115K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/x13m6
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>inb4 you get banned for this

but anyway, i posted a thread on if a book for doing well in tech interviews was any good (written by some chick so i couldn't be sure if her experience was legit or for gender equality) and i got warned for it. meanwhile, a thread that read
>tfw you didn't get the job
was allowed to exist. if you're going to be shitty as to what qualifies as "Jow Forums material" at least be consistent

We're not allowed to criticize our graceful overlords, that's in the global rules. These post will grant you a ban.
Also I was banned because I wrote
>[car] 16 years old, euro 3 coal power plant
so yeah, don't hassle yourself much.

earlier this year someone posted a burning/smoking iphone (that one in the kitchen sink) and i replied "BRAAAAAP", because my other board is /tv/

:/

mods and janitors are gay af and probably enjoy getting fucked by their fat trans bf/gf

I've never been banned. Wait what's that? In the belltower! It's a sni-

>/v/ kids crying because now they get banned for posting garbage here
lmao

It’s not hard to get banned over fucking nothing depending on how butthurt the reader/mod is.

Attached: image.jpg (218x178, 34K)

Didn't get banned but mods removed my Terry thread because some fag spammed "mods"

animeposting

Enforced?
8ch net/irc/res/6927.html

>technology board
>doesn't want to talk about technology
You're either really stupid, or really lonely.

Are you talking about Cracking the Coding Interview? Gayle Laakmann McDowell might be a feminist SJW but she is a legit engineer and could code circles around 90% of Jow Forums

I never got banned in my life.

meanwhile
>desktop threads stay up
>headphone faggot general is still allowed
>pc building general is still allowed
>chink shit general still allowed
>OS fighting threads still allowed
>50% of the OP images in the catalog are weebshit

% of the OP images in the catalog are weebshit
Anime website, fuck off back to r*ddit you unwanted refugee.

LMAO

Attached: 1518564548089.jpg (777x580, 86K)

Got banned on Jow Forums for partaking in a grug thread

>reddit having an anime board somehow disproves that Jow Forums was originally an anime website

Attached: 1512414778288.jpg (645x729, 41K)

lmao weeb finna boutta cry

Attached: 1490844969680.png (1500x1600, 506K)

Mods are gaycunts and can't stop me desu. I'd post a horse cock but I don't have any on my phone xdddddd

>Being this much of a Reddit normie on Jow Forums
This must be bait

Let's be honest, more than 50% of the threads on Jow Forums aren't even technology related, if mods would do their work there would be only 5 threads up.

>normie
Go back, and take him with you.

Let them reproduce in their own containment thread. It's better than having a trillion retards creating new threads asking for build and/or shit that don't deserve one.

>trans bf
Jow Forums is an AGP board, not an HSTS one.

I had a video codec thread deleted just before the janitor from got fired. I can't say I'm buying his statement that
>The reason I got fired was for deleting too many threads, despite every thread I deleted either being able to be put into a general, tech support/consumerism bullshit, bait threads, OS fighting, and just plain bullshit.

archive.fo/x13m6

no idea. i have never seen the banned screen. i just change my ip/user agent, clear cache and continue shitposting.
i only know that i have been banned or warned because i can't shitpost. never seen the banned screen that tells you the post or reason or whatever it looks like