OFFICIAL LAUGH AT AMDRONES THREAD

>RTX STARTING AT 499 US DOLLARS
Literally how the fuck can AMD's GPU division even compete in the PC gaming market any more

Attached: ea7.jpg (3840x2160, 713K)

Gaming-technology board fucking when?
REEE

BASED NVIDIA SAVED PC GAMING.

FUCK OFF

JUST FUCK OFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

Attached: 1454176825666.jpg (653x726, 262K)

JENSEN IS THE HERO THAT WE NEED BUT DON'T DESERVE

PRESS S TO SPIT ON RAJA FOR KILLING RTG

"it just werks"
-nvgook

>PC Gaming doesn't matter
>Ray tracing doesn't matter
>Shadows doesn't matter
>Lighting doesn't matter

NO NO NO WE WERE SUPPOSED TO WIN

Attached: 1517118987748.png (593x635, 210K)

Where are the midrange cards?

delete this RIGHT NOW

call me when you see a game utilising ray tracing at an acceptable frame rate

let us see some real benchmarks first cause comparing raytracing rtx vs pascal and literally nothing else smells very very bad user

amd shills like this guy will ALWAYS have a reason to complain

>how the fuck can AMD's GPU division even compete in the PC gaming market
It doesn't

by: AMDrone

Haha epic xD Ayyymd BTFO xD Now I can fully embrace the Nvidia cock and pay a fortune for shitty midrange cards.

Is this /v/?

I give it a week before the price skyrockets.

$499 for a generation defining technology card isn't even that unreasonable, given how the rest of technology is getting priced at

>generation defining technology

hurrr durrrr it's shinny, gib monies

not everyone cares about Vidya, RTRT is going to be huge for AR and the digital media industry

vega 64 starts at $500
I have a 1060 myself and I'd rather let it die first before even thinking of upgrading, as do most people. Only severe autists buy gpus at launch to play their gayms on ultra high setttings and subconsciously stop giving a shit about graphics 10 minutes into the gaym. This obvious memeposting and shilling has discouraged me from buying nvidia gpus in the future, if that's what you wanted to achieve

Couldn't care less. In one year my 3yo GPU will rape RTX in the ass. Just keep updating your drivers.