Is there any legitimate computer forensic evidence of Russians interfering with the US election?

Is there any legitimate computer forensic evidence of Russians interfering with the US election?

And to what extent?

Attached: 1517137584522.jpg (1024x645, 109K)

Other urls found in this thread:

wikileaks.org/ciav7p1/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

They found Donald Trumps fingerprints on a keyboard connected to a computer with a command line on it that read run hackRussia.exe

There were russia-based shitposting groups on facebook and twitter. There were roughly and even amount of pro-trump and pro-cunt groups.

WTF MAKI?!?!

Supposedly the type of encryption and techniques are those of the Russians. I don't think an email leak did much to the vote though. Hillary Clinton was already unpopular for decades.

Yes but 3 letter agencies wont tell what they are

Putin himself hacked the emails.

The dnc leaks published by wikileaks were leaked by seth rich who was mudered for it. He was shot and then had his doctor bribed or threatened into letting him die.

No there is not but the DNC is unironically linked to communist china.

They tried, but it was completely ineffective. The whole muh Russia narrative is damage control spawned by Hillary's campaign to justify blowing 1.2 billion dollars and being permanently unable to repay billions in bribes by losing to a celebrity steak salesman

okay time to give you an answer that confirms your bias.

the trump campaign hired an ex FSB troll hacking group to hack the DNC and frame them for being corrupt because everyone knows he raped little girls and grabbed them by the pussy without consent. literally "muh russia" confirmed !

next move drumpf

new info came in yesterday
the mayor of DC herself and donna brazile, a coacher of debate questions through email and someone who is highly motivated to keep her corruption unleaked, just so happened to arrive at the hospital within minutes of seth rich
at 433 in the morning
ok

Attached: 1532967614400.jpg (381x386, 32K)

>A division of the Central Intelligence Agency stockpiled hacking techniques culled from other hackers, giving the agency the ability to leave behind the "fingerprints" of the outside hackers when it broke into electronic devices
wikileaks.org/ciav7p1/

I don't know, I had my security clearance revoked for posting here.

>interfering
I thought they never outright said "Russians committed voter fraud", or at least, I've literally never heard it. I have heard "Russians and their Facebook bots bought ads that swayed people towards Donald".

Why is that cigarette so long? Is that one of those meme Marlboros?

if "russian bots" are enough to sway people to vote for the wildcard/joker republican candidate it's a sign that a lot of people hated the democrat candidate and were like "fuckit we'll do it live"

don't forget thank obama for the executive order privs, you can't legislate that shit away. better install freebsd again and cry yourself to sleep.

she's smoking dick

It's a 100

nope. pure unadulterated butthurt for 2 years.

Russian hackers? yeah the evidence is pretty good.

Russian government with the intent to swing election for Trump? not so much

>russian hackers
so basically CIA with russian vpn tunnels
interesting...

No. It's just a conspiracy theory to cover the DNC's ass. They spent many months saying that the election could not be hacked, and the emails revealed they worked with George Soros to rig voting machines in favor of Hillary. Along with the fact the media which was bought by the DNC with stimulus money, etc.

What the fuck is a "russian hacker"?

Someone who hacks Russian

This image set was pretty good.

Link?

so sexy

Attached: 44cc30ad90cbca0e25178aec2dca1664.png (500x554, 314K)

This thread is not kosher

Attached: 1517536855138.jpg (556x768, 116K)

Found it!
Oniichan To Ecchi Shichatta

ty senpai

Attached: 9b45f370eb20c83b0aac056c88f68f6a.jpg (519x604, 53K)

Nope, none. That's why Van Jones, when he thought he was alone and not being recorded, said the russia thing was "a big nothing burger"