Chairs

What do you sit on currently? What is your dream chair?

Can someone suggest a comfortable task chair in the $200-$400 range? I can't afford a Herman Miller or Steelcase.

Attached: file.png (2000x2000, 2.59M)

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/gp/product/B07B3XNHQ8/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o02_s00?ie=UTF8&th=1
amazon.com/Vertagear-P-Line-PL6000-Racing-Gaming/dp/B01BPFDQHM/
store.steelcase.com/seating/office-chairs/leap-plus
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I sit on OP pic related all day at work and it's great. Wish I could afford one for home. I just have a Markus from IKEA.

>What do you sit on currently? What is your dream chair?
gesture
gesture

ergohuman v1
might be harder to find if you're not in europe. using it daily and i'm pretty much living the dream, if the dream would be dream chair.

Attached: 127_source_1490995237.jpg (1217x655, 63K)

>Markus from IKEA.
absolute shit
coming from this chair

I'm not even on your level, sitting on a Millberget thats been destroyed by my cats.

have the v2 at work and its comfortable for the 8+ hour stints but theres two annoying problems with it
arm rests dont go low enough to fit under the desk when at my proper seat height
when i drop the seat height for the arm rests to slide under the desk while im lounging around, the arm rests also move when you recline which usually results in the desk being lifted up

used herman millers if you're willing to search and wait

I sit on a Mirra 2, supposed to be indestructible. Within the first month the lumbar broke and the fucking thing rises up by itself if I'm not sitting on it. Luckily it's got a 12 year warranty so at some point I'll send it in. I bought it new fully loaded for $900, in retrospect I would have just gotten a Leap on craiglist and called it a day.

Attached: 41B6HSx36YL._SL500_AC_SS350_.jpg (350x350, 14K)

thats just called being fat

v1 here again
i don't like the v2 because it has too narrow a feeling. i haven't had issues with going low enough, even though i think the v2 goes even lower than the v1

pic related at work
surprised to find out is more expensive than the aeron

at home I have the ikea chair that is even cheaper than the markus lol

Attached: Steecalse-Leap-V2-Blue-Leather-Silver-Frame-03.jpg (1500x1500, 109K)

Can you lean back? Can you remove the armrets?

this is what I use at home. I use some shitty office chair at work though.

Attached: wau_desk_chair.jpg (1982x1600, 627K)

yes and yes. leaning back can be free with adjustable pressure or in steps and you can block it at whatever angle you prefer.

and about the armrests, you can unscrew them from below the seat

Attached: eames-lounge-chair-ottoman-charles-and-ray-eames-herman-miller-1.jpg (890x546, 123K)

>using
random high quality office chair they threw out early
>dream chair
i'm not a fucking autist

Just buy a refurb one

>hurr durr sitting on someone else's farts

Just buy some febreze nigga

one of the downfalls of being pretty tall (196cm dunno what that is in freedom units)

>sitting on someone elses cumstains
>sitting on someone elses broken in and beat up chair
>sitting on someone asshole smelling chair

I was looking for an Aeron about this time last year.
Found a bunch being sold on ebay by offices that were moving into new buildings or filed for bankruptcy.
Just because it's used doesn't mean someone wanked in it.
>I bailed out because my sweaty ass would make it rot when I have a wank and I'm not using a wank towel.

best chair is a standing desk and desk treadmill

aeron seat is a mesh there is no cushion to absorb farts or cum or asshole
that's part of what makes it great, no swamp ass

how fat are you? just wondering. I'm nearing 540lbs now and swamp ass ruins just about every chair i try out. I even tried a mesh one from staples once.

>540lbs

Attached: 1528046065965.png (565x541, 157K)

boston apex
got it for 30 bucks unused out of an office basement
stay mad unergonomic poorfags

>I'm nearing 540lbs now

Attached: 1490057827496.gif (254x196, 1.8M)

No need to fat shame man...

sorry, typo. meant to write 640lbs

>540lbs

Attached: sad kot.jpg (1200x628, 601K)

>540lbs

For fuck's sake sort yourself out.

Can anyone recommend a chair that doesn't have wheels, and preferably very comfortable and has a slight incline to it? Ikea'a vedbo comes close to what I'm describing but it's too short and not meant for a desk.

Attached: images.jpg (225x225, 4K)

Right now just a little plastic stool since I got rid of my chair. Once I get the rest of my furniture I'll see about getting an Embody. The company that provides our office with furniture apparently can get us a pretty good discount if we contact them as an employee so I'm going to try that.

the Steecalse Leap is way more comfortable than the Aeron. I was very surprised how bad the Aeron was when I tried one.

ok user you win you showed me
aeron chairs are only good for swamp ass if you're under 300 lbs
you happy?

>540lbs
Look into standing desks, they might be better for your health

Pretty sure the mesh can sponge up some of it while the holes let the rest drip down thinning out the lube on your bearings and make your chair squeaky after one wank.
>If you use a wank towel you're an incel.

Attached: 1506967314930.jpg (470x470, 31K)

normal weight people have to be careful not to do damage to to their knees at standing desks for long periods of time
that guy's knees would probably vaporize in 20 minutes

>540 lbs

You will die before your 40th birthday. Possibly your 30th if you're not there already. You are in an emergency situation. You need to dedicate the entirety of your day to fixing this, every day until you get better.

just put a couple case fans under the mesh problem solved

Current have a shitty Staples chair at home and a Steelcase Think at work. Both suck. I plan on getting a Herman Miller embody.

used herman miller

>Jow Forums making fun of a fat guy when most of the people here are fat.
Shame

I got a cheap ikea plastic fake leather bureau chair, and it's the absolute worst. Not even the first one, they fall apart so fast. First that hydraulic pump thingy stops working, so you always sit too low, next thing you know the rolls start to fall/break off one after the other. The first one you fix by taping some bullshit beneath it to make it about level again. But soon the other rolls break too, you tape more bullshit to the fucked feets and now your chair isn't just too low, but also wobbling around like one of those tiny horse-toy attractions for kids one can ride for a penny, or two. My shouilder fucking hurts and sometimes my arms don't get enough blood and get all sleepy and cribbly.

One shiny day I'll buy me a really good chair. One shiny day.

Attached: 1534454612810.jpg (786x615, 98K)

speak for yourself. most people here are twinks

>are twinks
If this board is anything like the Linux conventions then most of you are fat. This isn't the 70s anymore.

Some IKEA thing that had armrests on the picture but didn't come with them, the chair has mounting points for armrests. I looked it up online and it seems like I got jewed by the sales, the ones on sale don't come with armrests.

there's fat, then there's 540lbs

And fart dust.Don't forget the fart dust.

A bench.
I either slav squat or do the side splits on the arm rests

How do you like it? I'm looking for a nice chair, but other than toggled reclining and headrest I don't need any other feature so I'm wondering if I should get a Markus

I got this char off craigslist for $20. For some reason it was wet, I think the owner just hosed it down to clean it, and there was some dust on the inside/outside but after a good cleaning it has served me well, no malfunctions. I got it about 2-3 years ago and I am still sitting on it now.

Only thing I would like out of it is maybe a attachable headrest for when I am feeling lazy and just want to rest my neck.

You got a mirra 2....for twenty dollars?

This one. Its full of dust now because my living room PC is just expensive decoration.

Attached: Allerliebste Fläusche im neuen Stuhl.jpg (3840x2160, 1.64M)

I am liking it so far. I've had it for almost a year now.

>What do you sit on currently?
pic related, it's good except that it's slightly too short for me, so it might get replaced soon
>What is your dream chair?
those ones with a cartoonishly tall backrest (44+ inches) that are associated with movie villains, they look super cozy but I don't think anyone makes those

Attached: serta devon.jpg (380x380, 16K)

Everyone I know who reached this weight abandoned all attempts at sitting and took up a bed-based assisted living lifestyle of staying in bed while their family cleaned/fed/them. Maybe you're tall? I think the ""real"" wake up call is when it gets hard to get into a car's drivers seat. After that, severe depression, lack of ability to impose will on world, worsening weight gain. Try to make sure you can fit in the car driver seat user.

What the hell, fucking fatasses.

My grandparents have this
Currently have a flash furniture mesh chair it's nice would like a nice brand though.

yes, it was from an older couple who didn't want to use it anymore. I just got lucky and found it before anyone else knew what it was.

Unironically

Attached: 20180820_000614-1.jpg (1593x3139, 1.76M)

You have to be carefull with the armrest, it can break easily as it is plastic. Got lucky mine broke within warranty.

Don't buy an ergonomic chair if you spend 16 hours a day in front of the computer, those chairs are for work, not chilling out and shitposting on Jow Forums. You're literally better off buying a gaming chair.

amazon.com/gp/product/B07B3XNHQ8/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o02_s00?ie=UTF8&th=1

Just bought this, first gaymen chair for my 240lb ass.

return it and get this:
amazon.com/Vertagear-P-Line-PL6000-Racing-Gaming/dp/B01BPFDQHM/

You got 3 options I spent ages on this, ikea markus, leapfrog used or aeron used, I got an aeron used for £330

Why is everyone so obsessed with mesh chairs lately?
They are uncomfortable garbage, and unless you're the typical American fatass you won't have a problem with excessive sweating anyway.

I sit on your pic related. Shit works well. Have a couple spares too.

>540lbs
Nigga you have way more important stuff to worry about right now than getting a new chair.

optimal chair coming thru.

Attached: INSC1-Integra-Sidechair_Almond.jpg (937x1361, 122K)

>store.steelcase.com/seating/office-chairs/leap-plus

>All the features and benefits of the best selling Leap chair supporting individuals up to 500 lbs.

>up to 500 lbs

you're too fat for their fat fuck chair rofl

Attached: 209ef96d-9c08-49bc-8321-3e8804613074.png (530x530, 137K)

>540lbs

sorry i thought this thread was for FUCKING LAND MAMMALS

Put me in the screencap

Attached: 6aa.gif (200x170, 34K)

Very happy with my Aeron, very durable, I'll probably replace it with an embody or gesture when (if) it ever wears out.

You should eat the 9 mm diet pill.

I also recommend this chair - I've been sitting in it daily for 5 years

>buying a chair with the word gaymen on it
How does it feel to overpay for shit stuff?

Goes for £125 new, but got one for £30 from a furniture recycling place. Comfy as fuck and supports my back well.
Somewhat sad really that this beats out the £80 "leather executive" chair I had before so easily.

Attached: chair.jpg (340x495, 21K)

a shitty JYSK chair I wish I hadn't bought. It's not like it's broken down but I decided to research online about it only after I got it and now I feel like I'm sitting on a ticking time bomb.

Anyone have experience with JYSK chairs?

Attached: 88880.jpg (683x1024, 43K)

God tier chair
got it for ~120 CAD
the only issue is fake leather peeling off after everyday usage for a year and half
but that goes for all faux leather chairs out there

Attached: s0416515_sc7.jpg (512x512, 18K)

Proud owner. Did I get memed?

Attached: red chair.jpg (1100x1100, 71K)