Does radiation like WiFi, Microwave, Phones etc. give humans cancer?

Does radiation like WiFi, Microwave, Phones etc. give humans cancer?

Attached: 1483739425043.gif (600x600, 2.82M)

Yes. Even though people tell you non-ionizing radiation is "safe."

Source: my feelings.

Kek

>drinks 2L pepsi a day
>smokes a pack a day
>vapes while gaming
>sits 24/7
>holds in bladder to finish another wow quest
>jerks off 20 times a day
>goes on a nofap for months at a time
Yeah all of these are really healthy activities, it's exclusively wifi that's giving you cancer sweetie.

Probably. Being as close to any electronic equipment as much as we are on a day to day basis probably isn't healthy either.

Non of it is really as bad as every other activity most people do on a day to day basis though

God gives you cancer for doing bad things. Microwaves are sinful.

True story inbound
>Be me
>Get internship as a designer in Ireland
>Go to this village
>Literally a road with a couple houses on the sides, plus the building where I would be working
>Barely 20 people living there, most of the people live elsewhere
>No stores, pubs, anything else
>No cell phone signal
>Apparently some farmer in the area thought that the radiation causes cancer and literally took the cell tower down with his tractors and the Telecom company refuses to build a new one
They had gigabit internet though

The only way not to get cancer is to die before you get it.

Why would you smoke a pack a day AND vape??

Attached: 1533293559218_optimized.jpg (1918x1920, 345K)

A lot of people vape nowadays purely because it's indoors-smoking and it has flavor. They MIGHT cut down on actual smoking, but they still keep both up.
This isn't counting those who weren't smoking at all prior and started vaping.

I would try to keep your wireless router on the opposite side of the house desu, but that might be extreme.

I got exposed to so many pepe that I had to get a brain tumor removed.

Not as much as this post does

Based farmer.

County?

Monaghan
It was easier to get cell phone signal from UK than from Ireland, and there was connection maybe once a week

And how would you use the wifi then?

If I move to the extreme of the house I almost lose the wifi signal.

I used to smoke one and a half big boi packs (around 40 cigarettes) a day. Now I vape and I haven't smoked since October 2016.

Indeed.
Sitting on your fat, hairy arse for 12+ hours per day is orders of magnitude more detrimental to your health than a potential risk of cancer due to radiation heating up your tissue by a fraction of a degree.

The fact that this is such a heated discussion (pun vaguely intended) already shows that the effect must be tiny, whereas the health issues regarding sitting all day are well-established.

Start at the bigger culprits and work your way down..

how the fuck can one even smoke that much
just thinking about that many cigarettes is making me sick
enjoy your lung cancer, stinky

Don't the last two contradict themselves?

When you're outside all day, you don't even think about how much you smoke, you just light one up every chance you get. I used to work as a technician in telecom, driving around all day, smoking non-stop in between jobs. I usually spent 20 minutes per stop and 20 minutes on the road. I smoked 2-3 cigarettes while driving. I worked from 9am to 5pm. So let's say an average of 2,5 cigarettes an hour during work, that comes out to 9 * 2,5 = 22 and then another 18 until 2am (time I slept on most days). Come to think of it, I spent a ton of money on smoking. I know people who used to smoke almost 60 cigarettes a day, construction workers mostly. They just don't stop smoking, user. Have you ever seen a construction site? Cigarette bums and crushed up packs everywhere. They spend half their days smoking. I had a friend who could roll a cigarette in 10 seconds flat. He kept a big tub of tobacco in his car at all times. Shaking his hand was enough to make your hand smell like a week old ashtray.

Not "probably", microwaves and radio waves are orders of magnitude less energetic than visible light, which is obviously inoffensive to living beings, they are non ionizing radiations
If microwaves did do something substantial to your body, then one instant of sun light contact would melt you, just for the sake of comparison

Just dont sleep with your head right by the router. KEK.

No need to worry 5g is going to fry all our brains soon anyway.

>using wifi for anything but your phone
>not just letting your pleb roommates use wifi while you have am ethernet cord connected to your computer

In high enough doses pretty much anything will give you cancer.

Nah, what tends to happen is nofappers feel REALLY guilty for fapping that many times a day, go on a nofap journey, relapse, go back to fapping 100x a day, then repeating the entire thing.
Basically, instead of a steady normal jerking routine, one that keeps the prostate in check and what have you is thrown out the window for an extreme scenario - which surely can't be healthy at all, both mentally and physically.

>And how would you use the wifi then?
>If I move to the extreme of the house I almost lose the wifi signal.
Just install a repeater, it's not the same thing at all.

>visible light, which is obviously inoffensive to living beings
Maybe but the UV just above it is fucking harmful.

good on you user, it's one helluva upgrade

right, especially when they're very easily controlled
but hey people focus on 'radiation' much more than taking responsibility for their own eating or general lifestyle habits

/thread

Attached: tumblr_oyny7m43991vsru3co1_1280.jpg (750x819, 112K)

Filtered.