Case

Someone here posted on battlestation thread a white case, little with a handler, i can't find this, they make custom case they also make with wood top

Attached: images.jpg (259x194, 8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

sliger.com/products/cases/cerberus/
youtube.com/watch?v=gew_dmjwp8o
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Kimera Cerberus

Where's the 3.5" bay?

You'll probably find it easier if you google Sliger Cerberus. Pretty but expensive and featureless shit with questionable design choices.

Cerberus-X. You wouldn't buy it because of the price.
3.5 inch drive bracket. Can be attached in a few places.

Oh yes that's it ! How do you do ?
So what is better between this or Milo ML03 ?
HTPC

Here
>mid-tower
>upto 10 3.5" HDDs bay
>and with 4 SSDs pocket separately
>also came with handles

Attached: Mastercase MC500P.png (1000x794, 212K)

Can you replace the plastic panel with a proper one?

Which panels?

Totally different cases. The ML03 can't even take a full height GPU. The Cerberus is also like 10x the price.

If all you want is an HTPC case, and don't need a (powerful) GPU, then the ML03 is fine.

Oh, they're all plastic? I mean the clear one.

went to their website, found a broken link, 'homepage' link on their 404 redirects to rickroll, what a super cool company

The clear one is a tempered glass, well steel one is sold separately. But I'm not sure if it still on sale.

For HTPC a powerful GPU is not needed, but in the future, if i need a gpu, ML03 is a problem ?

>'homepage' link on their 404 redirects to rickroll
No it doesn't. You've either got some malware redirecting 404s or your ISP is trolling you.

Here's the website you can buy it at: sliger.com/products/cases/cerberus/

So you can't even ask for an exchange? Clear panels are so disgusting.

Only if you want to use a full height GPU (i.e. something better than a 1050ti)

Just paint it black and you got your side panel. Or brought non-pro version and the upgrade kits you need.

Attached: mastercase 5.jpg (800x468, 43K)

I'd rather support people who sell proper cases.

Too bad there are no one who made a proper case this day.

Yes there are. Plenty of people sell cases without the hideous clear panels.

Post yours then.

I don't have one, that's why I'm asking. If I had one I'd have no need for it and wouldn't have asked.

Well, good luck finding your "proper" case then. I'm here happy with my Mastercase MC500P.

I don't know how you could possibly stand the heinous clear panel, but alright. I guess some people do like to eat shit.

Well to be honest, I don't like clear panel at first. But after (accidentally) use it for a while it not that bad.

There's nothing good about it. It's just ugly. It ruins the case. Why would anyone care so much to stare at their components. Then you get reflections in low light. Horrible.

I do agree that reflection bother me sometime. But if you are so focus with your monitor, clear panel is not different from steel panel unless you equip your PC with Christmas light.
And some find the beauty inside their PC, to each their own I'd say.

Some of us have peripheral vision, so unless you have your monitor on the floor you will see it.

>Cerberus-X. You wouldn't buy it because of the price.
I mean if you really want that aesthetic you should, because the solid and perforated side panels are basically perfect, especially in gray or white with black top. But otherwise the internals seem to be quite crap. Too bad they don't make the ncase m1 in gray or white, instead it's stuck in the mid 2000s aesthetically

You will see it, but without any animate light it not so different from plain black panel.

bitfenix prodigy

Attached: bitfenix_bfc_prm_300_wwwkw_rp_prodigy_m_color_chassis_1117472.jpg (2000x2000, 296K)

It's a very handsome case

Attached: cerberus.jpg (1787x700, 795K)

It's a price performance board here, you can bet most people would walk away after seeing the price. It's better to tell them first.

I don't see anything wrong with the internals of the Cerberus-X. Threadripper in 19.5L would be amazing.

It's a cute case, too bad storage option is limited.

No cable management, any sort of mounting for storage drives is extra and would be hideous with a window, wasted space on the X for the watercooling meme and E-ATX. It probably could been another inch smaller in height and depth. And the X is at an awkward spot where it's not quite small enough to "look" SFF while meeting the volume because it's so tall.

I really don't care about looks and cable management. But allocating space for cable management will increase the size by quite a bit. Cerberus-X strives to be the smallest functional e-atx case like how Dan A4 sfx and Ncase M1 strives to be the smallest mini-ITX case. All of them sacrifice cable management. Also, caring about how small a case "looks" is an illusion, because boxy cases will always look smaller, while long cases look larger, regardless of volume. It boggles my mind that people would care about the illusion rather than the actual size in liters.

>not having a NAS for storage
fucking plebs

Why paying extra when you could have it inside your PC?

>spinning rust next to you when you could have it tucked away

>not having PC case in the next room

>PC not in same room as monitor

>having pc noise near monitor and speaker

you wouldnt if you had a NAS

Attached: buuhh.jpg (408x387, 49K)

Your case fans still making noise.

get non-shit fans and learn the lower limits of human hearing dipshit

Then HDDs noise is nothing too. Your NAS is so overpriced now.

*click click click click click click click*

Attached: kekkk.jpg (480x360, 23K)

>use old spare mobo/cpu/ram
>overpriced
i havent even mentioned the other pros of a NAS

>his HDDs make very loud noise
You should replace your HDDs soon. Or get non-shit HDDs.

You can't because your old case is too small for that.

i didnt even mention a case because
>using a case
fucking normie

also you forget that spinning rust creates vibrations that resonate

check mate NASlets

>inb4 get better case
enjoy spending way more than you would if you just got a NAS

Not him but once you make a quiet build the hard-drives easily become the noisiest component.
I switched to low-rpm drives just because of that.

>implying NAS is cheaper than a decent case

it is if you make your own out of spare parts instead of being a retard.
Even a "decent case" can have drive vibrations that resonate.

>decent case
>drive vibrations
Also wasted electricity on your NAS system.

>he thinks a "decent" case cant resonate with drive vibrations
oh, user, you are so naive. bless your heart.

Seem you only live with shitty case, I pity you.

>"decent" case
>shitty case
changing goalposts

I hate "battle-station" threads. It's basically a nerd's way of being an narcissistic Instagram thot.

only custom case worth getting incoming.

if you don't want a Ghost S1 you should just find a old computer and gut it and use it and its included 500wat psu. you even get a free copy of win7/8 with the license sticker on the case that way.

Attached: Ghost S1 DXj.jpg (1200x900, 239K)

>just find a old computer and gut it and use it and its included 500wat psu
wow that's a great way to blow up your hardware, nice idea dude!

why you think a 5-10year old PSU will kill your hardware?

you realize PSU last way longer than people think all PSU deaths ive read about online have been from people living in 3rd world or some shitty apartment with bad power.

also motherboards regulate voltage not the PSU the idea you need a good psu for overclocking is retarded its not true at all and just marketing BS.

>random no-brand budget PSU
>not busting into flames
besides, depending on how old PC you get there's a higher and higher chance it's not even fucking ATX and doesnt have enough juice.

not really the PSU you find in a random office computer is going to be way higher quality that the ones from the store/online you buy for your gaming computer. IT guys cant just put random shit in office computers they are legally liable.

im still using a PSU from 2006 I think a antec 550wat or some thing. it was very high end and good quality for its time and you can ajust and tune the voltage for every rail manually.

if you buy a PSU online or the cheapest one from some dodgy shop then of course you will get fucked and some of the really shit china ones they sell for 100-200$ rebadged to dumb gamers so its hard to tell.

just don't be retarded. ive never had a PSU fail on me. the meme that they blow up and kill every thing isn't true

but yer I might get a new one soon for the fuck of it.

only time I ever heard a PSU die a guy just replaced it and all his hardware was fine. and I think he was running like a stupidly high amount of HDD it wasn't because it was old/cheap..

Hmm.
Does it have room for 8 hard drives?

looks comfy. Whats the consensus on vertical GPU's? All I hear is complaints about its use, which I don't really understand

an old high-end psu is fine, but i wouldnt trust the average PSU from a pre-built, especially when you start adding shit and dont have the proper connectors.
sure adapters work but it's not the best solution.
you're right the office boxes probably use a better than shitty retail units but it's nowhere near as good as a high-end one which was my point.

it's fine as long as your temps are good.
what were the complaints you heard?

No, you have to spending extra for NAS.

>implying it's not a superior solution to have a dedicated NAS anyway
it's not even expensive if you get older hardware.

Then what good is it? I don't want to need two computers just to have an adequate amount of storage.

It's compact and fit a full sized GPU with good cooling, especially if you use an AIO for the CPU.

What? AIOs are either bigger than air coolers or not very good at all.

Wanna get a bequiet! case for my now rig. Are they a meme? Are the cheaper ones okay compared to higher priced ones?

youtube.com/watch?v=gew_dmjwp8o

they're breddy gud just watch some reviews of the case first

Attached: ghost_s1_all.png (2560x1440, 1.63M)

>NAS
>not just using a plainjane external hard drive like the mybook

Very few people want to spend $200 on a NAS enclosure before any storage devices you monkey

>LOQUE Ghost S1
>never availabile
>terrible colors
Ew

it's a high-end low-volume case so it's granted, but still a very good SFF case

>never available product
>good

>availability determines if it's well designed or not
ok brainlet

>prototype ≠ actual product

>low volume = prototype
keep posting, brainlet

Yeah, its pretty much just the temp issue. I'd reckon a watercooled one on a HTPC would be great though...

Okay, you sure are truly a brainlet.

>i cant get one so it must be shit!
>n-n-no you!

Attached: lvl1okhand.jpg (209x230, 16K)

It so fucking good you can't made it on the market.
Yes, very good indeed.

What part of prototype do you not understand? Just open up a dictionary and find out what that word means...

nice fallacies, mate. im glad school starts soon so there's less tards like you here

some Chinese guy is going to copy the design and release a cheap stamped steel one for 30$ any day now.

Not sure if the few units for reviewing count as an actual product though.

It's actually been out for a while with no copies. The chinese don't seem to care as much about PC commodities like cases

came out in 2017 that's not that long ago. just you wait it will be out. if you want to speed up the process email random chink case manufactures and ask.

>tiny hotbox
>hot air into an aio
That would be a hurricane of a pc case.

Cerberus shilling thread?

Attached: D7E0A1A4-90B3-4CA9-B39B-B40DD4685AE6.jpg (2048x1024, 651K)

>have enough space on your desk
>still use small case

I move every 2-3 months of the year. This case fits in my backpack, allowing me to carry it on board planes. Desk space isn't what matters, it's bag space.

It is a long time ago. If someone wanted to make that thing the tooling would take like two months and they could be producing in three months, for a clone that is.

Why didn't you go with something smaller?

>Why didn't you go with something smaller?
Could've, but I wanted Threadripper. This is the smallest case by volume a 2950x could fit inside. Maybe if 3000 series AM4 has 16c I'll upgrade to that, but for now, 2950x and mATX.

how big is your backpack?