Whose side were you on as a kid?

Whose side were you on as a kid?

Attached: 1533950219411.jpg (2605x2636, 480K)

Late Gen Y but I also played a lot of DS and SNES.

is that way kid

>tfw eraly/core gen Y
I don't want to be associated with the stereotypical millennial.

Middle. But my SNES had coloured buttons on the gamepad.

Early Gen Y, had a Genesis/Mega Drive but had Nintendo handhelds, from the original Gameboy to the GBA. Honestly wanted a SNES though, my love of the Genesis was born purely from the fact that I was stuck with it.

z nigga only a wii tho

core gen y

the first console i owned was an xbox

Stop comaplaining millennial millennial millennial millie millie mo ennial.

Late Gen Z, I grew up playing labo *sip* ah those were the days

Underage lol

Well fuck

Attached: 64.jpg (400x225, 17K)

THIS IS LITERALLY

Late gen Y

well fuck indeed mate.

Attached: Commodore_64C.jpg (2048x1536, 922K)

well shit

Attached: son i am disappoint.jpg (1600x1200, 99K)

this is not technology

this motherfucker ate 6 AA batteries in less than 3 hours. also...
>>/v/

Attached: game_gear.jpg (2592x1944, 1.04M)

Started on gamecube, but didn't really get into gaming as a real hobby until i got an xbox 360.

>1998
early zoomers, I guess. First and only gaming device I ever owned as a kid was a Nintendo DS I found in a shopping cart at a grocery store. My parents had me give it to their lost and found, and they said I could have it if nobody claimed it in 4 weeks. 4 weeks later, a Nintendo DS showed up at my door.

Late X / Early Y.
Also, I feel like growing up in a poor (or frugal) family would artificially shift you back a stage on this chart.

early gen y / core gen y

very early 90s fag here

Muh negro brethren
I got the NES in fifth grade and gameboy shortly after

Late Gen Y/ Early Gen Z

Attached: 1528455600689.png (416x376, 99K)

SNES and Playstation were Gen X shit.

Born late 90s, but poor family so we had at most early gen y.

In terms of children who played those systems they were Millennial. Gen X teens also played them though.

All of them. Im not even joking.

Attached: young_me.jpg (640x427, 110K)

Early Gen Y, first portable consoles were dope af. OG PlayStation had the annoying memory card shit which I hated, my little brother kept taking them out and chewing on them so my mom threw them in the trash, I swear to god fucking gen x tards. With the PlayStation 2 I learnt about hookers, thanks to GTA:SA. Also had a Gameboy Advance somewhere in between PS and PS2. I remembered wrecking ass on PS3 COD and playing COD:Zombies so my brothet would get scared and leave me alone.

Dead meme. Fuck off back to r*ddit

Fug, I loved my Megadrive (Bonanza Bros. was so fucking good) and SNES.

Attached: boomerswhenwilltheylearn.png (834x681, 106K)

Between core and late Gen Y, but I also had a Wii and played some PS3 with friends in high school.

As someone who is somehow 91 and megadrive to start with. I kinda feel sorry for the zoomers not seeing a whole lot of change in gameplay and graphics.