How do they manage to keep finding their damn way back into the burgerland that is the US?

How do they manage to keep finding their damn way back into the burgerland that is the US?

Attached: CurryFlag.jpg (1920x1080, 365K)

>>Jow Forums

The needful needs to be done sir

Attached: HOjbEaOZ_0.jpg (227x222, 8K)

Stay in your mom's basement, NEET burger.

Attached: IndianTechCEOs.png (960x967, 1.56M)

poo in loo

>combined salary between all of them: 50 bucks

The shareholders would be more than happy if it is true.

Clean up your beloved country instead of running away from it, rajesh

based and redpilled.

All of these pooniggers are either 2nd or 3rd gen Americans, or they've gone to some American University only due to their parents having enormous amount of money(when comparing relatively to an average Indian). Generally, good Indians are patriotic and do not leave the country at every chance they get, neither are they able to get education from a university that will lead them to a position of CEO in a big company. Also, these pooniggers are the reason the technology scene has gone to shit. It's all Americans and (((THEY))) behind it. Please blame them.
>inb4 t. Rajesh
Yes, I'm an Indian living in India but I have a toilet that I'm shitting in right now in my house and not on the street.

meant for

>Generally, good Indians are patriotic and do not leave the country at every chance they get
t. Modi

I just hope they all move to Canada instead

There's like 2 billion of these homeboys we already lost

:^)

Attached: 2017-09-15 11.10.53.jpg (4032x3024, 2.54M)

What I don't understand is why the fuck Pajeets cheat so fucking much, every single chance they get. Can someone please explain this to me? Every fucking class I'm in, every semester, there's always at least one pajeet that asks me or someone else to help them cheat or they get caught cheating. It's pathetic

it's a culture thing
when I was in school everyone would fucking cheat, it was like a circus. No one's been taught to work and advance with effort, everyone wants to fuck around and get gibs in life with minimal or zero effort.
t. native pajeet

Do you have an OCI?

it says OCI right on the photo

That's rare. I know a bunch of indian who work with big data stuff and still haven't got their citizen yet because the queue is so long.

it makes it easy when your parents have green cards and youre born in the US

overseas citizen of India?