How come phones with CPUs that have less than half the geekbench score of the iPhone X end up destroying it in actual...

How come phones with CPUs that have less than half the geekbench score of the iPhone X end up destroying it in actual app performance?

Attached: 1519109350374.webm (640x290, 2.43M)

>ishit
Found your problem.

iPhone only feels fast because of muh animations and pretty looking interfaces.
There is absolutely no real substance to iShit.

geekbench doesnt run long enough to say much of anything

thistbhfam
cuckPhones would burst into flames under sustained load.

Attached: 1523258730881.jpg (837x2359, 557K)

This isn't app performance it's just the size of the ram.

Try a comparison of editing 4K video or some shit and see the difference it's day and night.

>4K video
>with iShit phone sensors
Yeah, if other phones only took 640x480 and upscaled it to 4k they'd get a 500% speed increase as well. LMAO

Attached: 1511468844024.png (719x990, 850K)

iTODDLERS BTFO

Because Java is faster than C.

Slow-ass animations that used to hide slow load times but now just waste your time. UI elements get blocked until those animations end. Target demographic consisting of older and/or dumber people that get confused by fast-moving things. Genuinely retarded design decisions like having to swipe after face unlock. Low amount of RAM leading to heavy swapping.

yikes

itoddlers will defend this

>opening app
>app performance
AHURRDURRHRRRR

>t. assblasted itoddler

>opening apps faster is just RAM
imagine being this retarded

how will itoddlers ever recover?

>Try a comparison of editing 4K video
>literally their only argument is this Adobe app and geekbench
kek

>This %action you perform every time you pick up your phone% is not indicative of real world performance, try %action you perform rarely or never% instead

>t. itoddler

my company gave me an iPhone x to use for business and holy shit switching to an app I used less than 5 minutes ago from the app switcher no less makes the app restart, it can't even hold light shit in it's memory and this is on a phone that I use strictly for business. I'll never understand why people spend so much money on this joke hardware.

Yikes.

>lagPhone
Found your problem.

I've never seen such a fast shutter for 64 iso without the image being nearly black on a phone

I'm legit impressed by the iphone x quality here

It's not even the same app. They're using adobe on android and their low quality apple trash that takes tons of shortcuts and shits out absolute trash quality renders on the iphone.

Poo in the fucking loo pajeet.

Because apple is shit

ITODDLERS KEKED AGAIN

>i spend all day opening and closing apps instead of using them
Andreet everyone

>he edits 4k video of him and his friends shitting in the street on his iPhone

Attached: my_heart.jpg (257x300, 14K)

Really poor b8

learn the absolute basics about manually using a camera please

To be fair, OP's assertion that app opening speed is just CPU is not any better.

I'm pretty sure everybody does that. It needs to load them every time you switch between an app. Not sure what you're trying to say here.

Pretty much any picture you take these days is going to be processed (HDR, fake bokeh), so you're literally editing >4k images (and videos) every day.

You literally have to open and close an app to edit a 4k video.

IPOOJEETS ON SUICIDE WATCH

learn the absolute basics about using a toilet please

Iphones have 1/3 the RAM so they spend all that processing power reloading dumb shit

DESIGNATED

SHITTING

STREET

Attached: 1513566071217.jpg (1200x800, 432K)

IPOOJEETS BTFO

poo

>meanwhile at apple

Attached: 1510830706440.png (641x782, 311K)

(you)

OY VEY

itoddlers couldn't defend this

really poor damage control

thistbhfam

really made me think

>i spend all day running benchmarks on my fruit toy instead of actual apps
yikes

dumb yikesposter

(((Geekbench))) has been tailored towards Apple products for years. It's a useless benchmark

>(((Geekbench)))
What did he mean by this?

>goodgoybench

yikes

>lagPhone
Found your problem.

imagine getting cucked this hard

ISO on cameras it's a measure of sensitivity, it's equal (for practical purposes) on any camera
The picture it's bright with such fast shutter because Apple doesn't follow the standard (which no one really does so it's ok, and iirc Apple it's within 1/3 of a stop like most manufacturers) and because it's a studio shot with shitload of lighting to demonstrate the best image possible on the phone
Now get the fuck off out of here until you learn to use a toilet

>t. ipoojeet

Btw android has a 99+% market share in India. Just saying. Do you seriously think they can afford iPhones?

Is every fucking nigger on Jow Forums a brainlet? This is clearly because of ios's internet speeds capped at around 100 mbps.

You know that's criticism against the iPhone, right? The image looks like shit despite being done in prefect conditions

POO IN LOO IPAJEET

Apple's market share is less than Nokia's in India (2%). It's not even big enough to be measured by any of these analytics companies. If anything, Samsung is the real pajeet phone. Samshit, pajeet. Makes sense.

Attached: Capture.png (601x348, 16K)

wrong image, here's the real one

Attached: Capture.png (1079x489, 145K)

It is so easy to fake these things. load all apps in memory, video cuts clears iphone cache

It's so easy to be a street shitting iPajeet. lagPhone gets utterly destroyed in speed tests, make up bullshit on the spot and claim it was rigged.

Attached: 1515534395375.jpg (643x960, 258K)

>geekbench uses hardware acceleration tailored to iphones
>reviewers are cheating

Is iPajeet a term made up by the shills?

how will they ever recover?

>the absolute state

>applel

>select shitty photo from iPhone
>select decent photo from Galaxy
>select shitty photo from DSLR

LOOK GUISE

>1/100s
>such a fast shutter
>studio lighting
stfu retard

>be an assblasted ipajeet
LOOK GUISE

#JustPajeetThings

>iPhone
There's your problem.

because iPhone users care about actual performance and not just opening and closing shitty social media apps like a pajeet.

Because Apple has tuned their performance to run Geekbench with better scores, of course.

Nvidia did the same thing years ago where drivers would detect when a specific benchmark was being run and boosted the performance to show better numbers/results.

This is no different, and anyone using Geekbench as a real-world measurement of any performance that actually matters should have their smartphones smashed against their fucking stupid skulls.

>applel

Are you a new fag or pretending?

Give it 6 months. It'll be slow as shit.

*Some readers on Jow Forums may relate too closely to storing their own waste products instead of using the fucking toilet

>applel

>iPhone is better at performing a completely different task so it's better in general

Really made me think.

3 gig ram. you literally can't defend this shitphone

lmao, my cheap Xiaomi has the same amount of RAM, what the fuck Apple?

lol, how the fuck can one defend an OS like hemorrhoids that needs a minimum 6 gigs of ram to run.

imessage and snapchat in America it's a phone for tweens and grandparents

Yikes

iToddlers have defended this.