What are somethings that people should know about (and is very easy to use) but most people don't know about?

What are somethings that people should know about (and is very easy to use) but most people don't know about?

Pics related, literally a fap saver. I was in the dark about this technology. Now I'm doing rudimentary de-censoring for all my faps.

Attached: content aware.png (317x246, 48K)

Other urls found in this thread:

tinyimg.io/i/Vx800cB.jpg
tinyimg.io/i/xwYTz15.jpg
tinyimg.io/i/yXkrbMw.jpg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

what is this
windows image manipulation tool?

what is this?

Lol look at these niggers who can't into photoshop

Photoshop's fill tool. Modifies the censor in selected area to match the background/sideground in a semi-decent way that it can blend in without any major work.

oh shit I wanna try this now
can anyone provide any examples with before and after?

how is it exactly a fap saver?

the image becomes so shitty you go limp, saving you a fap

no problem
a good fap saver is to remember how much of a fucking shit your life is in the middle of the action
haven't nutted in years

Attached: 1516722934641.png (926x863, 616K)

Just download a censored work from sadpanda or any hentai place.

Then use either magic wand or polygon selection. If you're using magic wand, try to increase the border by 3 pixels before applying the fill.

I'm super interested in this, is there any tutorial or something?

Do you want a fucking youtube video or something?

I wish there was a Content-Aware fill algorithm for audio/video too. I think major production studios are using some cutting edge tech shit for that but, like consumer/pirate friendly?

Post before and after

Use a program to slice all the video clip into png. Then do the work and re-convert them back to video.

I feel like the process of streamlining de-censoring is already available or on the brink of becoming a reality due to the advances of machine learning.

He's fucking with you it doesnt remove censor, it just fills in based on the other content of the same image.

I know, that's what I wanna see

You asked for it.

Attached: oh-fuck.jpg (650x552, 119K)

Not perfect, but that's incredibly cool.

kek

What suprises me is nobody has made such thing for audio. You'd think it'd be super simple because it's just a 1-dimensional signal to process.
The only search result is a fucking reddit post with upvote and no comments

tinyimg.io/i/Vx800cB.jpg

A small and easy sample with just a magic wand.

Signal processing is fucking hard m8

Looks pretty good. I will never understand why they censor shit like that tho

tinyimg.io/i/xwYTz15.jpg
tinyimg.io/i/yXkrbMw.jpg

>dick has a paper cut

Yeah, these are just 10 second fixes, you can even select that cut and remove the cuts with content aware fill again.

My cracked portable CS6 won't startup any more and is saying "can't find file" or some shit. Gonna try downloading a regular version and try again. I've tried the GIMP's version, but that's more complex and requires more precision work.

>fap saver
>nigas dont know about btrfs

how about some real censor, not that weeb "censor" that doesn't do anything worthwhile for non insectoids/insectoid shills?

You'll have to ask reddit for that normal friend.

Here's your fix

Attached: helloworld.jpg (650x552, 119K)

Got the CS'15 installed. Here's the cut fix.

The tool is fairly useful. In a larger context, it fools the eyes enough.

Attached: cutfix.png (410x140, 176K)

Attached: stallman.jpg (1600x533, 159K)

the fuck? was he really wearing that?

How does it save you faps? It would turn the censored things into nothing based on what's next to it, it wouldn't add a dick, or nipples, not even a vagina.