I want to try Windows 10 (yeah, I know), anyway is

I want to try Windows 10 (yeah, I know), anyway is
the best version Windows 10 Enterprise LTSB or
some other version?

Attached: LTSB.png (460x406, 13K)

Stay away from LTSB, it’s more hassle than it’s worth.

LTSB

Why's that?

>Stay away from W10, it’s more hassle than it’s worth.
ftfy

Windows 10 Pro for Workstations

It's as gimped as Pro except higher hardware support, which enterprise ALSO HAVE.

Explain

If you don't need the extra things Pro has to offer just get Home and debotnet that bitch

What about LTSB

Sounds like a hassle but admittedly, I haven't had much experience with it.

What is the hassle about it? On paper it looks to me like a windows10 installation without all that Microsoft crap

Windows Server 2016 is the best version of Windows 10

Attached: 1534562820085.jpg (864x789, 97K)

No, don't use Enterprise that's a commerical product of Microsoft. Use Windows 10 Home. Don't even need Pro.

only hassle for was to get my hands on it, not that easy to find image in my language

other than that theres no differrence in use?

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
CYKA BLYAT IS THIS THE REAL LIFE?

Don't listen to this guy OP. Ltsb is really no hassle it all. I installed it on my little sisters PC a few months ago and she's had no issues and used it daily for gayming. Only feature it's missing by default that you may want is a picture viewer, but there's lots of easy to follow forum posts on how to add that. Even a pre made .bat floating around our their if you don't feel comfortable doing it yourself.

The "hassle" is downloading an ISO and then downloading a KMS activator.

It's super easy and you should do it, because LTSB is the best

>On paper it looks to me like a windows10 installation without all that Microsoft crap
That's exactly what it is, those anons are probably /v/ spillover that want Xbox shit and MS Shop.

Windows 10 Home is absolute ass. All the garbage preinstalled and less options to disable them than Pro or Enterprise. Fuck that.

>i want to stay away from the botnet!
>downloads a random as fuck program to auto-activate every so often
the /v/ermin have absolutely no limits to their autism