Coffee machines are technology

What kind of coffee machine are you using to make coffee?
Also looking for recommendations for a chap coffee maker with a grinder and more than one coffee brewing mode (black is okay but from time to time I would like to drink something different)

Attached: u_10134477.jpg (1000x887, 79K)

Other urls found in this thread:

sca.coffee/certified-home-brewer/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

French press and a burr grinder

This combination.

> more than one coffee brewing mode
Espresso machines almost all have a steam faucet, but they are not meant for low pressure brewing.

Feel free to make it milk coffee / latte macchiato by putting [frothed] milk into the coffee or whatever.

Attached: vario_classic.jpg (560x560, 27K)

Is this really much better than drinking the instant shit? I usually drink black 1 sugar

saves me such a headache

Attached: file.png (425x425, 224K)

Completely.

Well in the last two offices I worked at we had coffee makers that would grind beans prior to brewing. Coffee had a stronger, more aromatic taste and it just felt nicer. Nothing beats fresh ground coffee beans.

Got this bad boy. Makes a decent cup 'o joe. Drinking a double espresso now. Only complaint is that it the water tank is kind of small.

Attached: saeco.png (650x728, 412K)

I make coffee gravity filtered every morning in the lab with a funnel, folded up medium weight filter paper.
Tastes like brain damage from whatever was in the flask earlier.

fpbp

I use a Freshroast SR500 to roast green beans, and then a frenchpress to make the actual cup. Black, no sugar, no creamer. Pure coffee heaven.

Yes. Instant shit is adequate at times, but brewed espresso is just better.

Bare minimum gear for decent coffee is Baratza Encore for your grinder (not great for finer grounds but will pass) and Bonavita 1900 (or pick from sca.coffee/certified-home-brewer/ really)

I have the same but in red. Thinking of installing arch on it.

Gaggia Classic, solenoid version

Tea > Coffee

I boil spring water on a stovetop in a ceramic-lined pot (which is dedicated to spring water and never holds anything else), then pour it into a mug holding only the finest Aldi's instant crystals and honey.

I typically use a Keurig when I need something quick in the morning, or french press when I just want some coffee.

Anyone ever used one of these things? There anything to it besides the novelty of it?

Attached: file.png (554x1500, 638K)

Burr Grinder and the Aeropress meme. French press if making more than a single cup.

Attached: aeropress-onsite-snow-sm-53.jpg (2133x3200, 1.47M)

Get a goddamn Bialetti Moka and call it a day. All home espresso machines either make a shitty coffee, and they're overpriced as fuck. You either get a professional machine, like the ones you see in a proper bar, or you give up on the espresso and get something that gets a decent coffee like, again, the moka.

A moka will also last you a lifetime and you can easily beat up someone to death with it.

t. Sleepless italian

Attached: mokaExpress_48996119-ad83-43ae-a385-111584aaabb5.jpg (1000x1000, 37K)

How is cleaning a Moka? It seems like it'd be a pain.

this

Why does everyone care about the taste of coffee so much? There's a solution to bad coffee. Just prepare it black and chug that shit so you don't taste it.

Attached: 3m_muschter_28_02_13_1716_1_p.jpg (800x800, 67K)

>doesn't want to taste the magnificent beans coming out of the butt of treerats
Pleb.

Because why make a cup of black garbage when I can have a good cup of black coffee?

Mortar and pestle + cloth bag + boiling water

I prefer keurig's "supreme grind" or "grind central," primarily because the names arouse me.

this bad boy
>chucking filthy tab """coffee"""
>sipping shitwater capsule """coffee"""
only fully automated, freshly grinded aromatic bean coffee is the true thing.

Attached: delonghi-esam-2600-kahve-makinasi_yorumbudurcom.jpg (720x720, 38K)