Fanless fags rejoice!

fanless fags rejoice!

35W Ryzen APUs available
arly adopters of the Alpine AM4 Passive rejoice. The much-coveted Ryzen 3 2200GE with Radeon Vega 8 Graphics (4C/4T @ 3.6GHz) and Ryzen 5 2400GE with Radeon RX Vega 11 Graphics (4C/8T @ 3.8GHz) are finally available from Quiet PC
fanlesstech.com/2018/08/35w-ryzen-apus-available.html

Attached: 2L_44YFi59_yDTjv2xWxClYiqHbZrkqjZ8o_3FvKzTw.jpg (614x768, 102K)

Omg stop posting pictures of me (on the left) and my friends on this forum, without my consent! :(

Something something semen demons, something something who

tfw these girls will have more trouble in life than me when wealth is the only thing that keeps your mental balance

>$1000+ for a shitty NUC knock-off

why did you buy the triangle shaped ass implant?

how can you make all these assumptions based on one photograph

Faggots that believe in the 18yo aoc will defend these thots that CLEARLY need a hard dicking

What's the fucking point? Just buy a normal CPU cooler and let the fan run at 30%, shit will be just as quite as long you don't put your ear to the case.

Fanless only makes sense for laptops.

How do you even go outside when slightly above average teens create such a strong reaction for you?

How old are they? Thought they were around 18-22 looking at the pic desu. If not Terry's right about CIA psy ops trying to turn people into paedos, underage girls shouldn't be walking around in public dressed like that.

↑ incel ↑

>slightly above average
try living in the UK friend'o and then telling me not to be impressed by them

be grateful we exploit ur body

Yuliya wouldn't say that

but the most noise in my computer comes from hdds. it would barely make any noise if i could replace them all with ssds

Attached: 138897.jpg (818x487, 145K)

Oh, I just did.

What do you have against incels you meanie?

Nothing. But as a strog and independent woman, which I am, I think it is my duty to bully them.

I'm an incel, can we arrange something and fix that? My mom says I'm handsome.

pls post their feet's

Thankfully, No.

b-b-but I'm a nice guy
Rude

Eh, sorry.

fagets

Attached: 1531534688933.jpg (1348x1172, 79K)

You just jelly she talked to me

Just take the volcel pill

No such thing. Given the right circumstances and chance every single volcel would lose it

>tfw superior passively cooled design with no moving parts
>girls trip over nvidia's minifridge

How's it going ladies. ;)

This.
Show poon