WHAT THE FUCK DO I DO???

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: 465.gif (480x481, 1.65M)

Other urls found in this thread:

niggermania.com/raptorman/howtobe/howtobe.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>WHAT THE FUCK DO I DO???
Move motherfucker

New zealand has niggers what the actual fuck are they doing down there they are literally more worthless than slaves

calm the fuck down for one.....omg

Provide your wife

Well they are Maori people who are indigenous and aren't actually from Africa at all yet still share all of the same annoying traits as niggers. Its fucking remarkable how similar they are, they even pronounce 'asked' as 'axed' and steal shit like african americans do.

Well it's fine then just put on some music to your ears if they are not as violent as niggers, if they are call the police.

Gas.

Kek

you are the newcomer its their land anglo scum

Looks like you won't be able to sleep tonight, wagie. Good luck.

Attached: 1510437528171.jpg (1653x1023, 426K)

>not owning your own house on your own land

Attached: 84519774.jpg (680x511, 59K)

I wish it was a please be patient I have autism helmet

You need to wait until it happens again, and at the height of it, have a bottle of carbon monoxide (it can be bought like calor gas). Turn it on piped into their flat.

How to be a Nigger: The Ultimate Guide to Niggerdom by Vader

PART I

1) Lie about how big your dick is all the time, and about how many white women you fucked while their husbands were away at work. This way, you feel wanted by someone other than law enforcement.

2) Bounce as much as you can, bobble your head up & down and back & forth, and hold your crotch when you walk. Don't forget to lick your lips as much as possible.

3) Wear the largest clothes you can find. Wear you cap backwards or sideways. Wear a bandana underneath the cap if possible.

4) Screw as many fat negro sows as you can, this way Your illegitimate children help the mothers bleed the government dry, and you can lie to yourself about what a "playa you is".

5) Only drink malt liquor, Colt 45, or Thunderbird.

6)When you get pulled over and arrested for the trunkful of weed in your Sedan deVille, yell racism and racial profiling (even if the cop is black, he's an oreo). Make sure the Nation of Islam and the NAACP hear about your case. Don't forget the ACLU.

7) All negresses will allow their heathen children to run wild in stores and break things. When they want you to pay for the items, tell them, "you just want me to pay for that shit cuz I'm black. You'd let me go if I was white, muthafucka."..

niggermania.com/raptorman/howtobe/howtobe.htm

Attached: 1525626612341.gif (245x190, 1.97M)

I will be, but is this what it has come to? We just get forced out of previously perfect neighbourhoods because a group of unruly niggers move in upstairs? This is the downfall of fucking society.

Its pretty enraging to have to deal with this shit every other day user

I do that, but they jump around and stomp so hard it shakes my monitor and parts of my ceiling are starting to crack. Also, its time to sleep soon and I don't want to sleep with headphones on. We pay good rent here and its literally all white people who never do things like this. These cunts moved in not long ago and it has been hell since. I don't know how they even can afford to live here, other than the obvious drug dealing.

They willingly signed their land away in exchange for guns and alcohol.
By the way, why are you still occupying the glorious land of Serbia, drkadžija?

There is a housing crisis here caused by chinks.

based

Attached: Falling_Down.jpg (1280x720, 77K)

go commit more genocides, ustaše dog

Join the party, get stabbed, take time off.

>Niggers
>In New Zealand
Please tell me you're joking.

Kill them in Minecraft

>living near niggers

Attached: 1538839197643.png (224x216, 94K)

Buy some headphones and fuck off

We actually some immigrants from Somalia and Syria but they aren't the problem, they are mostly shell shocked war refugees who stick to themselves and drive taxis. The Assyrians are actually pretty based because they are all christian and HATE muslims with the fury of a thousand fiery suns.

The problem is the maori and pacific islanders who share EVERY bad trait that niggers do. They fill our prisons, they commit the vast majority of crimes including violent crime and abusing children. The two largest gangs are both maori/pacific islander gangs. They are politically protected because our cucked politicians have white guilt about taking the land that they willingly traded to us. They are descended from literal cannibals.

It was fine until some shitty landlord dog broke the pact of only letting whites live here.

I have headphones but I can hear them over it, and they make my entire apartment shake.

>just bend over and take it like a good Goy user

Attached: 4029754.jpg (618x360, 61K)

Report them to your landlord. Do you not have a property manager on site to handle tenant complaints?

>I WISH I WAS HAVING FUN
Fuck off, wagie.

Call the sharia police

My landlord is fucking useless and I have reported it already. Next time I will go with a legal order from my lawyer. Basically nobody wants to do shit because 'the poor indigenous people can't help it that they are like this'

I've done my time as a NEET and without us wagecucks nothing would get done. Is your idea of fun to go and have a spitroast with Jamal and the dindu boys?

at this point I would unironically prefer sandniggers

Attached: police_talk_to_people_waiting_outside_the_courthou_4e81a2876a.jpg (800x615, 73K)

ever hear of ear plugs who lives in an apartment and doesn't have some earplugs?

Attached: 1530150706988.jpg (480x480, 24K)

cant tell if new zeeland or australia

In america we call the cops on niggers and they get shot.

Can't tell if romania or bulgaria, all gypsies are the same.

I wish.

Attached: 3D78598600000578-4244362-Sydney_photographer_Casey_Morton_captured_candid_photos_of_membe-m-13_14877 (960x1283, 190K)

Damn that sucks, if you were american you could go in, shoot everybody and then claim you though it was your own apartment.

skip the gas & preheat the fucking ovens.

I thought you couldn't sleep is that the real issue or lack of control?

mate it's a public holiday tomorrow

Torch door or weld it if its made from metal

>New Zealand
>Not Allowed Guns
user did you wake up in Australia?

>I did what they said!
>I got a difficult job!
>I work it as hard as I can!
>I live in the shitty neighborhood I can afford!
>WHY AM I NOT FEELING FULFILLED??

welcome to niggers. all they do is fuck, party, make noise and make trash.

>Work
It's fucking Labour day tomorrow faggot.
>Aren't allowed guns
Since fucking when, I could buy a .223 AR-15 right now if I had the money.

Call the fucking cops, don't stop calling and say you hear gunshots

you know what to do

Attached: 182e2353253.jpg (1000x971, 92K)

Swat them, obviously.

When I was at Uni I spent a short while living above negros, it was fucking disgusting, they'd all be unemployed and spent nights blaring out music.

Luckily I didn't have to spend long there, I pity todays generation who have to grow up with this shit.

>WHY AM I NOT FEELING FULFILLED
We went over this, its because of the niggers upstairs.

No wonder noise control doesn't do shit then. If it was a one off I wouldn't care, but this is every second day since they moved in. Some of us still have to work tomorrow. What happened to giving your neighbours some warning every now and again when you're going to have a party? If it wasn't a gang of crackhead maoris I would be more reasonable about all this but they are so fucking loud every fucking day.

So true

This is how I get my own house raided

Yeah just register with a gun club, have the police over for a nice big interview, provide character references and get a gun safe. Also, implying you'd ever whip it out in any situation other than hunting in the woods, faggot.

Attached: 1wall.png (500x340, 114K)

Fucking nigger living mod

OP I bought a gun because of my nigger neighbors and I haven't threatened them but they get the cops called on them every other weekend. At this point it's gonna be the fucking landlord who gets lynched, last night some niglet pulled the fucking fire alarm after his mom dropped her niggarette and stunk the third floor up with weed and burnt carpet. Holy fuck every day I get less and less sympathetic, I'm gonna kill every nigger and every nigger who tries to calm me down

You've got to get a hold of a teensy weensy bit of that weedle-dee-deed! That WEEDLE-DEE-DEED haha oh my goddddddddd user haha Jesus man Jesus! I'm high as FUCK right now holy shit tutti fruition I'm in a fucking high ass condition! Man you gotta get high and jack off! You are a faggot like Bob Saget! Black people aren't the reason you can't get ahead, boombadoop! But I know who is! I'll give you a hint: he's white and you see his goofy face in the mirror every time you look... It's you!

Attached: coflagweed.jpg (640x330, 168K)