80 percent of anime is trash. I wish there were more good anime like Monster and Haibane Renmei

80 percent of anime is trash. I wish there were more good anime like Monster and Haibane Renmei.

Attached: hana-and-alice-2.jpg (739x415, 43K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CPo5MvzkkuQ
youtube.com/watch?v=ZJrmzPavcDo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

theres a manga by the person who did habaine renmei but he died shortly after, don't know if theres an anime based on that

yeah, I know, man. It's funny that all the "normie" anime is objectively the best anime, although I know Jow Forums will argue that to death.

the artist is still alive. It's more of an artbook than anything else. He and the director of haibane renmei were going to collaborate again on the anime adapation but the director died

I never see anyone talk about Full Metal Panic, would you consider it a normie anime?

I didn't mean to speak in absolutes, there are more lesser known anime to the average person that are still good.
Like, I've never heard anyone, even on Jow Forums (except one time), discuss Colorful.
I just meant generally speaking, any anime a normal person knows, other than shounen shit, is pretty good.

You've got it all wrong. Abe is still alive and aged 47, so he'll likely outlive us both. Despera author is alive. Nakamura, Despera's director-to-be died in 2013.

Isac?

i am not Isac

Do you know of the Isac I'm talking about?

no

Raj?

Attached: indian man.jpg (426x500, 31K)

youtube.com/watch?v=CPo5MvzkkuQ

youtube.com/watch?v=ZJrmzPavcDo

91 Days
Gankutsuou
Jormungand
ERASED
Kara No Kyoukai
Wolf's Rain
The Wings of HonnĂȘamise
If you want to watch serious stuff start watching old HBO shows because anime isn't by any means a good medium and the few good shows are overshadowed by garbage.

>all of that garbage
>suddenly Honneamise
is this elaborate bait to keep people from watching honneamise?

No, it's a list of the least shitty anime i have ever seen. I know Monster and other elitist shows are suggested everywhere.

>Kara No Kyoukai
good taste

aki sora

Paranoia Agent and GiTS also

>anime
>good

Attached: 1532422911742.jpg (540x540, 159K)

these are all good choices, ignore that idiot

Looks like a list of garbage and then one of the best animated movies of all time tbdesu

Attached: Cream Lemon 109.jpg (640x480, 28K)

absolute elitist spotted

Rare

i think i was getting confused with lain?

>The Wings of HonnĂȘamise
The only good thing about that movie is the image quality.

GiTS is the most boring and overrated anime of all time. Even more overrated than Evangelion.
kill yourself faggot

Attached: 1516551256012.jpg (720x838, 133K)

Many shows are unique but lack substance, GiTS is one of them.

Friendly reminder
Dominion > GiTS

Attached: Dominion Tank Police 24.jpg (700x527, 61K)

wow how wrong can one man be
as wrong as this man I guess

why she bandaid her nippel tho?