Graphics cards to pair with i3-8350K

What is the i3-8350K of graphics cards?

Attached: pizza.jpg (550x550, 71K)

Not a 1070 ti or a 1080?

Intel (R) HD Graphics.

Try using those bottleneck test that give which one is better for your config. I used one but I do not know how accurate they are

>his keyboard doesn't have an ® shortcut

Wtf? Why is that wrong?

I'm going for value, what's wrong with the CPU? In fact it's one of the top ranked CPUs for gaming

Attached: i3-8350k-gtav-1080p.png (849x685, 94K)

brainlet

5/6 of a small pizza is less than 4/6 of a big pizza. Fractions are another way to express percentages.

>he doesn't have an autohotkey script compiled to .exe downloaded from an indian site in a .rar that turns specific written combinations into special characters

But the kid was right, and the question was misleading or intentionally ambiguous
>hurr durr "trick question"
no, the child's answer was correct

actually mac™® comes with this shitºª•¶§∞¢£

That's what I'm saying.

That's the joke and I'm sure user is aware of it and was just baiting... now you're just going too deep if you're baiting too.
Jesus. I hope that is a fake image.

The teacher is wrong

Attached: 888.jpg (500x534, 40K)

>Gayming

Attached: 1518265159629.png (420x420, 9K)

Those are just some benchmarks. It's a fairly weak CPU, framerate will most likely tank in demanding scenes. Why did you buy that CPU? You were better off with a 4790k which is still a decent CPU nowadays.

I never trust on those benchmarks charts. Every time I see one, is more liars than the one before.

the 4790k is literally slower than the 8350k...

I doubt. Not at 4,8GHz. That CCPU has hyperthreading too.

Ikr, it's like TR2013. Everything was all fine and dandy, all benchmarks were sky high, until you reached Shanty Town where all your framerates went to hell if you had a weak CPU. Very complex area.

>I doubt
based on literally nothing at all
>hyperthreading
lol ok..

Did you check it by yourself? If you tell me that you check it, I prefer to believe in you more than those comparison benchmarks.

you should look at multiple sources. all of them confirm what i am saying here

Well, if you calim it's as good then go with a 1080. On my old PC with a 3770k at 4,8GHz I was running a Titan Pascal with no problems.
I still doubt that CPU is as good as a 4790k though, but whatever makes you happy.

>I still doubt that CPU is as good as a 4790k though
again based on nothing at all
not sure why you are so emotionally attached to your preference here

this picture made me mad more than anything else i've ever seen on Jow Forums

Because I know how little improvement is between IvyBridge and Skylake having used both 3770k and 6700k. And between Skylake and CoffeeLake there are close to no improvements.

I've got an i5-2300 I think and a gtx 1050 they work pretty well together except I hate only having 2gb vram because the card can run shit on very high without even using like 40% but I can't do like ultra etc because there's not enough texture space BUT I use super sampling now so I guess whatever

multiple generations of small improvements add up to improvements, what do you want me to say? you are talking about an old CPU
>hurr durr why did you buy the best value cheap CPU why didn't you buy this old one for more money on ebay instead
huh?

Assuming the image is of a real school assignment... it's not wrong. The kid is right, the grader fucked up.

I'm not saying this is why I excel at anything that's not math but this is definitely why. I feel so cheated knowing all my teachers were actual retards but of course every student thinks that right too bad it was true

>multiple generations of small improvements add up to improvements
No, there is very little difference between Ivy and Skylake. And your CoffeeLake is literally a rebadged Skylake.

you have literally no point

I worked as a high school maths teacher for a few years, teachers are a lot more retarded than many people would think, but I have serious doubts that the OP is real. To become a maths teacher in any English-speaking country you pretty much have to have a bachelor's degree, you ain't getting one of them if you're so brain dead that you mark children's homework so badly.

how old are you? maybe it's not too late

It's your money, not mine. I tried giving you a solution without wasting them, but at the end of the day it's your choice. And at the end of the that remains a low-end CPU.

Yeah that question is worded in such a retarded way. Even if we assumed the pizzas were both equal is all aspects then the question is still worded in a suggestive manor that it should be possible that Marty ate more. I wouldn't doubt this is why kids and people like yourself did not enjoy math.

>I tried giving you a solution without wasting them,
no you didn't you fucking retard, you just suggested a random old chip that costs more even used on eBay than the NEW 8350k, AND it's slower
thank you for using a name so i can filter you, you absolute fucking moron

It's a better CPU. Ofcourse it might cost a bit more than your low-end CPU.

Hey, don't be rude to my waifu. She might be a bit slow but isn't a retard.

take a step back right now and give a good hard thought about what your life has become, and whether it's too late to change it

25. I tried doing online stuff but it's bad I'm missing a lot of fundamentals and I don't necessarily know what they are. It's like building a castle but lole we forgot a couple bricks here and there no big deal

I do it all the time. It sure is.

You could argument that "of his pizza" implies the comparison is targeting the relative ammount of pizza eaten

>8600k not there
hmmmmm
oc's higher than 8700k and is much cheaper
why is everyone shilling 8700k

as for the op, the new gpus launch tommorow so just wait(tm)
resolution? refresh rate?

> who was his