Stalled

Works on my machineā„¢

Attached: 569856.jpg (1280x720, 82K)

Downloads just fine for me.

Stalled

but i like it

>download 200 torrents at once in ut 2.2.1 with default config
>downloads at max speed all fine
>try doing the same in latest qbt with default config and unlimited download speed
>half of the torrents don't work

>seed 2k torrents in ut 2.2.1 with default config
>max upload speed capped
>seed the same 2k torrents in latest qbt with default config and unlimited upload speed
>doesn't reach 1/5 of the upload speed cap
Really makes me think.

Stalled, no scheduler, speed restrictions don't work. Unfortunately had to choose Bittorrent to have all of that, as no FOSS alternative exists.

>muh deprecated, closed source, zero development and improvements, ubotnet 2.2.1 is superior
>I love shilling for a company that put a hidden cryptominer in it's software *sips*

The state of Jow Forums these days.

qbitorrent is great
pic related, it's my 100% completed torrents

Attached: 1532085883977.png (884x424, 99K)

>2.2.1
>cryptominer
The absolute state of underages.

Ugly icons.

I never said it was 2.2.1, it was 3.4 fyi
But you'll defend that, right?
>d-d-didn't affect me

Hand in your Jow Forums card, you are pathetic

nice pasta

bloated Qt C++ bullshit

Some people apparently have had issues with it "stalling", can't personally confirm these issues though, it's been really great for me.

Those people are probably just idiots.

There isn't a better torrent client than qb

>ut 2.2.1
Ewww
Well I'm running a KDE desktop anyway, so it fits right in

ditto
t.quality private tracker member

>tfw you remember public tracker cucks are forced into downloading shit yify quality torrents and malware from tbp and kickasstorrents

Attached: 1519636327090.gif (245x280, 1.3M)

a torrent should have seeders in order for you idiots to download it

>t. underage who never downloaded or seeded more than 3 torrents at once in their whole lifetime

Wouldn't someone underage be more likely to be really into torrents than your typical adult, consider most adults have a job and through that stable income to spend on shit people torrent?

Yes but they don't see it that way.
Excuses will come, though.

>underages using torrents
>when babby's first streaming site cr/netflix and shit like steam exist
Who do you think wrote all the apis for torrent sites and frameworks?

>torrenting is used exclusively for cyber theft
Underage.

>exclusively
Where did I say that

You kind of implied it did.

Big part of torrenting is illegal stuff, no? I wasn't trying to imply all of it is illegal stuff, just that that's what it's very often used for. I prefer torrents when getting larger distro images, but doing many at the time and being really into torrenting would make more sense (and probably be more common) if we were talking about illegal stuff

Not true. Most of the torrenting community is innocent. Its only the people that abuse the network that you hear about, like how tor gets treated.

thread

Because it doesn't look native on the Linux desktop. Sadly, all Qt applications seem to suffer from this. Qt is cross-platform, sure, but the downside is it doesn't really look like a native app on any of those platforms. I use pic related instead because it fits in properly with my OS.

Attached: transmission.jpg (786x585, 29K)

maxium autism

Isn't torrenting illegal?
I think you'll get in trouble with the police if they find it on your computer.

I've only seen this happen when there aren't any seeds available.

only for copyrighted materials, but most people just use it to get copies of Shakespeare's works or old recordings of folk songs

Torrenting itself isn't illegal. It's all about the material being downloaded. You're not commiting a crime if you e.g. download an official torrent of some Linux distro.

When I was brought in for questioning at a police station and surrendered my laptop for investigation, they spent a fair bit of time questioning me about why I use Linux instead of a regular OS.

What country was this? why were you being investigated?

I'm a computer hacking forensic investigator, literally no shits given what OS a machine runs, ftk and encase are able to read it all

should also ask, when was this and was it local police?

Works well with KDE though

transmission more like stallmission lmao

Attached: 2018-08-21 02:11:16.png (664x207, 31K)

Kill yourself

I would have used it, but it refused to detect anything but my root drive, so I resorted to Transmission instead. I use it on Windows, though, since the Windows version successfully detected other drives.

>doesn't look native
It uses the same colours and widget styles are my other programs and uses the same file-dialog. Just because you're a retard, doesn't mean everyone else is.

I like it. The search engine is nice too.
The only issue I have is that it is sometimes stuck frozen after my laptop was sleeping and I have to kill the process since it is completely unresponsive.
Didn't find a bug report for it either. Anyone else experience that?

It still gets BTFO by uTorrent 2.2.1

>is dogshit
>stalls your torrents
>that fucking ugly ass dragon

also 'highly configurable' , it dosnt even have a per-file sequential download setting or even a setting to download front and back first last time i checked.

why do you keep shilling this dogshit ? there's much better windows torrent clients out there.

Attached: MYOKyM8.jpg (1920x1080, 324K)

(you)
Don't even (((correct))) him

no reason to use it over deluge

>Anime
There are board for this weeb

You'd be more at home on reddit :)

I don't actually use any torrent software, I just shitpost memes.

lots of people here (pajeets) make cash with adware

memes

Not if u know ruski, based kinozal and redpilled rutracker have everything you ever need.

Stalls, bloat, high resource usage and supports Winblows (it's a disadvantage)

i just use deluge, ui is cleaner. transmission will be my choice when it gits gud on windows.

where the fuck is dark mode?

I have a stuck torrent file that can't be deleted. What can I do.

Turns my computer into a jet engine after about 10 hours.
I've run a lot of shitty code with heavy infinite loops that fucked over my ram, yet not once had it turned my pc into a jet engine so hard as qbittorent after 10 hours.
It was absolutely disgusting, so no thanks, I'll pass. Have fun with your house fire.

login as root and "rm -rf" random stuff

Shittiest filepicker in existence.

it can't automagically open ports on my firewall and router
also it says "stalled" when i try to download torrents without seeders or the tracker is down so it's shite

>isn't using the internet illegal?
>isn't going outside illegal?

Loses data every time it shuts down.

wants to pull qt and kde dependencies but im on xfce so go away

The new qb doesn't adopt system UI anymore?
It's a good thing that i've always been too lazy to update.
I'm still using the version you see since years ago and i haven't had a single bug or problem to this date.

Attached: 2018-08-21_140928.png (1315x822, 54K)

>shit itself when running as a daemon/service
ui is good and functionality but if they cant run on a server with subpar remote features then i will stay with deluge

because 2.2.1 exists

Is there any acceptable version besides 2.2.1?