Guys guys!

Guys guys!
What if we all pretended to be jewish (or like 1,1% jewish) and started demanding open borders for Israel?

That would be a prank.

Attached: lmao.jpg (736x542, 47K)

An independent Finland was a mistake.

Attached: IMG_8954.jpg (1500x1263, 442K)

Why would I want to larp as a sand nigger and go live in Satan's paradise, right as the world is collectively realize their hatred for these vipers and preparing to wipe them off the map for good???

>1.1%
no one would care
also:
>encouraging violence
yeah, you're definitely not a shill, no way at all. Go fuck yourself mossad

No, he's just a shitposter.

Tried it. Then mossad gave me a call they'd bomb my home if I didn't stop.

Online ofc, I actually used to run a social botnet. Psycho-bots and reprogrammed individuals.

Real jews already do that. Liberal secular jews living outside of Israel don't like Israel. See Noam Chomsky or Bernie Sanders.

>ecouraging violence
nigger are you retarded?

There is chance that I might actually have some jewish ancestry, so I pull the jew whenever someone accuses me of nazism/racism/whatever. I don't think I have enough (if at all) jewishness to have any say about Jewsrael.

The only way to defeat an entitiy far beyond your resource and skill capabilities is to become them.
Spread war among your own people and peace among your target so they let their guard down and cave in on their own self.

>Wow user that's a pretty jewish way of thinking
Well you learn a thing or two.

>encouraging violence
Where?

I'm half jew and I regularly talk about how israel should open its borders and get normies to agree wtih me

You don't just need genes but a parent(mother) who is jewish in order to convert to the jewish faith.
They're not dumb and are anticipating subversion of all kind.

Unlike Sandnigger arabs. They literally have jewish people around them but never notice because it lacks military organization within the faith itself to keep it from outside influence.

>being part jewish and siding with Jow Forums
why did you turn out retarded?

>inb4 but but muh ISIS, muh Al-qaeda
Those are actually subversive groups and not really in pisslam's interests beyond blowing shit up

I don't care about terrorism.

To convert to Judaism you have to jump through various hoops for like 7 years to prove your seriousness.

Part of the song and dance is literally asking a rabbi or whatever to teach you the traditions, and getting told no to prove how serious you are.
And you can't be a secular jew around other jews, and have to have rabbis inspect your home like twice a year for the rest of your life.

If your mom is jewish you are part of the jewish people, and no one gives a shit if you practice or not.
You(and your female descendants) are part of the kike nation forever.

Why not? What's happening now in the west is bio-terrorism and soft genocide and the trail of blood, semen and counterfeit money leads to Washington then Israel.

That's what I like about Jews the most. There's absolutely no warlike or organized people like them, ever. It's a morbid opinion, yes but think about it.

meanwhile to convert to pisslam you just gotta snip your foreskin and wear a towel on your head while speaking jibberish. I'm pretty sure Israel could've rolled over Palestine long ago but they choose not to because they profit from moral leverage on the global political scene. Conflict sells. Heck they're even proxy supporting some palestinian groups just to keep everyone on edge. Now that's brains and guts.

Ew, imptrash.