Paranoia

Hey Jow Forums, I was recently linked to a Dropbox containing content that is illegal in my country. How likely am I to get screwed for being retarded and opening a vague link/folder?

Attached: Lawful Elfvil.png (828x765, 255K)

Was it cheese pizza?

Nuke drive + router
Install gentoo

Did you download that content?

Not sure but I think so

It's not illegal to open a link you didn't know what was in.

You're fucked, download gentoo

No I didn't save it to my drive or anything.

That's what I figured, since it'd be a pretty unfortunate thing if you could screw people like that.

I'd assume there may be a watchlist of suspiscious IPs, so watch out and don't visit all too many unknown places next time.

Got it, didn't think that sort of shit could be kept in such a well known site.

Link it here so we can help you accordingly.

What country are you from?

Burger

Dropbox was shown to be willingly cooperating with NSA multiple times. You might be fucked.

what kind of content? if you're worried about being arrested by a TLA you should report the content to dropbox, that's good shit in a court case to prove you weren't seeking it out

This, open it and it its CP just do a complaint from the same IP, thats as good as gold in a court case

I lost the link (on purpose), fuck me. I contemplated doing that but I didn't know if that'd further it against me. Wasn't thinking about it.

That's a nice dropbox link you got there, OP.

Attached: watching-you.png (441x394, 139K)

I doubt anyone would care.

Next time don't open random things and practice safe internet surfing.

its not a big deal, i've seen plenty of dumb shit online and havent been arrested or anything, i know a guy whos a registered felon now because he siphoned people's whole hard drives over the course of a weekend and found lots of CP and beastiality and fucked up snuff films and he got popped by the green weenie, only got like 8 months prison time though and almost got off entirely

>popped by the green weenie

Oh, you boomers and your slang. What does that mean? Masturbating?